Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously considering roping.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I don't know if I can handle this fucking constant tooth pain on top of everything else. My laptop dying. And I think I'm being stalked.

This life just seems like constant pain.

I've been thinking the same lately. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wage slave in this state. My poor family has been through enough as it is though, and so I have to stay :cryfeels:

I've been thinking the same lately. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wage slave in this state. My poor family has been through enough as it is though, and so I have to stay :cryfeels:
My dad compared me to Meg so I could care less. No I'm not a foid.

Don’t let them win. If you’re going to rope, fine, but don’t let any of them have any satisfaction. Find a way to end things on your terms. Pain is life if you are a survivor

Don’t let them win. If you’re going to rope, fine, but don’t let any of them have any satisfaction. Find a way to end things on your terms. Pain is life if you are a survivor
I've always started fights with normies in public when they were messing with me because of my autism which was pretty based.

Your mistake was being around them in the first place. Avoid them. They will win in public. Even if we are right and justified in our actions, and even have the strength to win, people will blame us because they hate what is different. Most of us don’t wish harm on anything even though we endure constant torture. This is a dividing force between us and them. If you act like a normie, might as well kill yourself in front of them so they can have a laugh

Your mistake was being around them in the first place. Avoid them. They will win in public. Even if we are right and justified in our actions, and even have the strength to win, people will blame us because they hate what is different. Most of us don’t wish harm on anything even though we endure constant torture. This is a dividing force between us and them. If you act like a normie, might as well kill yourself in front of them so they can have a laugh
Sorry about your living situation man. I can't imagine that.must be brutal.