Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously why can't some of you behave to avoid being banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
Mods all see things differently

I think if you don't act like a perfect morron you don't gonna be banned, if it's not a major outrage to the website you gonna have a lot of warnings, I honestly don't understand how some huges posters here who are normaly suppose to know the rule better than anyone get perma ban

I think if you don't act like a perfect morron you don't gonna be banned, if it's not a major outrage to the website you gonna have a lot of warnings, I honestly don't understand how some huges posters here who are normaly suppose to know the rule better than anyone get perma ban
It takes some time to amass 100% warning

I have 3 warnings. I allegedly race baited, the other was for having too large of a signature and the last one was I made a thread about wanting a foid like Adrian from the Rocky films and it was deemed foid worship.
Don't we all want girls? What's wrong with that?

Most of the November-December-January-February-March-cels are gone now.

It was a different place and a different time I guess.

Just a reminder they do it for free guys, so shitpost it up.

Most rules are for pussies. I obviously like the no foidfilth/normies/bragging rules, but racism and flaming rules are for soyboy pussy redditors.

Sometimes people goes berserk.