Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Serious] IncelTears thinks we're Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
i've talked with many girls even played vidya, until some fo them saw my face, safe to say i got brutally ghosted because i wasn't the good-looking guy they thought i was, even if they were 7 YEARS OLDER. That's right, foids think and act like children, idk how exactly it goes but it's an exaggerated version of when you are talking to agilr and expect her to be good-looking.

IT thinks we're larping chads hence the constant attention, foids automatically assume everyone is good looking, and when they don't meet their expectations they're disappointed.
(repost)

You played games with foids?
You mog me

no wonder chads.co is a thing tbh

Females shouldn't be allowed to play videogames

brutal, I feel you bro. I used to think it was my autism when that change in treatment happened but yeah, now I'm way better and it still happens, it's the looks afterall.

as for being chads, I really believe I mog most ITcels to oblivion tbh so they may not be totally wrong :feelskek:

i've talked with many girls even played vidya, until some fo them saw my face, safe to say i got brutally ghosted because i wasn't the good-looking guy they thought i was, even if they were 7 YEARS OLDER. That's right, foids think and act like children, idk how exactly it goes but it's an exaggerated version of when you are talking to agilr and expect her to be good-looking.

IT thinks we're larping chads hence the constant attention, foids automatically assume everyone is good looking, and when they don't meet their expectations they're disappointed.
(repost)

You agree with me. Ofc we're not Chads.
And foid think we're lower than chads. Thats why I cant get a partner.

Females shouldn't be allowed to play videogames
I just teamkill them whenever I see them or make fun of her till she leaves the game

what are these incel """"""chads"""""" supposed to do?
they most likely have no friends, can't hack it on tinder, and all their family and peers stay inside all day.

I wish I was a chad tbh. I’d resist being complimented by IT too.

I don't think there are chads here but fakecels, yes.

not chads, but they do think we are white fedora neckbeards, when the average guy here is probably a manlet hapa

Bro why did you get banned?