Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously what the fuck are "trans rights"?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Since the tranny epidemic began (circa 2016) and all the social media, celebrities and entertainment suddenly became woke there's this thing of saying "trans rights" or "X character says trans rights!" to gain social validation or wokeness points. The thing is, what the fuck are actually trans rights? Trans rights to what? Trans "people" in the developed world can vote, can own property, can get education, a job, they have freedom of speech, etc. They are in a much more privileged position than blackcels in Africa starving to death and dying from malaria or than foids in Saudi Arabia kek. I think that by "trans rights" they mean getting neetbux just for the sake of being trans, being told they are always right and valid and fucking with anyone they want because otherwise it's transphobic. Well I have something to say, fuck trans rights :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
flag-burn.gif

Yeah it's sad that most of the west is currently kneeling for these mentally ill freaks. You almost never see them in public but reddit, 4chan, discord and twitter are Infested with them.

At my company you get special leave outside your normal leave to “gender transition”

If i ever live long enough to see trannies being accepted in Algeria and came across a tranny. Yea, then youll see what they mean by tranny rights :ha..feels:

Just more jewish brainwashing bc they are scared of men that want them dead

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 04 um 184030

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 29 um 162021

"right" is he completely wrong word for it, they probably think discrimination and tolerance.

Surgeries and hormones paid with taxpayer money

They're the "rights" of severely mentally ill individuals who believe they are not the sex they were born as to free walk the earth instead of being institutionalized for their insane delusions, and to annoy and attack anyone who doesn't recognize their delusions as "fact."

the same retards that propagate that meme don't even know what is exactly about so they make retarded inconsistent interpretations of it. it's also as retarded as when foids claim they need feminism because ''muh patriarchy'' when they cannot provide any evidence of the patriarchy currently existing in any way, same happens with trannies and ''muh tranny rights'', they have no idea what rights are, they are unaware that they already have the same rights as men and foids in top of privileges and just parrot that retarded phrase to attention whore and gain those spicy extra victim points.

The right to molest women and the right to get you fired for saying men have dicks

Use foid toilets and compete in foid sports I think.

If i ever live long enough to see trannies being accepted in Algeria and came across a tranny. Yea, then youll see what they mean by tranny rights :ha..feels:
I hope they recognize your rights in Algeria soon
:smonk:

They love to feel oppressed

Trannies are becoming much more common. And tbh, I really hate how they're pushing that shit, more so than just mere homosexuality.

I can at least tolerate normal faggots when they mind their business. But trannies are a step above and beyond degenerate.

As you correctly pointed out it's just a scam by the globohomo to direct huge amounts of time, energy and funds into an artificially created "problem" in order to divert attention from real issues such as corporate monopolies, income gap, and other insanely huge and obvious problems.

Trannies are becoming much more common. And tbh, I really hate how they're pushing that shit, more so than just mere homosexuality.

I can at least tolerate normal faggots when they mind their business. But trannies are a step above and beyond degenerate.
It's funny because now they're targeting "cis" (AKA non-tranny) white gays too, particularly those that aren't flamboyant or that disagree with the helicopter gender theory and other woke shit kek.

What trans rights are? At least nothing i give a fuck about

They want to be treated special cause that's what they think they are. In reality, they're freaks and should be treated as such.

It's funny because now they're targeting "cis" (AKA non-tranny) white gays too, particularly those that aren't flamboyant or that disagree with the helicopter gender theory and other woke shit kek.
I really hate trannies, bro. They are beyond fucked up.

Yeah it's sad that most of the west is currently kneeling for these mentally ill freaks. You almost never see them in public but reddit, 4chan, discord and twitter are Infested with them.
Well put

Surgeries and hormones paid with taxpayer money
If my taxes are going to this fucking bullshit that really makes me wish I could afford to just fuck off and NEET in this society. They clearly just take advantage of normal men as tax payer work horses while giving extremely little back in return. Fuck em

Christ maybe men everywhere should just lie about their gay ass pronouns or being trans or whatever for the special treatment you receive. Fuck woke ideology.

It's their "rights" to diddle all the kids.:lul:

Since the tranny epidemic began (circa 2016) and all the social media, celebrities and entertainment suddenly became woke there's this thing of saying "trans rights" or "X character says trans rights!" to gain social validation or wokeness points. The thing is, what the fuck are actually trans rights? Trans rights to what? Trans "people" in the developed world can vote, can own property, can get education, a job, they have freedom of speech, etc. They are in a much more privileged position than blackcels in Africa starving to death and dying from malaria or than foids in Saudi Arabia kek. I think that by "trans rights" they mean getting neetbux just for the sake of being trans, being told they are always right and valid and fucking with anyone they want because otherwise it's transphobic. Well I have something to say, fuck trans rights :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
flag-burn.gif
The only rights they have is the right to eat lead in call of duty

At my company you get special leave outside your normal leave to “gender transition”
can u gender transition and take leave and then immediately after just gender transition back and take leave again :feelsthink:

They don't deserve any kind of rights

can u gender transition and take leave and then immediately after just gender transition back and take leave again :feelsthink:
It's limited to 10 days though

it where gay men force you to treat them like women so you have to have sex with so they can finally get fucked by a normal guy without aids

Ask the IT trannies.

There can be no trans' rights, women's rights or men's rights because we're all supposed to be equal before the Law.

Last edited:
Special privileges.