Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seriously guys I'm tired as fuck

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
I cannot stand this life anymore! Everything is about "love", having a partner, spending good time together and living a happy life for ever. Yeah, I know, I know, it's a freaking stereotype but, nonetheless, everything is based upon this myth. After accepting my inceldom and embracing the Blackpill (although I've always known in side my heart that people are fucking hypocrites and that looks is the most important thing in dating and in social life, generally speaking), I thought that I can use my favorite copes to forget this shit and live some years somewhat happily BUT as soon as you take the Blackpill, there is no come back, all copes become meaningless. I used to enjoy movies, literature, video games and vlogs on youtube, now, I can't anymore. Do you know why? Because in all these things, love, relationships and mariage are always present especially in literature and movies. Alas, everything I enjoyed has lost its taste!

We are part of a sick experiment. It's best to be as practical as possible.

Just read books without womben. There are many writers who never included a foid in their books.

Just read books without womben. There are many writers who never included a foid in their books.
Yeah, l know like the proto-incel H. P. Lovecraft. In his work, there is only terror and abomination no place for love. But you know sometimes you buy a book or you read its summary and think that's a good book without love and women but you find sadly foids and love all over the pages. Same thing with movies and it's really depressing...

Yeah, l know like the proto-incel H. P. Lovecraft. In his work, there is only terror and abomination no place for love. But you know sometimes you buy a book or you read its summary and think that's a good book without love and women but you find sadly foids and love all over the pages. Same thing with movies and it's really depressing...
Yes, read everything about H.P.L, the main incel's author.

About the others: They are idiots. Every man who consider to place a foid in his book is an idiot. You can watch baboons on national geographic if you want to see primates mating. There's no need for books about fictional mating, we have the blackpill.

Imagine watching movies in 2019

Yes, read everything about H.P.L, the main incel's author.

About the others: They are idiots. Every man who consider to place a foid in his book is an idiot. You can watch baboons on national geographic if you want to see primates mating. There's no need for books about fictional mating, we have the blackpill.
I agree. Plus, modern literature is full of leftist and soy horseshit same thing with movies and series. They've all become tools of domestication and indoctrination.
Imagine watching movies in 2019
As a guy who rarely leaves his bedroom, movies are a great to tool to cope tbh.

Just have a quick wank and you will feel better tbh.

Smash some heads (in roblox)

I feel the same.I would reccomend some strategic games as a cope. They do not feature anything about relationships.

I feel the same.I would reccomend some strategic games as a cope. They do not feature anything about relationships.
Thanks! I enjoy a few ones such as Stronghold, Civilization IV and Civilization V. I used to play Age of Empires II when I was a kid maybe I'm gonna give it another try.

over for many men

same here, many men tired tbh ngl