Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously, you're not incel if you are 5/10. It's not over if you aren't perfect looking

H

hogswarsh

Greycel
I'm sick of the people suggesting that if you aren't some obvious chad who is 6'2, bigframmed with titanium wrists and alpha personality, you are auto incel. Seriously, you are only an incel if your looks are obviously below average, coupled with other deliberating factors such as Autism/severe social anxiety/disabilities.

If you are 5'8 with an average face + generic life, you don't belong here. Christ, so many fakecels on here.

You are only incel if you are a legit 2/10 or under. End of story.

autism plays a way bigger role in inceldom than some people want to admit

you are only an incel if your looks are obviously below average, coupled with other deliberating factors such as Autism/severe social anxiety/disabilities.
Thats the reason we are here you brainlet Greynigger.

I am under 5'8, plus I am curry, plus I am autistic, plus I am sub 5 looking, plus I am poor. It's over for me:smonk:

Of course. I would know because I'm autistic. But some normie with a generic personality who is 5/10, is not an incel. Like if you think that, you probably have some weird ass delusions.

Average is hardly good enough these days.

Get out of this forum fkn cuck you should be executed with your soy advice :feelsaww: (in games of course)

Average in our minds does not equal average for foids. For them, average is 8/10.

Get out of this forum fkn cuck you should be executed with your soy advice :feelsaww: (in games of course)
It's not soy advice to suggest that a literal normie is...a normie? It's delusional to think that average people are incel.

True, if your 5 10and above anythings possible. I laugh at these normfags here with average to above average height calling themselves incel when unironically all they need is to not be fat

It's not soy advice to suggest that a literal normie is...a normie? It's delusional to think that average people are incel.
You :bluepill: morron as a man a 5/10 for you is not a 5/10 for foids and even if he 5/10 it's not enough for them :feelsaww: you should commit seppuku to forgive your stupidity (in sekiro).:feelsaww:

You :bluepill: morron as a man a 5/10 for you is not a 5/10 for foids and even if he 5/10 it's not enough for them :feelsaww: you should commit seppuku to forgive your stupidity (in sekiro).:feelsaww:
The majority of the world is 5/10, are you saying most people are incel? What ridiculous logic.

The majority of the world is 5/10, are you saying most people are incel? What ridiculous logic.
Unironically yes most men are incel teir. They just choose to be a cuckold slave to a fat bitch being her little servant bitch getting starfish sex twice a year. I think you under estimate how bad things are

you don't belong here
The whole world excludes and shits on incels, and you want to come into the only place that is the exception and start excluding people

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not understand that if you exclude everyone "less pure" than you, that inevitably someone will be slightly more "pure" that you, and they'll seek to exclude you too. This is how SJWs work. Stop it!

Does 5'4" and at most a 4/10 count as incel these days? Probably not cuz everyone here adheres to JBW. Otherwise I agree. Too many insecure fakecels here. Frankly, height is the most important attribute women look for and countless studies corroborate that, but even an average man can have sex, albeit infrequently and with few options

If you're 5/10 then the pool of bitches to choose from is more like a puddle. And you won't like your options

Does 5'4" and at most a 4/10 count as incel these days? Probably not cuz everyone here adheres to JBW. Otherwise I agree. Too many insecure fakecels here. Frankly, height is the most important attribute women look for and countless studies corroborate that, but even an average man can have sex, albeit infrequently and with few options
It might be incel adjacent, but imo it's doable. Also 4/10 is subjective, some might consider you 5/10.

Height is important to women and being 5'4 is a barrier, but it's just one factor imo.

If you're 5/10 then the pool of bitches to choose from is more like a puddle. And you won't like your options
Yeah if you are in your early 20s with a generic occupation, you might not get your looksmatch, but imo that =/= incel

Cope. Foids 3/10 and up think they deserve a 10/10 Chad. Even obese landwhales do. Just look at those plus sized models on Instagram and Tik Tok.

It might be incel adjacent, but imo it's doable. Also 4/10 is subjective, some might consider you 5/10.

Height is important to women and being 5'4 is a barrier, but it's just one factor imo.
Clearly an infiltrator but I'll bite. This is what I hear when I read that post: "Yes, you were called ugly your entire life and rejected by every woman you cared about and everyone you didn't. Yes, you've spent your entire life being ignored, ridiculed, and alone. But hey, one day you'll find a girl that thinks you're average and is willing to settle for you so you should be happy even though she'll likely cheat on you in the future and then you have to spend the next 10-20 years alone. JuSt bE cOnfiDent bRo". Yep totally worth it.

I personally view Truecel's, Incel's, and mentalcel's, as their own separate categories

Mixing them up and using them inter-changeably just seems to get people riled up and confused

The problem is women have sooo many options in dating. So an average guy will will really struggle, especially when in some locations just due to every woman he tries with having options she likes more

I would say you need to be at least 5'9 for ethnic and 5'11 for a white guy, minimum 5/10, and having a good job, good car, good house just to be taken into consideration + being ready to jump on command, servant, driver, handy man, and to settle for anything and be ready to never be in the right, you are wrong even when you didnt do anything. Because there are millions like you waiting in line to replace you.

I'm sick of the people suggesting that if you aren't some obvious chad who is 6'2, bigframmed with titanium wrists and alpha personality, you are auto incel. Seriously, you are only an incel if your looks are obviously below average, coupled with other deliberating factors such as Autism/severe social anxiety/disabilities.

If you are 5'8 with an average face + generic life, you don't belong here. Christ, so many fakecels on here.

You are only incel if you are a legit 2/10 or under. End of story.
Then where is my bitch at? I am white 5/10 or maybe even 6/10. I am nonconformistic and a loner. Never fucked. Where is my bitch I ask? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE AT? I back in the days attented parties and whatever. Never fucked. Only hug or they touched me.

Admins ban me because I am fakecel as you can see. Idee fixe

it's possible for the average guy to get a girlfriend, but it's really hard still, especially one that you're actually attracted to

if you're an average ethnic guy, that's basically an ugly or manlet white guy

only wildcard is if youre bbc, in which case, looks dont matter - theyre liked for athletics, bbc, swag

I think a 4/10 is enough to qualify as "non-incel" if person is normie and has a generic circle. 3 is pushing it but it's still possible imo
I assure you women want NOTHING to do with a 4/10. A 4 is the most consistent and reliable rating I’ve gotten and I am invisible to foids

Inceldom applies to sub4. Average normie aka 5/10 is not incel

It's still not incel. Anyone who suggests average = incel is low iq
The Sub8 law is strong, retardcel.
Average = Incel is pretty much the case now. You ever hear of "hypergamy"? Lurk more to be less of a faggot, greycel

Bluepill hogwash bs

In 2022 you need to be a Chad to get a pussy. Every female has a Tinder account and gets swarmed with thousands of messages per day, she's not going to reply to a 5'8 with average face. Even Chads have a hard time competing against each other because cock is so overabundant in today's dating market. Go lookup a bunch of experiment videos on Youtube and educate yourself on dating market standards of 2022, then come back.

Don't even bother telling me that "Tinder is not a real life" or those other lame bluepill excuses. It is real life, everyone is on dating websites nowadays. This is not 1990s anymore.

Admins should probably do something about this gatekeeping bullshit.

Clearly an infiltrator but I'll bite. This is what I hear when I read that post: "Yes, you were called ugly your entire life and rejected by every woman you cared about and everyone you didn't. Yes, you've spent your entire life being ignored, ridiculed, and alone. But hey, one day you'll find a girl that thinks you're average and is willing to settle for you so you should be happy even though she'll likely cheat on you in the future and then you have to spend the next 10-20 years alone. JuSt bE cOnfiDent bRo". Yep totally worth it.

Bluepill hogwash bs

High IQ Graycel :dab:
Also, Admins have always been a little slow about banning infiltrators tbh. Not entirely sure why.

High IQ Graycel :dab:
Also, Admins have always been a little slow about banning infiltrators tbh. Not entirely sure why.
Gatekeeping has always been an issue. Ignorant idiots are stuck in 1990s and refuse to update their firmware to keep up with the modern norms. Dating market is getting progressively worse with each year, foids would rather get pumped-n-dumped in Chad's harem than hurt their social status image by hanging around the sub 7/10 manlet. Women are terrified of the idea that their friends and social media followers will catch them with a <7/10 manlet which they think will lower their own worth.

Simps ballooned their ego to the stratosphere and feminist media ensured them that every woman deserves only the cream of the crop men, so that's the shitstorm that we're dealing with right now too.

Meanwhile some gatekeeping clowns think that you must be explicitly ugly to be an incel.... jfl, yeah maybe 25 years ago

Bluepill hogwash bs

In 2022 you need to be a Chad to get a pussy. Every female has a Tinder account and gets swarmed with thousands of messages per day, she's not going to reply to a 5'8 with average face. Even Chads have a hard time competing against each other because cock is so overabundant in today's dating market. Go lookup a bunch of experiment videos on Youtube and educate yourself on dating market standards of 2022, then come back.

Don't even bother telling me that "Tinder is not a real life" or those other lame bluepill excuses. It is real life, everyone is on dating websites nowadays. This is not 1990s anymore.

Chadlites are banging grannies that are disgusting as fuck

But according to these people, average guy can get a 5/10 average young woman

Gatekeeping has always been an issue. Ignorant idiots are stuck in 1990s and refuse to update their firmware to keep up with the modern norms. Dating market is getting progressively worse with each year, foids would rather get pumped-n-dumped in Chad's harem than hurt their social status image by hanging around the sub 7/10 manlet. Women are terrified of the idea that their friends and social media followers will catch them with a <7/10 manlet which they think will lower their own worth.

Simps ballooned their ego to the stratosphere and feminist media ensured them that every woman deserves only the cream of the crop men, so that's the shitstorm that we're dealing with right now too.

Meanwhile some gatekeeping clowns think that you must be explicitly ugly to be an incel.... jfl, yeah maybe 25 years ago
Gatekeeping is what keeps a community from letting in more and more outliers until eventually the core community is replaced and dies out
Think about every Male hobby ever.
We gatekeep on here because the minute we start broadening what it means to he incel, we get tons of fucking fakecels in here. Then we'll have posters complaining how not having sex for a few months makes them incel.
We need to gatekeep. Especially with a community that focuses on specific issues like how we're ugly, and that's why people treat us like shit.
Lurk more, Greycel.

I think a 4/10 is enough to qualify as "non-incel"
Bruh.
Anyone who suggests average = incel
But it is actually a fucking true, you imbecile. :feelshaha:
Having "average" 5/10 face=being an incel
Havng """average""" 5,5inc dick=being an incel
height actually doesn't matter, tbh
Leave this website immediately, retard. :feelsBox:

I’m 5’7, very dark skinned and have Aspergers.

Taking everything into account I’m a 3.5/10

I can comfortably say that it never began

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back