Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Setting the record straight

S

SadRedhead29

Waiting for info.
-
Society has walked all over me for too long, I was bullied, ignored, rejected, invisible. All because we gave women too much power, all because they prefer chads over us. They'll never understand us, because of their shallow, sly nature. And to make matters worse, TV shows like Love Island push the narrative against us in THEIR favour, looks are everything to them, and people like us... people like me.... don't even matter, we don't even exist. I don't even care anymore, society can keep its mainstream narrative, I'm done. Done with being rejected. Done with being alone. Done with being second place to shallow Alphas.

I DESERVE LOVE, AND THESE BIMBOS AND SLUTS WON'T GIVE IT TO ME.

IF I CAN'T HAVE LOVE NO ONE CAN

I'm not a greycel or a girl or a boomer, I'm the real deal, I'm blackpilled as fuck right now

I'm not a greycel
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Go take whats yours brocel!!!! You desERve love

Yea somebody ban this guy @depressedblackcel