Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[SERIOUS] Are there any gymcels that do bad on Tinder in populated areas with good photos?

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
In every Tinder experiment I see, if the guy is ***showing his abs*** and the location is set to a populated area, they get a shit ton of matches. Even guys with 4/10 faces.

Is there any evidence that there are guys showing their abs on Tinder in populated areas doing bad? I think for most of us, if we want one night stands (which I don't want, and some others don't either) it might just be 'literally just get abs and use Tinder dude'.

Last edited:
I'm working on my abs for this purpose.

You bet. I don't show abs but it's obvious from pics that I'm jacked. Never got a single match. Doubt it'd change if I got to the point where I had abs.

You bet. I don't show abs but it's obvious from pics that I'm jacked. Never got a single match. Doubt it'd change if I got to the point where I had abs.

Wait so you have abs or no?

If so, have someone else take the photo, include someone else in the photo making it look like ur doing something social, and have it shirtless. You should get a shit ton of matches. Or at least way more than you are now.

Have someone else take the photo, include someone else in the photo making it look like ur doing something social, and have it shirtless. You should get a shit ton of matches. Or at least way more than you are now.

I still have a belly though. Damn shame, rest of my body is great. Fucking curry genes.

I still have a belly though. Damn shame, rest of my body is great. Fucking curry genes.

Abs are the uniting factor here, you gotta get em

Abs are the uniting factor here, you gotta get em
It's not really possible though. I've tried everything. I'd end up looking like a stick by the end of it.

They look at your face not your abs though, Ugly face and short height negates a good body anyday.

They look at your face not your abs though, Ugly face and short height negates a good body anyday.
I just want 1 example of someone with abs and a shirtless photo doing bad. And if it's abs + shirtless + friends, I have no idea how they'd get few matches unless their face was suuuper ugly.

Getting buff enough to do the standards that women want is really near impossible.

This was what was considered an attractive male body in the 70s:

The%20Ten%20Commandments%20Drinking%20Game%20-%20Topless%20Moses.jpg

SC04a.jpg

cad5dc8b-feac-43d5-88da-1c9a4487bcf2.jpg

This is what's considered an attractive male body now:

Hugh-Jackman-The-Wolverine.jpg

chris-evans-captain-america.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Do you notice a difference?

To look attractive now as a man, you need to have a body that only professional body builders would have come close to just a few decades ago. The standards have shifted so far most men can never achieve them without massive drugs.

Men are getting fucked by this, and most people don't even realize how badly.

I just want 1 example of someone with abs and a shirtless photo doing bad. And if it's abs + shirtless + friends, I have no idea how they'd get few matches unless their face was suuuper ugly.
Dude body means shit if you are ugly and short...get over it. Abs takes time , anyone can do it, foids won't give a fuck if you are ugly.
Getting buff enough to do the standards that women want is really near impossible.

This was what was considered an attractive male body in the 70s:

heston.jpg

The%20Ten%20Commandments%20Drinking%20Game%20-%20Topless%20Moses.jpg

SC04a.jpg

cad5dc8b-feac-43d5-88da-1c9a4487bcf2.jpg

This is what's considered an attractive male body now:

Hugh-Jackman-The-Wolverine.jpg

chris-evans-captain-america.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Do you notice a difference?

To look attractive now as a man, you need to have a body that only professional body builders would have come close to just a few decades ago. The standards have shifted so far most men can never achieve them without massive drugs.
Just be rich af and famous with 20 personal trainers and cooks , take your vitamins and you will slay son, theory right ?

Yea me lol.
I have pretty nice pictures yet I never get matches in Germany
I'm not ripped tho. I haven't been gymceling for long

Yea me lol.
I have pretty nice pictures yet I never get matches in Germany
I'm not ripped tho. I haven't been gymceling for long

Do you have abs?

Dude body means shit if you are ugly and short...get over it. Abs takes time , anyone can do it, foids won't give a fuck if you are ugly.

Just be rich af and famous with 20 personal trainers and cooks , take your vitamins and you will slay son, theory right ?

Especially vitamin T.

Toradol-STACK.jpg

The standards for male attractiveness have gotten so high only the most genetically elite men and heavy steroid users can compete.

Almost any "male sex symbol" from the 70s had what would be considered a "shitty body" today.

Again, 70s standards:
2DC4170200000578-0-image-a-53_1445811475687.jpg

Current standards:
Zac-Efron-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

We're totally being fucked by this. The guys from the 70s were what normal healthy fit men looked like. Now we're all expected to be 10% body fat roided monsters or we get nothing.

Especially vitamin T.

Toradol-STACK.jpg

The standards for male attractiveness have gotten so high only the most genetically elite men and heavy steroid users can compete.

Almost any "male sex symbol" from the 70s had what would be considered a "shitty body" today.

Again, 70s standards:

Current standards:

We're totally being fucked by this. The guys from the 70s were what normal healthy fit men looked like. Now we're all expected to be 10% body fat roided monsters or we get nothing.
Seriously i am so sad that this is the truth today, i see it on the gym all the time, they go to the lockers and stab each other in the ass.....And drink the 20 different suplements coctails ,They are more chemist than the real chemists...it's sad:feelsbadman: when i have bust to my ass to have the 1/10th of their body.

Especially vitamin T.

Toradol-STACK.jpg

Again, 70s standards:

Current standards:

This is something that needs to be discussed much more on here. There are way too many people hung up on face, but the requirements for body are also fucking nuts.

Actually I do remember this Chad telling me about how his matches skyrocketing when I put a pic of his abs.
Anyone can get ''normal'' abs through hard work but it takes to much time , those abs on models or actors are not real, they are through roids. You can't get those naturaly. And foids don't get it...

This is something that needs to be discussed much more on here. There are way too many people hung up on face, but the requirements for body are also fucking nuts.

The worst part in my opinion is that people don't even seem to realize how ridiculous the standards have become or how much it takes to get to them, so then they say asinine things like: "Yeah well anyone can work out, so if you don't have a six pack you're just lazy."

This was a top winning Olympic gold medal swimmer from the 70s:

mark_spitz_traje_de_bano.jpg

This is his modern equivalent:

149814898.jpg

People have used drugs, intense dietary control, and supplements to push the human body to the absolute limit. But that "absolute limit" is not even understood as being that. It's seen as "normal". It's even a basic requirement.

Eg. This thread almost seems to suggest, "just get a ripped body and girls will like you." Well yeah, sure, but we're talking about a degree of ripped that exceeds what Olympic athletes had just a few decades ago.

We simply can't live up to these standards. The male body wasn't designed to do any of this naturally.

The worst part in my opinion is that people don't even seem to realize how ridiculous the standards have become or how much it takes to get to them, so then they say asinine things like: "Yeah well anyone can work out, so if you don't have a six pack you're just lazy."

This was a top winning Olympic gold medal swimmer from the 70s:

mark_spitz_traje_de_bano.jpg

This is his modern equivalent:

149814898.jpg

People have used drugs, intense dietary control, and supplements to push the human body to the absolute limit. But that "absolute limit" is not even seen as that. It's seen as "normal". It's a basic requirement.

Eg. This thread almost seems to suggest, "just get a ripped body and girls will like you." Well yeah, sure, but we're talking about a degree of ripped that exceeds what Olympic athletes had just a few decades ago.

We simply can't live up to these standards. The male body wasn't designed to do any of this naturally.

I'm going to make a post based off this when I don't feel tired af.

I'm going to make a post based off this when I don't feel tired af.
Instead of another race thread please do that if you have knowledge over it bro.

"just get a ripped body and girls will like you." Well yeah, sure, but we're talking about a degree of ripped that exceeds what Olympic athletes had just a few decades ago.

I just mean visible abs, slightly more visible than the 1970s models. A loooong time ago I've had more visible abs than those guys, and considering doing it again, cuz I think it's my only hope. Although I can't take off my shirt during sex even with abs cuz of other issues.... oh well.

I miss the 70s standards...I'd pass.

besides I used it once and only got 1 match in the two months I used it and deleted it

ArnoldSchwarzenegger-1.jpg

It has been like this since the 80s tho.

ArnoldSchwarzenegger-1.jpg

It has been like this since the 80s tho.

Yeah 80s with Schwarzenegger and Stallone was the beginning of the end. That was the era where the steroided bodybuilder entered the acting industry and destroyed any chance for normal men to ever be considered physically attractive again.

It was a grey zone back then. You had roidmaxed guys like Stallone:
first-blood-2.jpg

Competing right alongside normal guys like Steven Seagal:

Seagal.png

Gradually over the 80s/90s/00s the transition occurred. Now it's just roidmaxing all the time 24/7.

My abs look semi defined when I am on a cut. The minute I start eating normally again I bloat up like a pig. It's all water weight.

Tinder doesn’t work for me and I’m in LA. I’m built and lean with a 6 pack but my face and height fuck me up.

Matches don’t mean much. Have you tried setting meetups in your experiments with the 4/10 gymcel profile?

What do you consider as bad?