Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seriously fucking hate faggot month more than usual [CLOWN WORLD]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So today I went outside for the first time in what seemed like several months to take my annual psychiatric assessment at a mental health facility, because the buttholes giving me my NEETbuxx requires I do so, so that I can get my NEETbuxx without having to attend job centre appointments every week and not have to look for work at all :feelzez: (more on that later). But on the way there I couldn't believe the amount of faggot propaganda I witnessed. Billboards of landwhale niggers exposing 90% of the hideous sorry state of their bodies :feelspuke:, posters showing hairy interracial faggots literally French kissing each other on public bus stops and buses :feelspuke::feelspuke:, the constant eye-rape of rainbow flags being spammed throughout the streets and police vehicles as if we are being ruled by some kind of faggot fuhrer :dafuckfeels:. I've also noticed a number of disgusting trannies and FeMbOy faggots roaming the streets thinking they can fool anyone and think they're allowed to co-exist with me, you know the ones who look like they spawned out of TikTok or whatever other cesspit they came from, who obviously grew up without a father figure and were likely groomed by pedo pinkpillers. I honestly thought or hoped these creatures were a myth and that they were just another retarded trend that stayed within the bounds of soycial media and vidya, never to be seen in public. But now after looking at them IRL, my bloodlust levels have become unquenchable :feelsree:. To think we are SuPPoSeD to accept and treat these VERMIN as fellow human beings is beyond a fucking joke, a joke so comedic that it's not even funny because remember, THESE are the same "people" who hate incels the most. NO YOU ABOMINATIONS, YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU ALL KILL YOURSELVES IN THE SLOWEST MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THEN AFTER THAT, YOUR PARENTS WILL USE YOUR REAL NAME ON YOUR GRAVESTONES OR NOT GIVE A SHIT AT ALL :feelsgah:. If this was 15 years ago these poofters would've gotten beaten the shit out of by everyone, especially me :feelsBox:. This is degenerate nationalism at it's peak, every year it is getting worse and worse :feelsclown:. I have never felt this pissed off with soyciety in a very long time :lasereyes:, the fact that (((they))) have gone to such extreme lengths to promote degeneracy and criminalize any criticism towards said degeneracy shows that once again WE are on the right side of history :society:

Last edited:
American problems:feelskek:

Maybe its cuz i barely leave the house and avoid fag shit but its honestly not that bad this year.

Fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
Lgbtq troons should be burned at the stake :reeeeee:

So today I went outside for the first time in what seemed like several months to take my annual psychiatric assessment at a mental health facility, because the buttholes giving me my NEETbuxx requires I do so, so that I can get my NEETbuxx without having to attend job centre appointments every week and not have to look for work at all :feelzez: (more on that later). But on the way there I couldn't believe the amount of faggot propaganda I witnessed. Billboards of landwhale niggers exposing 90% of the hideous sorry state of their bodies :feelspuke:, posters showing hairy interracial faggots literally French kissing each other on public bus stops and buses :feelspuke::feelspuke:, the constant eye-rape of rainbow flag being spammed throughout the streets and police vehicles as if we are being ruled by some kind of faggot fuhrer :dafuckfeels:. I've also noticed a number of disgusting trannies and FeMbOyS faggots roaming the streets thinking they can fool anyone and think they're allowed to co-exist with me, you know the ones who look like they spawned out of TikTok or whatever other cesspit they came from, who obviously grew up without a father figure and were likely groomed by pedo pinkpillers. I honestly thought or hoped these creatures were a myth and that they were just another retarded trend that stayed within the bounds of soycial media, never to be seen in public. But now after looking at them IRL, my bloodlust levels become unquenchable :feelsree:. To think we are SUPPOSED to accept and treat these VERMIN as fellow human beings is beyond a fucking joke, a joke so comedic that it's not even funny. NO YOU ABOMINATIONS, YOU WILL NEVER BE WOMEN AND I HOPE YOU ALL KILL YOURSELVES IN THE SLOWEST MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. If this was 15 years ago these poofters would've gotten beaten the shit out of by everyone, especially me :feelsBox:. This is degenerate nationalism at it's peak, every year it is getting worse and worse :feelsclown:. I have never felt this pissed off with soyciety in a very long time :lasereyes:, the fact that (((they))) have gone to such extreme lengths to promote degeneracy and criminalize any criticism towards said degeneracy shows that once again WE are on the right side of history :society:
Frankly, I don’t care anymore.

You’re only angry because unfortunately you’re an incel.

If you had pussy , you wouldn’t give a shit

Fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
Lgbtq troons should be burned at the stake :reeeeee:
I honestly thought or hoped these creatures were a myth and that they were just another retarded trend that stayed within the bounds of soycial media, never to be seen in public. But now after looking at them IRL, my bloodlust levels become unquenchable :feelsree:.
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• 7c8f1d9fcf7e8da7b986dffae576b76bab554e4cdc7e1f632ccf7ed16e3739f5.mp4
    171.3 KB
And then for seemingly no reason at all, Hitler 2 rose to power.

I actually have seen multiple faggot/troon flags on buildings here in Vancouver for faggot month. Meanwhile I rarely see Cuckada flags on buildings that aren't government owned. It's like it's not Cuckada anymore, it's Fagistan now. Homos took over this country without firing a single bullet.

the fact that (((they))) have gone to such extreme lengths to promote degeneracy and criminalize any criticism towards said degeneracy shows that once again WE are on the right side of history :society:
OP why such a bloaty run-on paragraph? You should space better.

Also the Jews suck baby penises

OP why such a bloaty run-on paragraph? You should space better.

Also the Jews suck baby penises
If redditfags heavily uses spacing, I will not use any :society:

Anglo problems. Same with interracial shit. You guys need to put your shit together asap and learn nuance.

Trannies are disgusting.

I actually have seen multiple faggot/troon flags on buildings here in Vancouver for faggot month. Meanwhile I rarely see Cuckada flags on buildings that aren't government owned. It's like it's not Cuckada anymore, it's Fagistan now. Homos took over this country without firing a single bullet.
There will nothing but faggots and sandniggers left, I wonder who will win :feelsthink:

There will nothing but faggots and sandniggers left, I wonder who will win :feelsthink:
Sandniggers for sure. The faggots are too weak and uncoordinated. Some of them might even think it's islamophobic to oppose the sandniggers who want to throw them off a roof.

Sandniggers for sure. The faggots are too weak and uncoordinated. Some of them might even think it's islamophobic to oppose the sandniggers who want to throw them off a roof.
At least you have Shariah law to look forward to :society:

i dont care. i used to get mad when i saw that but now i am just numbed. it doesnt really effect my life.

i dont care. i used to get mad when i saw that but now i am just numbed. it doesnt really effect my life.
That is exactly what (((they))) want :feelsclown:

Omg bigot, it’s 2022 and you’re still not stoked on eating poop infused cum? I can’t even. Have sex incel, you must have a small dick, who hurt you, etc

Mogs me, I don't even get NEETbuxx.

But is that even enough to afford your junk food habbit?

hairy interracial faggots literally French kissing each other on public bus stops and buses :feelspuke::feelspuke:, the constant eye-rape of rainbow flags being spammed throughout the streets and police vehicles as if we are being ruled by some kind of faggot fuhrer :dafuckfeels:
Gross.

Also you are ruled by faggots. The elites are heavily overrepresented by fags. Bohemian Grove elites a bunch of homos (timestamp):

View: https://youtu.be/uKjHsH4Dg1k?t=610

ca
Unlikely, even a normie sexhaver version of myself from an alternate reality would still find these chimeras repulsive. I would still be right-leaning
can I dm you? i'm already reformed

Omg bigot, it’s 2022 and you’re still not stoked on eating poop infused cum? I can’t even. Have sex incel, you must have a small dick, who hurt you, etc
Every time :feelsclown:

Mogs me, I don't even get NEETbuxx.

But is that even enough to afford your junk food habbit?
Yes and thanks to a recent government scandal which directly involves those who are living off NEETbuxx, I will soon see a nice bonus in the near future which means a lot more copes :dab::feelscomfy:. If you are a fellow autist or aspergercel like myself, depending on where you live but if it's a 1st world country you should enquire about that shit.

Gross.

Also you are ruled by faggots. The elites are heavily overrepresented by fags. Bohemian Grove elites a bunch of homos (timestamp):

View: https://youtu.be/uKjHsH4Dg1k?t=610

:society:

ca

can I dm you? i'm already reformed
What do you mean by this? :feelswhere:

Water is wet and fire is hot, respect for realizing that

I'm fine with gay, lesbian trans and whatever. I'm even fine with women having sex with dogs, as long as written consent has been given by an animal.

What I don't get is why so they absolutely need to promote faggotry and this DI everywhere.

Like if you're incel and expess any signs of attraction to a foid at work this will be reported to hr. But if you're gay, it's all different. Go wave fagflag, its all going to be fine.

Yes and thanks to a recent government scandal which directly involves those who are living off NEETbuxx, I will soon see a nice bonus in the near future which means a lot more copes :dab::feelscomfy:. If you are a fellow autist or aspergercel like myself, depending on where you live but if it's a 1st world country you should enquire about that shit.
How much food do you buy each day?

American problems:feelskek:
this is not just an american problem anymore. wait a little bit and you will see it too.

on top of the faggotry I also see jewkraine flags everywhere, brainwashed foids in the street collecting charity money for jewkraine :foidSoy:

I cannot stand this leftist soyciety created by jews and supported by foids and fags :reeeeee: this cannot last longer, we need another hitler :society:

Hopefully a police riot disrupts another faggot parade with riot guns (rubber bullets) and water cannons like what happened in Istanbul Pride 2015. That would be total lifefuel.

I'm fine with gay, lesbian trans and whatever. I'm even fine with women having sex with dogs, as long as written consent has been given by an animal.
:feelswhat:

I buy takeout like 5/7 days a week
And how much food is that?

Are you still bloatmaxxing? When was the last time you were at normal weight?

Hopefully a police riot disrupts another faggot parade with riot guns (rubber bullets) and water cannons like what happened in Istanbul Pride 2015. That would be total lifefuel.
Based

must suck living in a country where degeneracy is widely accepted, i saw this anti-lgbt billboard in the street today while walkmaxxing and the message behind the billboard is that we should protect kids from the brainwashing attempts of the lgbt scum which i fully agree with, here's the pic i took of it.
View attachment 625050
True, even a lot of the third world (ex. Latin America and South Africa) are embracing this shit.

The kiked JewSA even flies the LGBT flag on its embassies in foreign countries, contrary to what it's acceptable in that country.

View: https://youtu.be/Ngk5lirBpjE

View: https://youtu.be/nuZOGAUBdpg

View: https://youtu.be/hrOAst71WWY

View: https://youtu.be/Gi_mP1Ezajs

View: https://youtu.be/b7bwZ4-HlF4

So today I went outside for the first time in what seemed like several months to take my annual psychiatric assessment at a mental health facility, because the buttholes giving me my NEETbuxx requires I do so, so that I can get my NEETbuxx without having to attend job centre appointments every week and not have to look for work at all :feelzez: (more on that later). But on the way there I couldn't believe the amount of faggot propaganda I witnessed. Billboards of landwhale niggers exposing 90% of the hideous sorry state of their bodies :feelspuke:, posters showing hairy interracial faggots literally French kissing each other on public bus stops and buses :feelspuke::feelspuke:, the constant eye-rape of rainbow flags being spammed throughout the streets and police vehicles as if we are being ruled by some kind of faggot fuhrer :dafuckfeels:. I've also noticed a number of disgusting trannies and FeMbOy faggots roaming the streets thinking they can fool anyone and think they're allowed to co-exist with me, you know the ones who look like they spawned out of TikTok or whatever other cesspit they came from, who obviously grew up without a father figure and were likely groomed by pedo pinkpillers. I honestly thought or hoped these creatures were a myth and that they were just another retarded trend that stayed within the bounds of soycial media and vidya, never to be seen in public. But now after looking at them IRL, my bloodlust levels have become unquenchable :feelsree:. To think we are SuPPoSeD to accept and treat these VERMIN as fellow human beings is beyond a fucking joke, a joke so comedic that it's not even funny because remember, THESE are the same "people" who hate incels the most. NO YOU ABOMINATIONS, YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU ALL KILL YOURSELVES IN THE SLOWEST MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THEN AFTER THAT, YOUR PARENTS WILL USE YOUR REAL NAME ON YOUR GRAVESTONES OR NOT GIVE A SHIT AT ALL :feelsgah:. If this was 15 years ago these poofters would've gotten beaten the shit out of by everyone, especially me :feelsBox:. This is degenerate nationalism at it's peak, every year it is getting worse and worse :feelsclown:. I have never felt this pissed off with soyciety in a very long time :lasereyes:, the fact that (((they))) have gone to such extreme lengths to promote degeneracy and criminalize any criticism towards said degeneracy shows that once again WE are on the right side of history :society:
Can you dm me how to get neetbuxxx if you can ofc:feelsokman:

jfl, its truly over for this planet, when this billboard i saw in the street made it onto new headlines, even some arabs were against the message behind the board and saying shit like "muh we should accept lgbt its a human right to love who u want this billboard is fascist!!11!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

at least there were still a lot of people supporting the anti-lgbt board which gives me a bit of hope but i feel like in a few more decades even most arab countries will accept these fags:feelsree:
I wouldn't mind fags if they minded their own business.

But the fact that their forcing this LGBTQ shit down everyone's throats is only making everyone else speak out against them even more.