Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously, how many young guys to sexless?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
What is the dark number do u think? Im in college now and I swear to fucking god the vaste majority of guys here are completely and utterly invisible to girls sexually speaking. Its a very tiny amount which gets alot, BUT EVEN THEM gets ignored ALOT, despite of being great looking and cool.

It seems like girls have gotten so many fucking options that they value males, even good looking ones, less and less every year.

WHat do u think the number is now? Percentage wise ...

''Great looking'' people don't get ignored.

I would say 40 or 50% of 18 y/o men are completely sexless, with another 20/30% being cucked or have extremely rare sex. We are seeing the first wave of young men right now who have fallen complete victim to the feminism that the left is propagating. When IT and other blackpill-deniers point to stats that say that only xx% are virgins, they are usually outdated and have not accounted for the damage that tinder and feminism have done to the sexual market.

Has to be about 30% in the west. 50% among those younger than 25.

''Great looking'' people don't get ignored.
Also this, OP. Top 20% of men are having more sex than ever. The same amount of sex is being had in total, but the top 20% are getting more and the bottom 80% is getting less.

It's really bad. The reason this site isn't an alexa top 100 is because most people don't want to admit it.

its rising at a fast rate. now we just have to wait for a REvolution

It's really bad. The reason this site isn't an alexa top 100 is because most people don't want to admit it.
Alexa top 10 tbh

Just be yourself, bros :feelsrope:

The harems are already forming. Feminism, hypergamy, and social media will and have spelled the end for many mens sex lives and genetic lines. Studies have shown women would rather share a top Male aka Chad then settle for anything less, it's in their nature.

I would venture a guess that 50-60% of young guys get no sex. Those that do get it, get it rarely. It will only get worse from here too as most men are still bluepilled and haven't realized the damage that has been done.

Being incel is mega taboo and most men would rather stay bluepilled than associate with incels even though technically they are one. It's over if you aren't chad.

I'd say more than 50% are sexless, but less than 15% are virgins.

Just be a little more confident, bro :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Im not even sure its 20/80 to be honest, like 1 of 5 guys in uni is slaying? No fucking way man, its way less, WAY less. I would say maybe, and just maybe 5% are slaying, if even that.

And yes, I see great looking guys get ignored too, as soon as they show interest a shit ton of girls just stop caring about them.

People act like they get laid a lot but they don’t not as much as they claim to be or make it look. They get it occasionally. Maybe 60% are sexless

Yeah guys lie a lot about getting laid. The True chads get it when they want everybody else even normies can go year without it.

Just go to the gym, bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women are practically sex dolls with flesh.
they are expendable once it appears enough technology to replace their "female nature" functions

Even most of the users here have had sex, so the number of us are VERY low. It's rare to be a KHHV, and the number of us ugly enough to remain virgins well into our 30s and 40s is even lower.

Remember that, all KHHVs, we are a VERY VERY small minority, even on an incel site.

I don't know and don't care, knowing that other guys are sexless doesn't make me feel better about having no sex.

I'd say more than 50% are sexless, but less than 15% are virgins.
15% is too low of an estimate for 2018, but this post does hit the nail on the head quite a bit. "It's over" isn't quite black and white, it comes in many shades of grey for normie tier dudes. I know a ton of 5s and 6s who've had sex twice, both times with uggos off dating apps and both times more than a year ago. No LTRs or GFs, just shoot and scoot once or twice with a goblin tier woman to lose their v card. Lots of men won't admit there's a problem because they can pull the absolute bare minimum imo, but it's getting worse so hopefully that changes.

30% sexless, 60% receiving sex 1-3 times per 6 months, 10% slaying

What is the dark number do u think? Im in college now and I swear to fucking god the vaste majority of guys here are completely and utterly invisible to girls sexually speaking. Its a very tiny amount which gets alot, BUT EVEN THEM gets ignored ALOT, despite of being great looking and cool.

It seems like girls have gotten so many fucking options that they value males, even good looking ones, less and less every year.

WHat do u think the number is now? Percentage wise ...
I have no idea tbh because everyone on this planet is lying constantly.
I don't know irl anyone but me who simply dared to admit he was a virgin when asked to. Normies shit will constantly lie about themselves, not only online but irl too.
In 2018, being honest is not only a handicap, it is perceived as a sin. Degenerate society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back