Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Serious]Terry Davis

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Do any of you think Terry Davis (RIP), if he were alive, would be a member here on the forum? Dude was a schizomaxxed incel and arguably a mad genius. He was one of the good ones. RIP, king. :feelsbadman:

jawmogs me

he was based af

No. Terry had crazy girlfriends since he was above average looking.

Did he? I don't know much about him besides his internet antics, tbh.
Yes, Terry told us one story with a homeless lady named Maggie that he fooled around with.

Plus, he wasn't always a schizo. Odds are he fucked a bunch in college with his facial bones.

Yes, Terry told us one story with a homeless lady named Maggie that he fooled around with.

Plus, he wasn't always a schizo. Odds are he fucked a bunch in college with his facial bones.
Damn, OK that it settles it then. Incel status invalidated. Thanks for setting that record straight.

Also,
Just build your own operating system from scratch theory = confirmed

I think he would've gotten himself banned if he ever posted here

Hes too high iq to be enjoying staying here

I dont understand this world, where genius man like Tarry Davis live so poorly.

Whats crazy is that he wouldnt even be the most schizo user here lmao

Honestly though i doubt he wouldve posted here, i dont think its likely he wouldve ever learned what an incel is, let alone post regularly on a forum for them

Either way, RIP Terry

Do any of you think Terry Davis (RIP), if he were alive, would be a member here on the forum? Dude was a schizomaxxed incel and arguably a mad genius. He was one of the good ones. RIP, king. :feelsbadman:
Dont care get shot by a firing squad with 12 gauges to cut your abdomen in half and die by bleeding out slowly and painfully scumbag (in arma 3 reforger roleplay server airsoft nerf mod)

Dont care get shot by a firing squad with 12 gauges to cut your abdomen in half and die by bleeding out slowly and painfully scumbag (in arma 3 reforger roleplay server airsoft nerf mod)
You first, reddit GrAY.

Compile it yourself Nigger!

I thought he almost got a girlfriend before (((they))) got him. When he was released by the cops they had him and some foid take a walk to the town together allegedly but still i liked Terry he was based although he wouldn't be an incel without schizophrenia and probably wasn't because he was 27 when he left ticketmaster and after that he only got schizophrenia plus he was tall

He is the hero of our generation

I dont understand this world, where genius man like Tarry Davis live so poorly.
There's quite a few evident studies suggesting that highly intelligent people have a hard time enjoying life and being happy.

As to why they are unhappy, it's probably because everyone misunderstands them and that they have a hard time finding a social circle to communicate with that also shares similar interests, hobbies and goals in life.

No wonder that a large portion of the incel userbase here on .is are depressed Aspies who rot everyday and barely even go outside, while some low IQ NT's enjoys life at it's full potential.

He wouldn't care about this forum

But why are you so mad though? Sus posts, GrAY. Whose alt are you?
Because you are a scumbag cuckcel that even on this forum tries to bully others and ban people because they dont believe on your twisted irrational shit beliefs.

so go ahead and call mods if you get butthurt fucking scum faggot.

Or ignore me (escape from me) and go in your echo chamber slum to cope

I believe he was more happy than average sexhaver. Being that smart and chatting with God all the time seems pretty chill

He is a King now.

Because you are a scumbag cuckcel that even on this forum tries to bully others and ban people because they dont believe on your twisted irrational shit beliefs.
Welcome back, asgard.