Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [SERIOUS] The Roast Beef Blackpill is Spreading

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Was sitting with a group of football kids as is customary for me to do on Sundays. Now this is important because this isn't just some lonely Incel saying this.

They were all talking about "pussy" which made me think of them as degenerate scum. However, THE 6'4" GOOD-LOOKING BLONDE-HAIRED COUNTRY BOY QUARTERBACK MADE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW MODERN SLAGS HAVE "ROAST BEEF" VAGINAS.

That's fucking right, even the kings of the social hierarchy know the truth. JFL @ THESE DEGENERATE SLAGS THINKING THEY'RE GOING TO FIND LOVE. LITERALLY NO ONE RESPECTS YOU AND EVERYONE SEES YOU AS USED UP TRASH. IT'S NOT JUST INCELS. I CAN TELL YOU FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH FOOTBALL CHADS AND CHADLITES THAT EVEN THEY SEE YOU AS WORTHLESS AND BLOWN OUT GARBAGE: IT'S NOT JUST THIS COMMENT, THIS COMMENT IS ONE OF MANY. GET BTFO, WHORES.

Last edited:
This is tremendous life fuel.

Roasties will not be viewed as potential life partners. They WILL be viewed as used up trash. Take note, IT girls. Men don't respect or want sluts no matter how much you whine about "slut-shaming".

Last edited:
bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. good thing more guys are starting to get the memo

As degenerate as pumping and dumping is, it's beyond obvious that the VAST majority of men see sluts as nothing but cum dumpsters and certainly not girlfriend material. Only the numale cucks and roasties on cucktears think otherwise. Redditors are NOT normal people.

With that said, their views are rapidly spreading like a cancer and soon the majority of men will become soyfed cuck faggots and extreme degeneracy such as polyamory and actual cuckoldry will become the norm. Every single thing men established thousands of years ago to prevent this faggotry from happening will be completely abolished slowly but surely. It's depressing and fucking infuriating.

This was the same attitude in my highschool and now in uni, the girls with a high sex count where considered easy targets to use as a cumdumpster by tyrones and Chad, while the girls with a lower partner count where actually considered for relationships.

Was sitting with a group of football kids as is customary for me to do on Sundays. Now this is important because this isn't just some lonely Incel saying this.

They were all talking about "pussy" which made me think of them as degenerate scum. However, THE 6'4" GOOD-LOOKING BLONDE-HAIRED COUNTRY BOY QUARTERBACK MADE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW MODERN SLAGS HAVE "ROAST BEEF" VAGINAS.

That's fucking right, even the kings of the social hierarchy know the truth. JFL @ THESE DEGENERATE SLAGS THINKING THEY'RE GOING TO FIND LOVE. LITERALLY NO ONE RESPECTS YOU AND EVERYONE SEES YOU AS USED UP TRASH. IT'S NOT JUST INCELS. I CAN TELL YOU FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH FOOTBALL CHADS AND CHADLITES THAT EVEN THEY SEE YOU AS WORTHLESS AND BLOWN OUT GARBAGE: IT'S NOT JUST THIS COMMENT, THIS COMMENT IS ONE OF MANY. GET BTFO WHORES.

As degenerate as pumping and dumping is, it's beyond obvious that the VAST majority of men see sluts as nothing but cum dumpsters and certainly not girlfriend material. Only the numale cucks and roasties on cucktears think otherwise. Redditors are NOT normal people.

With that said, their views are rapidly spreading like a cancer and soon the majority of men will become soyfed cuck faggots and extreme degeneracy such as polyamory and actual cuckoldry will become the norm. Every single thing men established thousands of years ago to prevent this faggotry from happening will be completely abolished slowly but surely. It's depressing and fucking infuriating.

Yes, I really can't name very many men at all who think used up and blown-out sluts are "girlfriend" material. Only the faggot "men" on CuckTears think otherwise. Literal first-hand experience tells me that the vast majority of men see these bitches as completely useless and only good for blowing a load on, as degenerate as even that is.

The future can go two ways: People DEMAND actual quality wife material and start railing against degeneracy. OR, everyone becomes a soyboy cuck and marries used up trash that doesn't care about them and probably cheats. If this scenario happens, we will need to take physical action against these people in order to fix society.

Last edited:
This was the same attitude in my highschool and now in uni, the girls with a high sex count where considered easy targets to use as a cumdumpster by tyrones and Chad, while the girls with a lower partner count where actually considered for relationships.
Any girl with a partner count of over 0 is not "girlfriend" material in my eyes, but yeah, you're right.

Only incels and chads are blackpilled on used up roasties. Normie cucks and numales still worship the vagina thanks to muh feminism

Chad's have always known those sluts were used up trash

Only incels and chads are blackpilled on used up roasties. Normie cucks and numales still worship the vagina thanks to muh feminism
Lol @ you trying to cope by subconsciously placing yourself close to Chad

stay in your lane incel, don't be getting big for your boots

JFL @ THESE DEGENERATE SLAGS THINKING THEY'RE GOING TO FIND LOVE. LITERALLY NO ONE RESPECTS YOU AND EVERYONE SEES YOU AS USED UP TRASH..

Nice cope

Sorry mate but there will always be an abundance of normie guys who will wife these bitches no matter what we do, because sex is a scarce resource that men crave, and so long as women have a monopoly over this resource, nothing that is said like this will matter, they will still find some poor sap to marry them and he won't even think he's settling, he'll think he actually won a prize and was lucky to find her.

Its over boyos.

Lol @ you trying to cope by subconsciously placing yourself close to Chad

stay in your lane incel, don't be getting big for your boots

What the fuck are you on about.
What i'm saying is chads and incels typically see females true nature more than normies.
Also lol at putting chad on a pedastal. C U C K

What the fuck are you on about.
What i'm saying is chads and incels typically see females true nature more than normies.
Also lol at putting chad on a pedastal. CUCK
Yeh YOU'RE the cuck not me

Lol look at you trying to place your subhuman self above others, noncels even

Stop the cope bro, look be blackpilled not bluepilled. Bluepill is nice but don't live in fantasies

Yeh YOU'RE the cuck not me

Lol look at you trying to place your subhuman self above others, noncels even

Stop the cope bro, look be blackpilled not bluepilled. Bluepill is nice but don't live in fantasies

I'm not putting myself above anyone buddy. Just making a observation. Sounds like you have some insecurities

Wait, who will the roasties cuck the fags with, plants or BBC or how? Otherwise I approve of this message. And yeah, if they have had sex before marriage anytime, roasties should expect being rejected by Good men

I'm not putting myself above anyone buddy. Just making a observation. Sounds like you have some insecurities
Nah you're coping bro

Lol @ you presuming to know more about 'women nature', you a lowly lonely incel, than anybody else

Look I know this life gets hard sometimes, I know. But when you cope like this, only hurt yourself in the end

Wait, who will the roasties cuck the fags with, plants or BBC or how? Otherwise I approve of this message. And yeah, if they have had sex before marriage anytime, roasties should expect being rejected by Good men
Most men will be fine with cuckoldry and roasties will cuck them with the Chaddiest of Chads.

lol at putting chad on a pedastal. C U C K

chad can't be placed there, he's already there whether you admit it to yourself or not

What i'm saying is chads and incels typically see females true nature more than normies

I get what you're saying but @NekoStance is right, kinda seems like you're trying to somehow place yourself on the same plane of existence as chad - "were both black pilled lol high five". No dude, chads aren't black pilled, they are the bluest shade of blue possible, they're just so up close and personal that with what we observe from the sidelines that they can also see these truths, but they don't percieve these truths from a "black pilled perspective"

Here's what I mean't by that
Scenario - See's a video of a girl at his school sucking dick

Incel - Not marriage material, never will be, cock carousel riding whore.

Chad - I don't even think about marriage because I'm having too much fun playing the field right now, but maybe I would marry her at some point if we got together years later after she "changes"

Are you spotting the difference, chads are also whores, they are also terrible people, so they have to believe in the "blue pill concept" of redeeming yourself of your sexual past, else they can't expect to be trusted by the woman they marry in the future nor could they trust her. Chad isn't black pilled, what you are seeing is the illusion of a shared mindset, the chad in OP's case makes fun of these girls as a strategy to get laid because making them think less of themselves makes them more likely to fuck you (which is why its a typical tactic to target fat chicks for an "easy fuck"), you see a roastie and you get mad, chad see a roastie and he is amused and still down to fuck, any "black pill knowledge" you see a chad repeating is just a tool to get him get laid, its a known PUA tactic to make a women self conscious about her faults so that she judges you less harshly (because she also fears being judged, especially by chad).

Stop being delusional, and stop comparing yourself or any incel to chad, were not in that lane, they do not share our thoughts

Most men will be fine with cuckoldry and roasties will cuck them with the Chaddiest of Chads.
I see, so as soon as that time appears(God forbid) the only males there will be is giga^100000000000000 slayer Chad(s)?

I think we're having a bigger influence over the culture at large than many realize.

I see, so as soon as that time appears(God forbid) the only males there will be is giga^100000000000000 slayer Chad(s)?
The only males not getting cucked, yes.

I think we're having a bigger influence over the culture at large than many realize.
Do you know how many people actually lurk here? We're at the head of the revolution.

Slags and fags can virtue signal all they want. But any sensible person reading these things knows it's true. Men don't want used up trash as wives.

Do you know how many people actually lurk here? We're at the head of the revolution.

Slags and fags can virtue signal all they want. But any sensible person reading these things knows it's true. Men don't want used up trash as wives.

It isn't even just here, I think a lot of male-dominated forums are being won over by our ideas.

Irrelevant, it isn't about invention it's about popularization.

The point is it was ALREADY a popular comparison, hence why it made it to urbandictionary around the time that site was exploding in popularity.

If the Chad said "roastie" it'd be a diff story, but as we have it right now -- there is no reason to believe this was facilitated/influenced by the blackpill.

If your pussy looks like roast beef, then you can only blow me.

Looked at your signature, and saw the lookism post about having a daughter making you the ultimate cuck, I made a video about that same thing some months ago, its a hard pill most men don't want to swallow.

The Ultimate and Final Cuckoldry - Having A Daughter

The point is it was ALREADY a popular comparison, hence why it made it to urbandictionary around the time that site was exploding in popularity.

If the Chad said "roastie" it'd be a diff story, but as we have it right now -- there is no reason to believe this was facilitated/influenced by the blackpill.

If that's the case that page doesn't show it, the top definition only had about 200 votes. Compare it to this one - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roastie

If that's the case that page doesn't show it, the top definition only had about 200 votes. Compare it to this one - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roastie

Dude, are you seriously trying to deny the age of the roast beef comparison?

If votes are your metric, here, how about you add up the likes of all the different variants that pre-date the blackpill:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roast beef
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beef Curtains
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roast Beef Syndrome

The comparison is OLD and POPULAR. I'm in my 30's and I remember the shit being thrown around regularly when I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL

Any girl with a partner count of over 0 is not "girlfriend" material in my eyes, but yeah, you're right.
Was that way before the feminist shit. A girl with a reputation was not marriage material.

Girl gets introduced to the term "beef curtains" in a video dated 2007

Must be the blackpill*

*and a time machine

@subsaharan you're comparing apples to oranges, there's a difference between just comparing vaginas to roast beef and comparing them to roast beef to imply sluthood. And your urbandictionary metric shows it's more likely to be used derogatorily to suggest whoredom now.

Dude you are my favorite YouTuber. Aren't you black? Why don't you make more videos. PM let's have a talk.

1. Thanks
2. Yes I'm black
3. On a break from making videos, focusing on self improvement right now (losing weight, penis size - yes I'm going to try an extender lol, etc)

I like to do "experiments" and keep log of the results, and I see this self improvement phase as an experiment on myself, any findings I will make a video about, which drugs work fast for weight loss, which "male enhancement" strategy actually worked, it will all serve to save other men the wasted time and effort on self improvement, they can just skip to the winning strategy.

At first I tried just diet and exercise, progress was slow as fuck, now I'm literally just using a fat blocker and a carb blocker I bought before meals and its working better than diet and exercise lol, I'm eating kfc and other fast food shit and not gaining weight (more like maintaining fatness), so if its that effective if I exercise I'll definitely lose weight fast, gonna look for a thermogenic to test along with the "blocker combo" to speed up the process and try and perfect the ultimate lazy man's weight loss program lol.

I do have a fast metabolism btw so that is also helping alot, so its not like everyone can do this and not gain weight.

4. Will PM some other time, gonna go play some video games

Last edited:
@not_here_4_points Comparing it to roastbeef to imply sluthood has been around forever as well -- see https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roast beef flaps

or even some of the super-downvoted definitions under the main "roast beef" entry

WEesvHe.png

Probably super-downvoted because the association between beef curtains (or "labia minora hypertrophy" in medical jargon) and sexual promiscuity is overblown. Beef curtain anatomy is multifactorial and may even show up before puberty and sexual activity, reviewed in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28101640 . The labia minora can grow from mechanical traction, but it usually takes willful stretching of the likes documented in Baganda societies in Africa (op. cit.). Nevertheless, the stigma pre-dates the blackpill and underlies the continuous stream of patients seeking labiaplasty in the West.

Because of the pervasiveness of the stigma and of the comparison, unless someone says something that is SPECIFIC to the blackpill/PSL communities (such as the term "roasties"), claiming credit is premature AT BEST.

Why do you think the older the woman gets the more desperate they get? Men no longer want there used up left overs even chads, thats why they resort to incels and low tier normies as they get older because they begin to lose value and actual attractive men don't want them anymore. Stupid used up hags waste themselves early on lol

Oh yeah. Said it a million times. Chad may fuck used up whores. But when it comes time to find a wife, he'll seek the pure Christian "good girls." MOST men would never marry those used up whores (except cucks who think it makes them "progressive")

^Who cares what Chad wants tho, MARRIAGE = CUCKOLDRY, by itself. lmfao @ the desire to get married. Given the unpredictability of human behavior, anti-degeneracy is a cope AT BEST and Cuck Apologetics at worst. Unless you plan to keep your wife in a locked cage until she dies, there is NO guarantee against being cucked -- even if you marry a virgin or your first love.

Do the weekly hot teacher-student stories not make this clear? Most of these teachers married young, usually their first love, yet still cave to temptation.

The Tyler/Hunter Day one is perhaps the most egregious.

https://twitter.com/tdayiam2
OL3h7PM.png

0IOPgtX.png

yWiYOjy.png

"An imperfect man redeemed by Jesus Christ--- Married to the beautiful Hunter Day" lmfao. Chad thought marrying his pure Christian middle school sweetheart would protect him from being cucked.

VVQMOM8.png

The funny thing is, "degenerate slags" won't regret shit. Even old "degenerate slags" who are desperate to start a family don't need men. They can go buy Chad's 6'5" sperm from a donor bank for $75 ( https://www.thespermbankofca.org/donor-5365 ) and go join the growing number of "Choice moms." There was even a deeply religious Christian girl in Canada who did this WHILE STILL A VIRGIN ( https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xdnmp/im-a-29-year-old-pregnant-virgin ) because of her complete disinterest in sex -- she's currently pregnant.

It's Ogre. Anti-degeneracy = cope.

LMAOOOOOOO

I hope it spreads then.

^Who cares what Chad wants tho, MARRIAGE = CUCKOLDRY, by itself. lmfao @ the desire to get married. Given the unpredictability of human behavior, anti-degeneracy is a cope AT BEST and Cuck Apologetics at worst. Unless you plan to keep your wife in a locked cage until she dies, there is NO guarantee against being cucked -- even if you marry a virgin or your first love.

Do the weekly hot teacher-student stories not make this clear? Most of these teachers married young, usually their first love, yet still cave to temptation.

OL3h7PM.png

0IOPgtX.png

yWiYOjy.png

"An imperfect man redeemed by Jesus Christ--- Married to the beautiful Hunter Day" lmfao. Chad thought marrying his pure Christian middle school sweetheart would protect him from being cucked.

VVQMOM8.png

The funny thing is, "degenerate slags" won't regret shit. Even old "degenerate slags" who are desperate to start a family don't need men. They can go buy Chad's 6'5" sperm from a donor bank for $75 ( https://www.thespermbankofca.org/donor-5365 ) and go join the growing number of "Choice moms." There was even a deeply religious Christian girl in Canada who did this WHILE STILL A VIRGIN ( https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xdnmp/im-a-29-year-old-pregnant-virgin ) because of her complete disinterest in sex -- she's currently pregnant.

Very strong comment, worthy of its own post.

OL3h7PM.png

0IOPgtX.png

yWiYOjy.png

VVQMOM8.png

Quality post, couldn't have said it better myself, and you provided evidence on top of that, I can't believe the level of cope some of these guys have - "nobody will marry these roasties so I still will in the end", are they retarded or do they just never go out, or even do research, roasties are always getting married, like 90% of the human female population today are roasties, marriage rates haven't really subsided in the least.

It's true. My brother is a huge Chad and he says that if the girl takes off her panties and has roastie flaps, he immediately leaves after telling her how "gross that shit down there is"

Just lol it's over for roasties

It's true. My brother is a huge Chad and he says that if the girl takes off her panties and has roastie flaps, he immediately leaves after telling her how "gross that shit down there is"

Just lol it's over for roasties
Roasties need to pay for their actions.

can confirm one of my only female friends is roasted from her highschool days. she's too traumatized by her looks to have confidence.

still gets laid irregularly by chads who one and done her.

what's the roastie threshold? In my mind if a femoid has had 3 or less LTRs that went on for multiple years that didn't work out and have had zero hookups they're still not fully "used up". (and not a deformed landwhale)

For those still coping and holding out hope that looksmaxing/gymceling is gonna pay off, would you get with a femoid with partner count of 2 from 2 multi years LTRs (and no hookups otherwise)? Talking to actual INcels here and not volcels.

also if having sex lots give you roastie flaps, if I move to Saudi Arabia and marry/own a woman I keep locked at home/monitored all day (a frequent cope fantasy of mine), will she still end up with roastie flaps after 20 years??? or maybe it's only a chad BBC level dick that gives them flaps.

Last edited:
what's the roastie threshold? In my mind if a femoid has had 3 or less LTRs that went on for multiple years that didn't work out and have had zero hookups they're still not fully "used up". (and not a deformed landwhale)

For those still coping and holding out hope that looksmaxing/gymceling is gonna pay off, would you get with a femoid with partner count of 2 from 2 multi years LTRs (and no hookups otherwise)? Talking to actual INcels here and not volcels.

also if having sex lots give you roastie flaps, if I move to Saudi Arabia and marry/own a woman I keep locked at home/monitored all day (a frequent cope fantasy of mine), will she still end up with roastie flaps after 20 years??? or maybe it's only a chad BBC level dick that gives them flaps.
Virgin or nothing for me tbh

It's inevitable.