Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(seriously)we need a project we should collab on (not related to sex)

lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
like lets all build a game, start a business, or SOMETHING I am so sick of this "just LDAR bro" shit (its ok to do it for a little but rotting indefinitely will CRUSH us). so chicks don't want to fuck us? so we did bad in school? that does NOT mean life is over. Their is SO MUCH TO DO with what little time we have in life. We will all end up in the nursing home with the nurse wiping our ass. we should at LEAST have something to show for our lives by then.

-any ideas?

idk we could

*build a game together
*do a business and pool our money/resources (beats wage slaving)
*discover a new species
*do charity work

just SOMETHING besides fapping to chinese cartoons and rotting. I am already in a mini-mid-life crisis.

-lets MAKE SOMETHING OF OURSELVES! (non violent of course)

-discuss

Last edited:
I want to build a fapping to chinese cartoon simulator that's violent

Lets sell our virginity to rich foids or establish new crypto currency inkwellcoin.

Already doing all those. :feelsjuice:

just ldar bro, im ded serious.

theres 0 chance in trying when the odds are this much stacked against us

Already doing all those. :feelsjuice:
what type of business? maybe we could collab
just ldar bro, im ded serious.

theres 0 chance in trying when the odds are this much stacked against us
but before we LDAR we may as well try. plus when our parents croak we can't LDAR indefinitely at SOME point we are FORCED to do something with our lives so we won't starve

I don't work with faggots. :feelsjuice:
lol still taking my post literally like an autist. the joke was that my town is a sausage fest, i am only attracted to foids but can't get them that some days i wish i was homo so the lack of foids would not cause my depression.

-i make that joke yet users think i want some dudes dick up my ass (i find it repulsive!) lol

Last edited:
good enthusiasm

lol still taking my post literally like an autist. the joke was that my town is a sausage fest, i am only attracted to foids but can't get them that some days i wish i was homo so the lack of foids would not cause my depression.

-i make that joke yet users think i want some dudes dick up my ass (i find it repulsive!) lol
:feelsseriously: Change your avi to a female anime character your transition will go smoothly.

ngl, I'd be down for something like that. Just have no idea what