Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[[serious]] How do you guys cope with having to walk behind foids

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
:soy::soy: "you guys"

But seriously when you are walking on the street and get too close to foids walking in front of you in a group what do u niggas do??? It makes me so fucking anxious and pissed off, especially if I cant really immediately overtake them? What do you guys do? Slow down and walk slower? I walk fastish and always end up so close behind them (well, not really that close for an average normie but it makes me fucking anxious af) and have to slow down and feels weird af. I end up crossing the street often, or autistically going into the street and walking fast then going back in front of them, or stopping and pulling out my phone or something and waiting until they walk on and then continue. Really fucking annoying!! Ima go out soon so give some good advice.

Most foids can fuck off.

I don't
:soy::soy: "you guys"
> inb4

Simple, I don’t go outside.

I need advice on this subject, I don't know where to ask. I could try reddit but normies are likely to react negatively because of misogyny they perceive in my post, or foids will likely claim they are just humans, and theres nothing tuh be afraid of.

Cope with music talking about how shitty society is.
Yeah but doesnt it feel awkward when they are in front of you and you cant overtake them

If they are attractive, I stare at their asses.

I'm a fast walker too, so I usually just overtake them and don't overthink it.

I don't stare at any foids feels awkward af imagine getting caught doing that as a sub6 manlet lmaooooo cringe

If its a group you cant overtake them... the problem I have is I usually end up too close to them and not able to overtake them, even if I try to slow down these normie faggots walk fucking slow lmao. So fucking annoying. I end up like 7. feet behind them.

I don't really go outside much, but if I encounter this situation, I'll usually just fap to my mental image of her ass afterwards.

16548.jpg

White Ashkenazi leftists are not the same as Zionist jews you fucking nugger lmao. Jfc ashkenazis are a minority of our people in Israel. Most American leftist jews are either against the existence of our home land or are only nominally for it but against the current incarnation and state which is right wing. I am a working class citizen of USA and Israel and not Ashkenazi and have nothing to do with funding feminism you fucking trolling faggot.
I don't really go outside much, but if I encounter this situation, I'll usually just fap to my mental image of her ass afterwards.

Doesnt it feel awkward being behind them

i dont,

i just ldar

Doesnt it feel awkward being behind them
Yes, but if feel far worse when there is someone walking behind me instead. I'm going to be uncomfortable in public no matter what, if a foid is going to wear clothing which reveals her body, then obviously I'm going to stare at her.

Yes, but if feel far worse when there is someone walking behind me instead. I'm going to be uncomfortable in public no matter what, if a foid is going to wear clothing which reveals her body, then obviously I'm going to stare at her.

I don't stare at foids but it fucking bothers me walking behind them tbh, hate foids bro

White Ashkenazi leftists are not the same as Zionist jews you fucking nugger lmao. Jfc ashkenazis are a minority of our people in Israel. Most American leftist jews are either against the existence of our home land or are only nominally for it but against the current incarnation and state which is right wing. I am a working class citizen of USA and Israel and not Ashkenazi and have nothing to do with funding feminism you fucking trolling faggot.

Jfl if you think Israel is right wing, they are backstabbing trash.

Jfl if you think Israel is right wing, they are backstabbing trash.

You're ignorant dude. Israel literally has a right wing government and populous. You percieving them as backstabbing or not isn't related. Also your rants against Jews don't answer my question. Can you give some advice thanks.

Either slow down to let them distance themselves or speed up to overtake them. Or if you're feeling low inhib just walk along with them.

You're ignorant dude. Israel literally has a right wing government and populous. You percieving them as backstabbing or not isn't related. Also your rants against Jews don't answer my question. Can you give some advice thanks.
Social confidence from having social interaction and validation try to achieve it or not, not likely to work if you are an autistic incel, like most of us here.x

most of the time they do the job, cross the street or stop to fix shoe laces. they don't like when subhuman stare at their shitter

They get horny when they see you're 6'4 ass. FUCCK I WISH I WAS TALL

most of the time they do the job, cross the street or stop to fix shoe laces. they don't like when subhuman stare at their shitter

does everyone else here stare at random foids wtf?

I don't stare at any foids feels awkward af imagine getting caught doing that as a sub6 manlet lmaooooo cringe

If its a group you cant overtake them... the problem I have is I usually end up too close to them and not able to overtake them, even if I try to slow down these normie faggots walk fucking slow lmao. So fucking annoying. I end up like 7. feet behind them.
I think you're seriously overthinking this. What does it matter if you're close to them?

I recommend cold approaching - not to try to get a girlfriend, because it doesn't work for that, but to lower your inhibition. Cold approaching has subjected me to a shit ton of rejection, but it has also led me to develop low inhibition - the only benefit I've taken from it. I recommend approaching 30 girls - this will be a tolerable amount of rejection while bringing your inhibition down so you don't worry about things like this.

They get horny when they see you're 6'4 ass. FUCCK I WISH I WAS TALL
Yep, so horny they walk away the moment I tell them I think they look nice.