Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Serious question

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Why normies always love to downplay and underestimate your achievements? they always tone down what you did and make you feel like you are incomplete and should do more, they are so manipulative that they try to hide it in several ways, like merely giving you a complimen first on what you did then proceeding to full blown critiquing
I am fine with that, if ONLY I asked them for their opinion, however most of the time I don't[UWSL] like bro.... just stfu. for real I did not ask about your opinion. I am happy about myself and I certainly don't need you to tell me I am underachieving and need to do more and make me feel insecure and depressed.[/UWSL]
It's like an instinct that other men don't want you to ascend and it applies to both normies and incels sometimes. it's so depressing. like you know you are trying yet people are fighting you for trying. it happens with everything you do. at the gym, going off with a new pair of shoes, making money, etc etc.

I am so sick and tired of that "girls be like (insert foids being manipulative) boys be like (insert a situation where males are less caring, more open and hold no grudge) this is some obnoxious normie/rp bullshit propagenda.
Males show competition and men always compete with eachother to the same degree or even MORE than foids. you can't deny it as a man because men are competitive, It's also a males nature to exclude other competing males to assert dominance within their environment. it's instinctive.

Normies, chads and redpills will always try their hardest to exclude you, and when they do, they say it's your own fault. I literally hate them nearly the same degree as foids and that difference in hate is very little (foids still take the 1st place) they should be fucking massacred I think this is why ER killed more chads than foids I think he did it on purpose.

Last edited: