Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Severe mentalcels vs mildly ugly facecels

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
1/10 social skills vs 5/10 face. Who do you think will get more hated by foids?

1/10 social skills vs 5/10 face. Who do you think will get more hated by foids?
Lmao they're both shit.

Can't really debate for one or the other seeing as being NT can open doors for a 5/10, and a 1/10 is dead in the water no matter what he does.

Not being NT as a sub8 male is a death sentence.

Lmao they're both shit.

Can't really debate for one or the other seeing as being NT can open doors for a 5/10, and a 1/10 is dead in the water no matter what he does.

Not being NT as a sub8 male is a death sentence.

I have facial and body deformities and am extremely autistic so I'm officially roped. I'm just curious how much looks really matter compared to extreme mental illness, not just shyness or quirky behavior.

I have facial and body deformities and am extremely autistic so I'm officially roped. I'm just curious how much looks really matter compared to extreme mental illness, not just shyness or quirky behavior.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Tbh as 1/10 male, there is absolutely nothing you can do..

Foids would be indifferent to a Non NT 5/10 male but he wont get hated on, he'll just be assumed to be weird..

Either way, it never began for NT 1/10 male or Non NT sub8 male.

Depends on mentalcels' looks rating

Clearly a depressed chad or even a babbling retarded chad will get pussy eventually but how much better is a 7/10 extreme brain damaged loser compared to a 5/10 face with adequate social skills?

Clearly a depressed chad or even a babbling retarded chad will get pussy eventually but how much better is a 7/10 extreme brain damaged loser compared to a 5/10 face with adequate social skills?
in terms of how women see them,mentalcel would be more valuable.However he would still struggle in life overall,being NT is very inportant

I'm sorry to hear that.

Tbh as 1/10 male, there is absolutely nothing you can do..

Foids would be indifferent to a Non NT 5/10 male but he wont get hated on, he'll just be assumed to be weird..

Either way, it never began for NT 1/10 male or Non NT sub8 male.

I'd say I'm 2/10 because of my hair and a normal grasp of written language but that's being generous.

5/10 is nothing in the west. 5/10 facial is the equivelent of 1/10 face in west. you need to be at minimum a 6 to not be repulsive by foids. and thats not even the attractive threshold. you need to be ATLEAST 6.5/10 to be considered attractive by SOME foids, to be thought of as decent looking by most foids need to be 7/10, and to be considered GOOD looking by most foids need 8+. 5/10 is jack shit. you might as well have a 1/10 social skills as a 5/10 because even if you had 10/10 social as a 5 the best you would be able to scrounge up by social game is some fucking cunt foid to cuck you. jfl at thinking 5/10 is even worth being alive at in the west.

5/10 is nothing in the west. 5/10 facial is the equivelent of 1/10 face in west. you need to be at minimum a 6 to not be repulsive by foids. and thats not even the attractive threshold. you need to be ATLEAST 6.5/10 to be considered attractive by SOME foids, to be thought of as decent looking by most foids need to be 7/10, and to be considered GOOD looking by most foids need 8+. 5/10 is jack shit. you might as well have a 1/10 social skills as a 5/10 because even if you had 10/10 social as a 5 the best you would be able to scrounge up by social game is some fucking cunt foid to cuck you. jfl at thinking 5/10 is even worth being alive at in the west.

Sub 8s will always be ugly regardless of location. It's status max in ethnic countries. Since they aren't cucked, forced marriages allow sub 8s to at least get the legal right to bang a woman without rape charges. If you don't have the royalty (status) to be provided with (or be allowed) a decent wife, you're fucked. This only applies to sub 8s, as 8+/10 don't need forced marriage.

Sub 8s will always be ugly regardless of location. It's status max in ethnic countries.
you are utterly delusional and bluepilled. a 4/10 6 foot white in obscure SEA is a GOD, all other males are invisible when 4/10 6 foot Nordic blooded khhv walks amongst them.

you are utterly delusional and bluepilled. a 4/10 6 foot white in obscure SEA is a GOD, all other males are invisible when 4/10 6 foot Nordic blooded khhv walks amongst them.

Height cancels face every time. Don't get me wrong, face comes 2nd. Height > face > money/status > social skills > body > strength > intellect & morals are pretty much tied as the least important values to foids. Although ugly moralfags get it worse than ugly intellects, as far as bullying and virgin shaming goes in my experience.

1/10 social skills is literally shitting your pants and throwing it at people. I’ll take 5/10 looks any day.

Yes, looks are more important generally but with 5/10 vs 1/10 there is a discrepancy of several orders of magnitude.

1/10 social skills is literally shitting your pants and throwing it at people. I’ll take 5/10 looks any day.

Yes, looks are more important generally but with 5/10 vs 1/10 there is a discrepancy of several orders of magnitude.

Aren't there magnitudes of everything? At the same time, I doubt a 1/10 deformed midget monster with social prowess of a chad is getting laid more than a 7/10 faced autistic mess, the monstrous social butterfly just gets more foid virtue signaling attention because of sympathy. However, if we combine lower tier values such as status & social skills, you raise your SMV by 6 points, more or less. Look at Beetlejuice. He's a 1/10 lookswise and is only like two feet tall. But being thugged out raises him to a 2/10. He got statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed from Howard Stern, thus 6 points raised and he ascended... 2 ft short literal misshapen nugget fucked some bitch who was above his looksmatch... All caught on tape for the world to see. I required mind bleach after seeing that video.
Aren't there magnitudes of everything? At the same time, I doubt a 1/10 deformed midget monster with social prowess of a chad is getting laid more than a 7/10 faced autistic mess, the monstrous social butterfly just gets more foid virtue signaling attention because of sympathy. However, if we combine lower tier values such as status & social skills, you raise your SMV by 6 points, more or less. Look at Beetlejuice. He's a 1/10 lookswise and is only like two feet tall. But being thugged out raises him to a 2/10. He got statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed from Howard Stern, thus 6 points raised and he ascended... 2 ft short literal misshapen nugget fucked some bitch who was above his looksmatch... All caught on tape for the world to see. I required mind bleach after seeing that video.

On top of that, actual deformities make it "ok" for foids to fuck, due to sympathy and/or pc culture. So in a way, being literally deformed is genetically superior to simply being ugly. But only by a margin.

Last edited: