Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Setting Off Explosives Underneath Active Volcanoes

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Any sicentistcels here? How many explosives do you think it would take to trigger an eruption, or is it even possible?

Obviously it would take more explosive power than I could ever dream of getting, but I'm just curious.

We need to use 14,175 nuclear weapon.

you need a large undersea quake at least 9.0 so converted to probably in hundreds of megatons in TNT and provided to occur near an undersea volcano

You'd have more luck building an actual Nuke

The world is in a fragile state as it is. Just play the waiting game

Obviously lol
Buy some Weapons grade plutonium or uranium and blow it up from all angles your guarenteed a nuclear blast
You need about 10kg for a 2kt blast lmao

Strange how you don't have faith that your god will do it for you since our world is so "degenerate" according to your christian worldview.
Where are his massive superpowers? I want to see sparks and smoke and there not be actual scientific explanations for it (volcanos are understood).

Strange how you don't have faith that your god will do it for you since our world is so "degenerate" according to your christian worldview.
Where are his massive superpowers? I want to see sparks and smoke and there not be actual scientific explanations for it (volcanos are understood).
Why would God do it for us? We were granted free will.

Why would God do it for us? We were granted free will.
No we weren't granted free will. Even that has been debunked with MRI scans. Everything you think you consciously choose is unsonsciously fired in the brain a few millieconds before you realise it. Also, I'm limited because of my genetics. Your god is unfair.
Then again, he should do it to:

- prove he is real since he is so sensitive and uppity about non-belief
- return the world to that state you say he wants so much, he is the one wanting it after all, us atheists don't
- atheists have more power than theists because our non-belief and our knowledge of physics gave us the powerful weapons that your faith alone can't fight. you can't pray to deviate a guided missile from an atheist fired against a theist. You can't because prayer is bullshit. Atheists know this and you can't proselytise us into believing your medieval, primitive non-sense.

No we weren't granted free will. Even that has been debunked with MRI scans. Everything you think you consciously choose is unsonsciously fired in the brain a few millieconds before you realise it. Also, I'm limited because of my genetics. Your god is unfair.
Then again, he should do it to:

- prove he is real since he is so sensitive and uppity about non-belief
- return the world to that state you say he wants so much, he is the one wanting it after all, us atheists don't
- atheists have more power than theists because our non-belief and our knowledge of physics gave us the powerful weapons that your faith alone can't fight. you can't pray to deviate a guided missile from an atheist fired against a theist. You can't because prayer is bullshit. Atheists know this and you can't proselytise us into believing your medieval, primitive non-sense.
Humanity as a whole was given free will, that's the while idea behind original since. I'm not talking about individuals.

Also, of course Gos is uptight about nonbelief. People do all sorts of outrageous things when they stop putting God first, such as fucking horses.

Humanity as a whole was given free will, that's the while idea behind original since. I'm not talking about individuals.

Also, of course Gos is uptight about nonbelief. People do all sorts of outrageous things when they stop putting God first, such as fucking horses.

oof thats a roast

Prove that your god exists and prove that the bible rather than another religion's book is the truth before making blunt assertions that fucking horses is wrong.