Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously why can't some of you behave to avoid being banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Is it really that tough to follow a few written rules. Fun and interesting members are being banned left and right due to poor behaviour. I'm like C'mon guys there is like no other place on the internet for guys like us. I wouldn't be foolish to throw that away. I mean really guys?

Boys just wanna have fun

I don’t even try to behave and I’ve only got one warning.

Mods must think I’m too much of a boring cunt to bother warning. :feelsrope:

Is it really that tough to follow a few written rules. Fun and interesting members are being banned left and right due to poor behaviour. I'm like C'mon guys there is like no other place on the internet for guys like us. I wouldn't be foolish to throw that away. I mean really guys?
My dad's genetics probably, also; are you a foid?
Just asking.

Blckd 1

Just work on your personality bro

Some people simply don’t have the discipline or the forethought to stay here without breaking the rules and eventually getting banned

Some people simply don’t have the discipline or the forethought to stay here without breaking the rules and eventually getting banned

"I'm a victim of the admin team they're out to get me (and my convicted criminal friend, Nathan Larson CPA), it's definitely not the anger I direct at incels and at people who talk about me (who I look down on point this out clearly and verbally) and happen to believe I am superior to." @Zesto

You know, in my first week or two here I got a lot of warnings - I probably got fairly close to 100%. Maybe 70 or 80. But then I started to learn the rules better, because when I was new I didn't fully understand them.

Since then I've had... maybe 1 warning and it's been months :)

EDIT -- Wait omg I joined in late June! So it's been nearly 6 months total! Wow :)

Do you guys want the ghost of @knajjd to ban you or something?

I agree man. I used to be guilty of disregarding rules (not on purpose but because I dont always think before posting)
And I learned my lesson.

You can post tons and not get in trouble if you just use your brain

I agree man. I used to be guilty of disregarding rules (not on purpose but because I dont always think before posting)
And I learned my lesson.

You can post tons and not get in trouble if you just use your brain
but I dont have brain.:cryfeels:

I don't even know what you need to post to break the rules, since ,you know, you're allowed to post almost anything here.

I don't even know what you need to post to break the rules, since ,you know, you're allowed to post almost anything here.
Posting NSFW content without a spoiler warning,bullying other users constantly,foid worship,Whiteknighting,bragging need I continue?

It’s probably more the fact that all the other members with insane post counts (Nausea, Gambler, Ritalin etc) were all very distinctive and memorable.
I think I’m just known as “the vanilla latte” guy tbh..

Lol.

They can't help themselves, they're nt.

I think she wrote this whole thread just to make that comment tbh.
“She”

Yeah I am feeling a lot of estrogen here. OP is probably a foid tbh.

I'm banned at literally every board except this because I am a socially retarded autist.

Except the boards where I still pretend to be female, of course.

"I'm a victim of the admin team they're out to get me (and my convicted criminal friend, Nathan Larson CPA), it's definitely not the anger I direct at incels and at people who talk about me (who I look down on point this out clearly and verbally) and happen to believe I am superior to." @Zesto

over for aspie uncle tomcels who got brainwashed into believing they are good looking by evil larpers

t. soy cuck @Ritalincel

I can't help but brag about all the women I had sex with my huge 100mm huge penis, my much higher than you IQ and my superior looks so I mog all of you anyway. Yup, thats why I spend all my time here, because I'm chad, in fact I am a trans woman so take that you sick fuck incel rapists.

Some members were probably soon to be normies or chads too. The worst stay because they languish. Maybe one day I will be banned too if I am lucky enough to ascend.

I didn't think my topic would get this much traffic honestly.

Yeah c'mon guys.

I don’t even try to behave and I’ve only got one warning.
same. I don't understand how people get banned all the time. The rules are really easy to follow.

lol faggot
when ur banned I will bump this thread

It's so weird. It's almost like lack of sexual release and validation causes sporadic behavioral problems.

I have 3 warnings. I allegedly race baited, the other was for having too large of a signature and the last one was I made a thread about wanting a foid like Adrian from the Rocky films and it was deemed foid worship.