Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Serious] Do virgin chads exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Do virgin chads exist

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Even though they are unlikely & rare, do they exist? What extreme, but realistic, circumstances make a chad virgin?

Discuss.

Yes, being volcel, living isolated from society, being born without a penis, and other things like that

extremely rare but avoidant anxiety is a true mentalcel trait. most foids will look past autistic traits in chad and help him, but there are some people who cannot be helped, like fucked up schizo or extreme avoidants. I've never met a chad with one of these traits but i think it would be possible for a chad to be born with a truly fucked up brain and hikkimax for the rest of their lives.

Yes, I know a lot of chads who are virgins because they are mormons.

Only volcel chads

Yes, being volcel, living isolated from society, being born without a penis, and other things like that
Good arguments, but what about this?

They would be turned off.

Theres a guy the class below me who is 20 and a virgin, he is very very good looking. Its a rumour here now, cause the girl spread it all over the place.

Basicly the girl was interested in him, they watched a movie and started to make out and he was freaking out cause he was nervous, she noticed something was wrong and finally he admitted he was a virgin, she was chocked but also turned off, from there she ghosted him.

Then she told tons of her girl friends about it and many in school know about it now.

Make no mistake, when women realise u havent been attractive to other women (they assumed it when ur a virgin), their primitive brain turns off all the pussy juices for you.

Seems many in here are still very blue pilled about women, you have to swallow the true black pill.
extremely rare but avoidant anxiety is a true mentalcel trait. most foids will look past autistic traits in chad and help him, but there are some people who cannot be helped, like fucked up schizo or extreme avoidants. I've never met a chad with one of these traits but i think it would be possible for a chad to be born with a truly fucked up brain and hikkimax for the rest of their lives.

Only volcel chads
This, along with devout Christian Chads, Dickless Chads, Retarded Chads and Chads in WheelChairs. Those are the only Chads I can think of that are virgins, other than that the average Chad sure as hell ain't a virgin.

A lot of Teutonic Knights were virgin volcels

As for chastity, the knight-brother was exposed to strong temptations, because war and power continually put women at his mercy. They were booty, and the expectation of raping them was what kept his native auxiliaries up to the mark. Some Brothers must have joined in, as witness the partisan but not unbelievable evidence of Polish deponents describing incidents in the war of 1329–32. A knight testified that the Brothers of the Order had raped more women than had their Old Prussian underlings, and a burgher had watched the women being dragged to their tents. The temptations of active service must often have proved irresistible, but it does not follow that the vow of chastity was ignored or taken lightly. It may well have been taken all the more seriously. The chronicler Peter of Dusburg quoted with approval the example of the commander of Königsberg, Berchtold Bruhave (1289–1302), who went through the reverse of a trial marriage before joining the Order. He chose the prettiest girl he could find, and slept with her for a year without touching her. ‘Ecce, mira res et stupenda’, wrote Dusburg. Those who lacked Bruhave’s strength of mind had to use pain as an antidote, wearing their mail-shirts next to the skin until the raw flesh rusted the metal. Some were said to have been helped by miracles. The terrible Johann von Gilberstedt of Halle had been so vigorous in secular life that even after receiving the last rites he had been moved to rape his nurse. However, devils had then picked him up and thrown him into a distant marsh, from which he had crawled into the Order as a humbled penitent. It seems that in the minds of most Brothers sexual passion and the cult of chastity fought a continual war, which neither could win; but it is worth noting that Commander Albert of Meissen composed a special prayer to avert incontinence: ‘O highest joy, give us a true love of thee, and a pure life, give us a clean conscience, and protect us from lust.’

From Northern Crusades

I forgot about severe autism. This guy has Chad looks (veryone in the comments talks about that jfl), but he is definitely a virgin, he probably doesnt even know or care what sex is

Yes, very religious Chads who wait until marriage.
Then, there are extremely rare monkmaxxers who could be slayers but choose not to due to personal reasons (resolvemogs me).

Not beyond the age of like 18 tbh.

If they do exist they’re volcels.

Virgin chad possibility = femcel possibility.

Virgin chad = femcel

Yea because 10 year old Chads remains Virgin for a few more years before slaying jb Staceys

Some chad lites with low sex drives and low T but still manage to attract foids