Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously guys, how do normies find jobs so easily?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Job searching has always COMPLETELY BAFFLED me. I don't know what to say/ask for a simple 9-5 job. (I studied environmental/plants back in uni). My peers found jobs easily after uni. (I legit ask my parents/boomers/peers for job advice but they get annoyed/say: “You should know this”). Whenever I ask normies (particularly black/hispanic) they always say: "Its so easy! IDK I applied online" interesting funny ya say. Whenever I try to apply online (takes over an hour to complete these stupid applications. Those online applications ask long-ass questionnaires and bullshit). Then when I finally do finish the monstrosity I wait weeks and never get a response. If I then call a manager and tell them I applied online and am interested, they SHUT ME DOWN and tell me to apply and not walk up in person.

-WTF is that about?

-I'm thinking if I just change my name to Jamal I would get more callbacks:lul:

NT + connections + good education

Nigga how is it so hard for you to get a job at Walmart for a 9-5, I made it but had to bail out last moment cause of personal reasons

Most of them lack any kind of humility (this registers as confidence) and have the connections/bullshit skills needed to get gainful employment. Also they're not spergs and don't think about a quarter of the shit we do.

Everyone tells me to get a job, but I literally stand no chance in the job market.

If you sign up to an agency they just give you jobs. No criminal record background check, no pretending your enthusiastic to do the job.

Job searching has always COMPLETELY BAFFLED me. I don't know what to say/ask for a simple 9-5 job. (I studied environmental/plants back in uni). My peers found jobs easily after uni. (I legit ask my parents/boomers/peers for job advice but they get annoyed/say: “You should know this”). Whenever I ask normies (particularly black/hispanic) they always say: "Its so easy! IDK I applied online" interesting funny ya say. Whenever I try to apply online (takes over an hour to complete these stupid applications. Those online applications ask long-ass questionnaires and bullshit). Then when I finally do finish the monstrosity I wait weeks and never get a response. If I then call a manager and tell them I applied online and am interested, they SHUT ME DOWN and tell me to apply and not walk up in person.

-WTF is that about?

Jfl at working with my subhuman jawline and having to been.

Unironicly luck, I just got lucky that some company set up a interview with me and offered me a job right after I was done with the interview. Granted, after working there today its probably because they have a high as fuck turn over rate and they were just looking for bodies to fill the role.

Nigga how is it so hard for you to get a job at Walmart for a 9-5, I made it but had to bail out last moment cause of personal reasons
how did u do it? job searching has always BAFFLED me!

how did u do it? job searching has always BAFFLED me!
You gotta fill out this online form and go to them in person to talk about some random stuff. They’ll call you later for the orientation to get you ready on how to do your job.

jfl just carpet-bomb indeed with applications

Yes you just apply every single application you see and hope one sticks. It sucks more for currycels because like ricecels we are seen as successful and screen against us and they look for niggers and foids

Idk. My interviews are all hard. I get bombarded with behavioural questions and technical questions like they expect me to be a full fledged engineer straight out of school

its impossible. forgot about every working a job that isnt dog shit.

Just apply to work in the public sector bureaucracy, you only need a college degree, doesn’t matter where its from because they’ll hire anyone, even my father got hired even though he had zero experience working an office job, I even had to write his resume because all the boomers are retiring now and most younger people don’t want the lower pay and lower status of being a paper pusher. @Incelius Savage

It's mostly luck. You need HR thots to actually read your resume among the thousands they get. Even more so if you're in a competitive field. I only got my first job when I changed to IT. Connections do help immensely because you bypass the firsts screening steps and get a favorable look.

After you get an interview, you'll see it's mostly foids who do this kind of thing. So if they don't like your face or anything else it's pretty much over. They can be as petty and arbitrary as they want and there is no accountability or way to come back from it. They'll just be vague about you not meeting requirements.

jfl just carpet-bomb indeed with applications
lol this

also google how to bullshit your way through job interviews, they always ask teh same ass questions

"why do you want to work here"
"why should we hire you"
"where do you see yourself in 5 years"
"give an example where you did TEAMWORK"

Just apply to work in the public sector bureaucracy, you only need a college degree, doesn’t matter where its from because they’ll hire anyone, even my father got hired even though he had zero experience working an office job, I even had to write his resume because all the boomers are retiring now and most younger people don’t want the lower pay and lower status of being a paper pusher. @Incelius Savage
@Incelius Savage you need to move to a city to escape poverty

yep the govt will hire straight up retards

probably because they literally pay 2/3 of what private sector does for the same job

so they don't get any good applicants

Most of them lack any kind of humility (this registers as confidence) and have the connections/bullshit skills needed to get gainful employment. Also they're not spergs and don't think about a quarter of the shit we do.
True about lack of humility being seen as confidence, the normies doing the interviews probably are the same way.

-WTF is that about?

you need lie an utter shit ton, any skill you can learn in less than a day and can bullshit, claim to have it

Yes you just apply every single application you see and hope one sticks. It sucks more for currycels because like ricecels we are seen as successful and screen against us and they look for niggers and foids
true I have suffered too much due to being curry. I am now always lying about race on the forms. The fuckers will have to call me out if they have issue with me being a race liar

Always lie that's my advice

I agree I failed like 15 job interviews I have a computer science degree and I had to find a stupid shitty paying job for now, and everyone at work gives me a super judgmental look like "wtf are you doing here"?

There's two ways

1. Get the diploma and/or certs mandated by the industry
2. Go to career fairs and recruiting events, get on your knees and suck the recruiter's cock saying how much you love the company
3. Eventually get an interview where you have to talk about how your greatest aspiration in life is to work as an intern for the company while being paid peanuts
4. Spend 2 years doing intern bitchwork
5. Have a good enough resume that you can easily get a decent job

OR

1. Have family or friends who will refer you or hire you directly at their company
2. ???
3. Success!

It's called IQ, which I personally lack. It sucks but it is what it is.

Go to career fairs and recruiting events, get on your knees and suck the recruiter's cock saying how much you love the company
impossible objective for non-NT with agoraphobia like symptoms.

Everyone tells me to get a job, but I literally stand no chance in the job market.
We are the outcasts of soyciety: mortally wounded dogs still being lynched and beaten by their own owner.

It’s because you did a stupid useless degree, it’s like women studying arts and wondering why they are unemployed after graduating.

You should’ve studied something useful (law, medicine, engineering, architecture, psychology, accounting, finance, commerce etc). Or you could have even done a trade (carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, welding etc.)

It’s because you did a stupid useless degree, it’s like women studying arts and wondering why they are unemployed after graduating.

You should’ve studied something useful (law, medicine, engineering, architecture, psychology, accounting, finance, commerce etc). Or you could have even done a trade (carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, welding etc.)
Studied CS and can’t find a job jfl.

(Dude psychology is literally a meme degree) But besides how come other people with my degree easily got jobs? How come labs/military/USDA/government hires people with my degree? Sure maybe my degree is not as good as a programming degree (even tho oddly everyone and their mama has one) but i really dont think i have a tranny degree

Last edited:

Plus the trades is a meme. If you are ethnic you face prejudice https://incels.is/threads/just-go-into-the-trades-bro.427236/#post-10024452

Last edited:

You need some kind of useful qualification, but you also need to display NTness. They're both important (like key ingredients in a dish).

IQ is optional. Nobody gives a shit if you're smart or dumb. They want to know if you're competent for the job you're hired for.

Indeed is 50/50 commit to LinkedIn
linkedin is faggy af but better for acc careers, if OP just wants a wagie job indeed will suffice

They want normal looking people, not us subhumans (they also want people who have 300+followers on IG tbh)

I'm guessing you have no prior job experience. If that's the case then yes, you are going to have a very difficult time finding anything. I bet your friends who found jobs had previous experience with other jobs (even if they didn't directly relate to what they studied). Employers want to know you've been in the workforce and can hold on a job for many months or years. They probably also did an internship or two. If you didn't then you are bottom-of-the-barrel for companies looking to hire students straight out of college.
You need an internship or to volunteer your time on volunteermatch.org for something to do with your career. That, or you need to work a shit-paying job in your field for at least 6 months.

I'm guessing you have no prior job experience. If that's the case then yes, you are going to have a very difficult time finding anything.
I worked shitty jobs in college. ie Fried chicken/was a lifeguard
I bet your friends who found jobs had previous experience with other jobs (even if they didn't directly relate to what they studied).
yes that is true. How they find those internships baffle me
Employers want to know you've been in the workforce and can hold on a job for many months or years.
Fair
They probably also did an internship or two. If you didn't then you are bottom-of-the-barrel for companies looking to hire students straight out of college.
Yes
You need an internship or to volunteer your time on volunteermatch.org for something to do with your career. That, or you need to work a shit-paying job in your field for at least 6 months.
I have been working (over 40 hours) for over a year yet STILL won't be hired because reasons. (no I don't work at mac donalds I have a job in my field tho it is really really shitty

discrimination - normies discriminate for normies and against incels when choosing who to hire

One of my wop “friends” is kinda like these guys you mentioned except he’s pretty much just as truecel as me. He’s just extremely low inhib.