Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Seriously hating humanity=being edgy?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
It's a fucked up world already fucked by humans and still npcs point someone who hate the fuckers of this world as edgy?
Like what the flippin' flip?

It's a fucked up world already fucked by humans and still npcs point someone who hate the fuckers of this world as edgy?
Like what the flippin' flip?
I'm edging

It's retarded they be doing the same shit if they were in our shoes

Honestly? That's basically where I'm at right now. Like eager said, they wouldn't be saying that if they were in our shoes.

It's retarded they be doing the same shit if they were in our shoes
Even if they weren't in our shoes, look at this fucking world, you don't need to be an @nk#ler to be misanthropist,you just need to have a bad day and everyone in this hell on earth has plenty of those.
Honestly? That's basically where I'm at right now. Like eager said, they wouldn't be saying that if they were in our shoes.
Apparently we are the enemy and not the government.

Even if they weren't in our shoes, look at this fucking world, you don't need to be an @nk#ler to be misanthropist,you just need to have a bad day and everyone in this hell on earth has plenty of those.
Lol. Try everyday of your life. Not just one bad day, negan. But yeah I guess I could see that. But npcs would kill themselves if they were in our shoes. They never had a bad day like an incels, which is literally everything going wrong. Combine this with 20 plus years. Yeah you have a justified right to keep hating the world. Anyone who says that they're edgy are emotionally dumb and would most likely die.

Last edited:
Edge is a poor substitute for deserved. It won't save them from the storm.

It's just a shame tactic. Don't buy the bait.

Of course they do. What did you expect? For them to admit that they are brainless NPCs slaving for evil masters of this world? Of course they want to maintain their illusion.

I hate people and don't care about being edgy

I've been edging since /\ I posted that.
Fuck dude, when you changed my quote, it fucked with my head serious like. :smonk::smonk::smonk::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

They'll still win the argument. They have the numbers, and the status. :smonk::smonk:
ill win by eating their necks off and making live paralyzed while they shit in their paraplegic diapers
Grisha yeager attack on titan

Of course they do. What did you expect? For them to admit that they are brainless NPCs slaving for evil masters of this world? Of course they want to maintain their illusion.
Honestly isn't that the point of the woke culture?