Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Settling for a non-virgin? (POLL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date

Would you commit to a non-virgin wife?

• Total voters
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Foids are public use toilets for chad and tyrone in their teens and twenties. Later in life in their thirties and forties, once their roast beef flaps are completely used up and destroyed, they are willing to settle down with a betabuxx cuck.

This happens because foids know they can get away with it; we allow it to happen. If us men had a shred of self respect and dignity not to commit to used up whores, then maybe foidlets would think twice before spreading her legs wide open for every chad she came across in their teens and twenties.

Better to die an incel than to betabuxx for a used up roastie.

I would ''commit'' to a non-virgin, but [UWSL]my visits to prostitutes wouldn't end :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

No, lmao who knows the amount of cum that has been deposited in that mouth and vagina.

I'm 32. Asking for a virgin is unreasonable at this stage.

Last edited:
what's the point of "commitment" nowadays

Foids are public use toilets for chad and tyrone in their teens and twenties. Later in life in their thirties and forties, once their roast beef flaps are completely used up and destroyed, they are willing to settle down with a betabuxx cuck.

This happens because foids know they can get away with it; we allow it to happen. If us men had a shred of self respect and dignity not to commit to used up whores, then maybe foidlets would think twice before spreading her legs wide open for every chad she came across in their teens and twenties.

Better to die an incel than to betabuxx for a used up roastie.

There is a sex deficit in regards to women as well, everyone is having a sex deficit besides a minority of women and a minority of man.

There is a sex deficit in regards to women as well, everyone is having a sex deficit besides a minority of women and a minority of man.
That's literally not true :feelskek:
How did you reach that conclusion?

That's literally not true :feelskek:
How did you reach that conclusion?

I think there was a study of the Institute for Family Studies that talked about that:

So many volcels here lmao. If she is not a virgin doesnt mean necessairly that she had 50 chads ravage her until she was 21. I would commit to a non virgin if she had reasnable amount of partners like 3 or 4

So many volcels here lmao. If she is not a virgin doesnt mean necessairly that she had 50 chads ravage her until she was 21. I would commit to a non virgin if she had reasnable amount of partners like 3 or 4
Turbocope, GrAYcel. Every college "educated" hole has a bodycount of 50 chads or even more

If my wife wasn't a virgin when I first met her then there's no way Im having children with her. but I can settle on a non-virgin gf since its better than being alone

volcel if no tbh

I fucking hate tradfags or religionfags. I could care less if the woman who I settle with is a non-virgin.

This dichotomy puts those answering between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, one wants to avoid incentivizing and legitimizing the whorish ways of women by agreeing to settle. But on the other, rejecting non-virgin foids makes you your own accomplice in your inceldom.

This is why you'll often see me use the term monopoly to describe the circumstances. There's no competition, so one basically has to submit to their terms. We need decentralized pussy.

I would never marry, marriage is rigged against men, and I especially wouldn't marry a non-virgin. Even if the woman in the scenario does not overtly say it, she's likely thinking of other men and comparing me to other men in her mind, which I do not like.
This dichotomy puts those answering between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, one wants to avoid incentivizing and legitimizing the whorish ways of women by agreeing to settle. But on the other, rejecting non-virgin foids makes you your own accomplice in your inceldom.

This is why you'll often see me use the term monopoly to describe the circumstances. There's no competition, so one basically has to submit to their terms. We need decentralized pussy.
Absolutely based.

For a blackpilled forum, this site seriously has some delusional-cels.

Where do you want to find a virgin adult woman???? In the deepest jungle of Asia maybe or some mountain people who don’t know about civilization

Virgins only tbhtbh.

It’s not realistic to only want a virgin anymore

would I rather have a virgin wife? Yes

is it possible? Very unlikely