Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Severe ADHD fucking sucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
i really hate it sometimes. I fucking cant pay attention for shit and im always fidgeting and cant stand still. Im also incredibly forgetful- fuck im only 21 imagine what itll be like when im 80- and even though i consider myself at least somewhat smart, my brain just doesnt want to work half the time.

Like tonight while i was wagecucking a co-worker told me to do a stupidly simple thing- and i just fucking sat there trying to figure it out, and he said "jesus fucking christ" and did it himself. What a way to make myself look and feel really dumb.

My brains always running around in circles, and im either repeating the same action over and over, or just walking back and forth trying to figure out what i'm doing.

You can't really win being medicated for that shit either because it basically just makes you a fucking zombie, i tried it before and it just made me even more miserable.

It just sucks ass because having ADHD to the extent that i have it, you end up making yourself look REALLY fucking stupid, and you can't just be a regular fucking person even if you tried...

Plus ADHD medication is pretty much legal meth or cocaine. Adderall or Ritalin really can give people energy and make them focus, but they are highly addictive.

Plus ADHD medication is pretty much legal meth or cocaine. Adderall or Ritalin really can give people energy and make them focus, but they are highly addictive.

I know. I mean Im already a fucking caffeine and nicotine junkie- those two things at least help me focus somewhat- but in places where i cant use them like at work, my ADHD goes into full swing. Sometimes ill chug a Redbull during my break and itll help a little, but i cant do that shit everyday.

Shit sucks man, Im not successful with foids, so I want to be at least somewhat successful in life- but this ADHD shit makes it really hard.

t. nt

I know. I mean Im already a fucking caffeine and nicotine junkie- those two things at least help me focus somewhat- but in places where i cant use them like at work, my ADHD goes into full swing. Sometimes ill chug a Redbull during my break and itll help a little, but i cant do that shit everyday.

Shit sucks man, Im not successful with foids, so I want to be at least somewhat successful in life- but this ADHD shit makes it really hard.

I used to be prescribed Adderall so I know, it is an amphetamine and highly addictive. Probably the most addictive class of drugs known to man.

Amphetamine addiction is a sinister thing man.

tell me about it :feelsbadman:

I have really bad ADHD, but I don't like taking the medicine for it, since I don't like drugs that fuck with my head. Sometimes I won't be productive for the entire day and just walk around doing nothing, but I think it's better than taking jewish drugs.

I know what I'm talking about dude. I practically grew up on Ritalin and Adderall since elementary school. Adderall/amphetamines being by far the most addictive of the two.

Amphetamine abuse and addiction will destroy your life. I'm just saying if you're prone to addiction stay away from it.

Sorry about that bro.

I have autism but I find it quite hard to pay attention too. Maybe I could use some ritalin..

I know what I'm talking about dude. I practically grew up on Ritalin and Adderall since elementary school. Adderall/amphetamines being by far the most addictive of the two.

Amphetamine abuse and addiction will destroy your life. I'm just saying if you're prone to addiction stay away from it.

Thats part of the reason i stay away from them, as well as anxiety meds. I mean , ive been addicted to caffeine since Middle school and ive been addicted to Nicotine for almost 2 years. and both of those habits came on pretty fucking quick. Hence why i usually steer clear of other drugs, aside from the occasional alcohol. But even with alcohol i limit myself to one drinking session every 1-2 weeks- id hate to become an alcoholic.
Sorry about that bro.

I have autism but I find it quite hard to pay attention too. Maybe I could use some ritalin..

My school counselor in middle school tried to diagnose me with Autism. Maybe i have it, maybe i dont, but either way i just know my brain is a mess.

ADHD makes it hard to make friends I imagine

What about concerta? My mentalcel friend was using those.

I'm on the spectrum and I take whatever I can get to fit into the crowd.

ADHD makes it hard to make friends I imagine

It really does sometimes. Like I have friends but I also have a hard time fitting in

It really does sometimes. Like I have friends but I also have a hard time fitting in
I used to know this kid with ADHD but I think he was also a narcissist. He was really annoying but he'd do dumb shit in school that was fuuny

it sucks living on this earth

Its okay im pretty useless so the avi fits :/

lold thx ngl based

my first anime crush was sakura but jesus is she not the biggest useless whore in whole universe of anime

lold thx ngl based

my first anime crush was sakura but jesus is she not the biggest useless whore in whole universe of anime

She's pretty fucking annoying but not going to lie I relate more than a male probably should, I too have a big forehead, have been called useless many times, and has hopelessly pursued romance. At least Sakura succeeded in the end though, Im just waiting for that part in my life