Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously...don't go to clubs. Don't go to bars.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
The last time I did I almost necked myself when I got home. Not a single girl even looked at me. Not one. Not even the fat cunts who were there. I saw fat bitches rejecting a 5/10 guy. It's like, what the fuck is the point? What really is the point?

Guys get fucked over the most anyway. Women can go clubs free and bars free on women night outs in certain places. It's fucking bullshit. Women never get denied entry in bars/clubs either. Guys can and have been, especially if you're fucking ugly.

It's fucking over. It really is. Sub7 is fucking death.

Don't worry I don't have any friends so won't be going to any bars or clubs even if I wanted to.

Bars and clubs are hell on Earth. Stay in and play Starcraft 2.

anincelforlifelol said:
I saw fat bitches rejecting a 5/10 guy. It's like, what the fuck is the point? What really is the point? 

This. They ALL want chad. Even the fucking 1/10 obese landwhales with deformed faces think they deserve Chad. Why? Because chad will actually fuck them. He’ll fuck anything with a vagina.

MayorOfKekville said:
Bars and clubs are hell on Earth. Stay in and play Starcraft 2.

This. They ALL want chad. Even the fucking 1/10 obese landwhales with deformed faces think they deserve Chad. Why? Because chad will actually fuck them. He’ll fuck anything with a vagina.

Not always. They can fuck a few Chads off Tinder but they are kind of screwed in bars because Chad will pick the best females. They can get an upper tier normie/Chadlite though.

I am an ethnic so they don't even let me go inside -.- :'(.

itsOVER said:
Don't worry I don't have any friends so won't be going to any bars or clubs even if I wanted to.

Same. Its over for us. :(

don't go if you're only there to hookup (srs)

Plus even if you do go and hook up youre going to be called a rapist the next morning because the dumb bitch got drunk.

Bars ad clubs are sui fuel if you are sub 8

We should go to one in the city and keep each other miserable company :)

Bars and clubs are sams as any place.
All those girls are the same ones you see anywhere else.

If you cannot make it in a club you wont make it anywhere esle regardless. Other than money game.

agreed, i used to go to clubs with normie friends all the time and it was extreme suicide fuel, now i just go to pubs once in a blue moon and its pretty laid back, instead of thousands of sluts and chads and normies acting degenerate you have a really chilled out vibe. plus it isnt so fucking crowded so u can actually order a drink

St.Tropez said:

If you cannot make it in a club you wont make it anywhere esle regardless. Other than money game.

Jfl at cels that think 1-4/10s don't get laid on the regular or have to go to shitty night clubs to get laid

blackpill_incel said:
Jfl at cels that think 1-4/10s don't get laid on the regular or have to go to shitty night clubs to get laid

They get laid (I presume you are talking about females) but they also go out as well. 

Girls love going out and partying.

St.Tropez said:
They get laid (I presume you are talking about females) but they also go out as well. 

Girls love going out and partying.

Yeah obviously. That's what I was saying

St.Tropez said:

I disagree. My experiences at clubs are very different from everyday life