Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Serious question for WhiteCels

Would you date a single mom with a mixed race child (Black + White)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

But in return you can have 4 additional whites kids with her?

Plus is becomes loyal and never cheats guaranteed

Just testing how far white cels would go

Think about it, 4 whites for every 1 black

I wonder what the limit for Maga cels is, logically it makes sense for Nazi to produce as many whites as possible
If this is a choice would you take it

Better be incel then a cuck, meaning as a white dude I wouldn't date a useless w0men that wasted her bast years with a n1gg3r and betryed her people. a w0men that slept with a n1g w0n't be loyal.

Better be incel then a cuck, meaning as a white dude I wouldn't date a useless w0men that wasted her bast years with a n1gg3r and betryed her people. a w0men that slept with a n1g w0n't be loyal.
But if every single mother did this we could have 100k + more whites

With rent averaging between 1200-2200$ a month minimum in many places, more half-breed nogger heads are getting squeezed out to tha streets. Drastic welfare cuts have been happening over tha last month or two as Covid is officially over by gubbermint standards.

Date a race mixer u deserve to be lodged in a garbage dump called Tent City.

With rent averaging between 1200-2200$ a month minimum in many places, more half-breed nogger heads are getting squeezed out to tha streets. Drastic welfare cuts have been happening over tha last month or two as Covid is officially over by gubbermint standards.

Date a race mixer u deserve to be lodged in a garbage dump called Tent City.
UK

only thing that matters is your happiness. Do it if you LTN or sub5. No other way than betabuxxing for sub5 males. If you get children from her then do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D6DeFJuw04

Imagine having a relationship with a woman with a kid as a KHHV incel.

Nothing more cucked than this.

I would better kms than live that life.

No. Not wanting to date a single parent does not make you a volcel in my opinion. That is the biggest line to never cross. She has already reproduced with another man, therefore she is supposed to have been "taken off the market" but Chad left her behind and went to "buy milk from the store" 5 years ago and never came back.

By dating her you would be a cuck and a betabuxxer for raising another man's kid. Not even an incel wants to take on the obligation of raising someone else's offspring.

Anyway even though I am a mayocel/whitecel, I am not a stormfrontcel. I don't hold beliefs of superiority over people, especially my fellow truecels.