Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously, should Postmaxxers be banned?

Should postmaxxers be banned

• Yes

Votes: 47 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 46.0%

• Total voters
Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
I had been lurking the forum for more than 6 months already, and I can genuinely say that the postmaxxers have got out of hand, it is not even funny anymore. I think that they are even driving people away from the forum.

Last edited:
115 posts in one day
:banhammer:

You are right for. the most part.

It's a coping mechanism for them, but I think they should tone it down a bit. I'm also guilty of quoting and shitposting whenever I feel the ldar getting to me. I don't think they should be banned though, at most some warnings

It's tough to say I find some of them endearing like @AlexanderTheGreat11 or @Yerberito almost like they're the forum's pets or something lol.

Maybe on ID they should be warned for low-effort replies but not OffTopic?

Are they low effort posts though?
i didnt read any of them. if they arent then it's over for you. if they are then it's over for you as well

The consequences of being ugly are worse than worrying about postmaxxers tbh.

It's tough to say I find some of them endearing like @AlexanderTheGreat11 or @Yerberito almost like they're the forum's pets or something.

Yeah I feel like some of em are sort of mascots or whatever

Depends on the posts and their deposition towards potential blackpilled individuals and graycels.

Hombre Soy simplemente alguien más chill

The consequences of being ugly are worse than worrying about postmaxxers tbh.
The thing is that they are making the experience of posting and interacting on this forum anything but pleasant. I do not mind some postmaxxing, but to the levels that they have got? It is too much, I think
Hombre Soy simplemente alguien más chill
No tengo nada en contra de ti, enserio. Pero los niveles a los que se ha llegado son increibles.

I like notifications so I'm okay with postmaxxers simply quoting something I've said. It's probably .co's answer to a like feature.

"Writes an entire essay"

"Brutal ngl"

:lul:

The thing is that they are making the experience of posting and interacting on this forum anything but pleasant. I do not mind some postmaxxing, but to the levels that they have got? It is too much, I think
I see, maybe put them on ignore then. Idk lol.

why

most of them seem decent

why

most of them seem decent

It's tough to say I find some of them endearing like @AlexanderTheGreat11 or @Yerberito almost like they're the forum's pets or something lol.
jfl this is so true

Same, you get used to them a lot.
But the OP is correct, it would be much better if these guys try harder sometimes, I'd like to read more of them.
It is a big problem on the forum.

i see the same 10 users every time lol

@Personalityinkwell thoughts? Jfl

Sure i agree it's getting out of hand. But as long as they primary doing it in the off topic section i'm ok with it.

nah ive enjoyed posting with different postmaxxers over my time here

Everyone hates postmaxxers until the :banhammer: comes out

I dislike just one postmaxxer and he deserves a ban for sure, but too many cocksucking here.

The name color system demands postmaxxing so I can't say banning is really fair.

The name color system demands postmaxxing so I can't say banning is really fair.

It doesn't demand postmaxxing, it just rewards posting under the assumptions that your posts will be genuine contributions, not posts for the sake of posts.

Now, I don't mind postmaxxing. @Ritalincel, one of my favorite members, was a postmaxxer. And I liked his shitposts. I liked the atmosphere they created. Truly, postwhoring has been a thing since the PUAHate days of 2009.

But if you really do hate postmaxxing, and really must have a forum full of posts of substance, I think there are anti-spam rules against it.

You already have 28k posts...
let us postmaxx and when I get 20k, they can ban whoever they want
so, you quit gaming but can't stay away from here...

I'm not a postmaxxer

It is a big problem on the forum.

Like I said before, one of the worst thing the mods did was make one's rank be determined by quantity of posts, rather than quality of posts

They were trying too hard "not to be like reddit" by not having a like and dislike system, but the downside of making all posts equal no matter what someone posts, is that YOU DON'T CREATE A CULTURE OF QUALITY

There is a great irony to this, because one of the major points of the black pill, is to acknowledge that everyone isn't equal, yet the ranking system is one that attempts to enforce a false sense that everyone is equal, and their posts are all equally valid, so the site is essentially functioning exactly opposite as to how it should be (its a blue pilled "ranking" mechanic)

When someone see's that spamming the site or trolling makes their posts get downvoted into oblivion, they stop doing it, its negative reinforcement, they'll start putting thought into their posts and stop memeing and trolling, THAT CREATES A HIGH STANDARD CULTURE FOR THE FORUM

When someone see's their name change into fancy colours and people congratulating them for making it to X post number, that gives positive reinforcement to them spamming and having no standards with their posts, THAT CREATES A LOW STANDARD CULTURE FOR THE FORUM

The ranking system is an aspect of why the forum is degrading:

Last edited:
Like I said before, one of the worst thing the mods did was make one's rank be determined by quantity of posts, rather than quality of posts
Seriously, when you create your forum contact me, I would like to be in its opening.
There is a great irony to this, because one of the major points of the black pill, is to acknowledge that everyone isn't equal, yet the ranking system is one that attempts to enforce a false sense that everyone is equal, and their posts are all equally valid, so the site is essentially functioning exactly opposite as to how it should be (a blue pilled "ranking" mechanic)

Although, the haloes of avi animes, make the inequality between users exist, since the best avi anime are more noticeable than those who do not have them.

Although, the haloes of avi animes, make the inequality between users exist, since the best avi anime are more noticeable than those who do not have them.

Which is why I've often said the female and Chad avatars (animated or not) should not be allowed lol

There's so much irony as to how this forum functions, what you just pointed out is something significant, were supposed to be against people benefit from looks, but many users seem to consciously use attractive avatars to boost their notoriety on the site

Its like nobody wants to stick to a code, they just want to bad talk normies on the front end, yet function as normies on the back end

That's exactly the problem

Seriously, when you create your forum contact me, I would like to be in its opening.

I will announce it on this forum, then i'll be banned immediately with a 100% warning for "bait"

Last edited:
Which is why I've often said the female and Chad avatars (animated or not) should not be allowed lol

There's so much irony as to how this forum functions, what you just pointed out is something significant, were supposed to be against people benefit from looks, but many users seem to consciously use attractive avatars to boost their notoriety on the site

Its like nobody wants to stick to a code, they just want to bad talk normies on the front end, yet function as normies on the back end
Yes, I once thought about making a post about how "very adorable anime avi users are treated like foids here," but in the end I dismissed that idea, I don't remember why. It seems a bit useless to spend hours online in a forum just to say a few words in the posts, but hey, until they ban it, it will always be like this.

There is a great irony to this, because one of the major points of the black pill, is to acknowledge that everyone isn't equal, yet the ranking system is one that attempts to enforce a false sense that everyone is equal, and their posts are all equally valid, so the site is essentially functioning exactly opposite as to how it should be (a blue pilled "ranking" mechanic)
So what? You want to emulate real life on a forum? Why? Someone with high popularity will inevitably net high rankings no matter what they post, that's not a mark of quality.
When someone see's that spamming the site or trolling makes their posts get downvoted into oblivion, they stop doing it, its negative reinforcement, they'll start putting thought into their posts and stop memeing and trolling, THAT CREATES A HIGH STANDARD CULTURE FOR THE FORUM
Go to other forums like kiwifarms and you'll see that ratings are used moreso to bash people with bad viewpoints, fuck that.
You really think Yerberito will suddenly get negative reactions whenever he makes another post with less than three words? No, people will immediately react with jovial stuff just because he's popular and established. Not because he has a big number next to his name, but because of what that number means: people see him around a lot.
If anything, rating systems will encourage even more postmaxxing because people will want more opportunities to farm reactions: one user can give one high quality post only one reaction but can give ten low quality posts from one of his friends ten reactions.
Its a cycle of posting a lot in order to be popular for reactions and proceeding to post a lot for more reactions.
They were trying too hard "not to be like reddit" by not having a like and dislike system, but the downside of making all posts equal no matter what someone posts, is that YOU DON'T CREATE A CULTURE OF QUALITY
Not all posts are equal, and no one pretends they are. Whenever someone creates a thread that's agreeable, its showered with "High IQ" and often springs up discussion posts within. When some graycel makes a shit thread, people typically respond negatively to that before it gets buried and forgotten. That's really all you need, the reward and punishment are better this way and it actually forces a thread to form since people will need to respond to add their opinion.
For example, I often see your name whenever people talk about high-quality posters, is that not indicative on your reputation for making high-quality threads? Do you need to see a meaningless number increase if order to feel you have a reputation? There's a reason XOR was hated so much here, a reason people start threads to list users they find LowIQ. Reputation doesn't need a number in order to verify it, and if you think XOR's trolling would stop if his reputation counter went to the negatives, even when he was being shat on in every thread he was in, you're delusional on how much that number means.

I like notifications so I'm okay with postmaxxers simply quoting something I've said. It's probably .co's answer to a like feature.

Nope, its the exact opposite of a like feature, because it encourages spamming rather than effort, no thought goes into a post if your focus is on the amount of posts rather than its quality