Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Service jobs will force you to be low inhib and NT

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Service jobs forces you to be low inhib and NT cause when you’re forced to interact with people on a daily basis your inhibition lowers itself and you become low inhib and you learn how to fake being NT I doubt I’ll last longer than a week at a restaurant job maybe I can survive a month in retail if I try hard enough wouldn’t expect anything longer than that

Yeah as a securiynigger sometimes you just have to yell at some dumb niggers or act all tough if they dont listen

Yeah as a securiynigger sometimes you just have to yell at some dumb niggers or act all tough if they dont listen
I can’t see myself being a security guard nobody would take me serious

I can’t see myself being a security guard nobody would take me serious
nah even foids work that job is all about having that authority over people to tell them to fuck off from property or they have to deal with cops

I feel anxious around NT and low inhib people at my service job. Completely separate worlds apart... we'll never understand each other.

I remember when i first got my job after a decade of not socializing, i went into the job with the mindset of wanting to socialize but i learned that it’s about working together as a team. God i was a fucking mess and came off as non nt

So if you aren’t NT before you start working you’ll embarrass the hell out of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back