Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ‘Sex and the City’ Author Regrets Not Having Kids: I Felt ‘Truly Alone’

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
18bod17smid31.jpg

Candace Bushnell, 60, who wrote the original 1997 novel which spawned the successful TV series for HBO, opened up to Sunday Times Magazine about her 2012 divorce, admitting it made her realize how not starting a family made her feel "truly alone."

"When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn’t think about it," she recalled. "Then when I got divorced and I was in my 50s, I started to see the impact of not having children and of truly being alone. I do see that people with children have an anchor in a way that people who have no kids don’t."

I hope the whore suffers tbh.

she inspired millions of whores to do the same through her work

its good degenerates like her do not reproduce

Honestly, it was only a matter of time for her to admit that. You could say her entire franchise was based around her coping.

This is why all women should not bother with careers and should be stay at home moms.

Her piltrum is bigger than my future but of course it isn´t a problem for her since she is a female.

Her piltrum is bigger than my future but of course it isn´t a problem for her since she is a female.
She also has millions of dollars in her bank account. A decent amount of coping can be accomplished here.

It's almost like the only reason why foids exist is to give birth and their live is meaningless without it. Makes you think.

DESERVED destroyed family values with his writings die alone and burn in hell please

18bod17smid31.jpg

A show full of black pills. Can't believe how I missed them as a young teen.

Good, females shouldn't have children anyway, them being alone and feeling bad about it makes it even better

Another fake blond slut sad that she didnt live up to her pre-roastie years and exploit the traditionalism her parents always talked about... what a shoah!

Never watched this show, happy she’s alone though

In her 20s and 30s: “Teehee lonely incel what a loser there more to life than sex just go outside teehee”
In her 50s and 60s: “Oh I feel so alone it’s horrible this isn’t fair”

Sex and the City ruined my life.

That's the screwing she gets for the screwing she got.
source.gif

she inspired millions of whores to do the same through her work
If women fail, they want to bring everyone else down with them. It's really bad that regretful feminists don't warn younger women.

literally who

literally what

If women fail, they want to bring everyone else down with them
this is very true, the miserable cat lady 40+ year old infertile women who never had kids are regret it majorly are trying to brainwash the youth into saying they're happy and they shouldn't have kids, in order to make them feel less miserable jfl :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

18bod17smid31.jpg

soys will be "sad" and want to get her expensive treatments, i really just don't care