Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (serious answers) as a straight white male how do I give myself an edge in the job interview/application process?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Basically trying to apply to low skilled/low stress jobs.
However as a straight white man you are on the BOTTOM on the list of being hired. (if you have any learning disabilities/speech impediments like a stammer you are pretty much AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from the job!) Most jobs have "a universal white pussy employment program" and try to fill them up with white women. (seriously have you ever known a white woman under 50 who had employment issues).

So what can I do in this unfair hiring process?

* Could I identify as a woman on my resume? but claim i will be transitioning/taking hormones (but of course NEVER go through with it)?

*Maybe to make it convincing, wear a dress to the interview? Nothing crazy but like a granny dress? (of course I will NOT chop off my dick/take dick up the ass plz don't ban me mods NOT promoting tranny stuff) just merely proposing to LARP as a tranny (of course I am straight and like to fuck women).

*Could I identify as an ethnic minority?

*Could I play off my speech impediment as a disability that is Federally protected (like IDK say my mom drank while she was pregnant to make the interviews feel sorry for me and maybe give me a chance)?

-how do I get the hiring committee to feel sorry for me/give me a chance if all they want to do is employ pink white pussies?

if you are in jewsa you need to say you identfy as a 50 year old lesbian black plus size female you will not even have time to answer all the job offer calls :feelsclown::society:

Y
However as a straight white man you are on the BOTTOM on the list of being hired. (if you have any learning disabilities/speech impediments like a stammer you are pretty much AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from the job!) Most jobs have "a universal white pussy employment program" and try to fill them up with white women. (seriously have you ever known a white woman under 50 who had employment issues).

* Could I identify as a woman on my resume? but claim i will be transitioning/taking hormones (but of course NEVER go through with it)?

*Maybe to make it convincing, wear a dress to the interview? Nothing crazy but like a granny dress? (of course I will NOT chop off my dick/take dick up the ass plz don't ban me mods NOT promoting tranny stuff) just merely proposing to LARP as a tranny (of course I am straight and like to fuck women).

*Could I play off my speech impediment as a disability that is Federally protected (like IDK say my mom drank while she was pregnant to make the interviews feel sorry for me and maybe give me a chance)?

-how do I get the hiring committee to feel sorry for me/give me a chance if all they want to do is employ pink white pussies?
You can fix your stuttering with loads of practice if you want to.

Read the book Self Therapy for the Stutterer.

Being curry is the worst when job hunting.

Only job for males are being wage cuck at mcdonalds/Amazon or cleaning toilets

Tell them you're pansexual. You'll be able to move up in the oppression hierarchy while maintaining your anus intact.

Y

You can fix your stuttering with loads of practice if you want to.

Read the book Self Therapy for the Stutterer.
you don't get it. my slight disability is not something you can fix by reading a fad-self-improvement zen-book. It is like dyslexia ie genetic/cognitive. (my uncle had it too). Its not like retardation I can still hold down jobs etc. (just like my uncle did). However it creeps the fuck out of normies!

Just walk in to the company building and ask to meet the manager

They will gladly give an expendable piece of trash male like you low skill high labor jobs

say you're hispanic/latino. they will never follow up on this. say you're nonbinary on the application if possible because there is no way for them to say you aren't without risking a lawsuit.

They will gladly give an expendable piece of trash male like you low skill high labor jobs
yep pretty much. my goal is to not get a high paying job but be a semi-neet. (my italian parents for now agree to let me live with them IF I have a job) I do have a job but they force me to work 7 days a week overtime! (at least I get paid but I have ZERO free time to enjoy my copes). my parents told me its time to find a new job since i am so unahppy.

-however all the ok (even shitty jobs) have the Federal Program called the white pussy employment program or WPEP for short.

-fuck I hope I won't have to throw some lipstick on and a dress (plz don't ban me mods not promoting trannies)

Sure, why not. I have autism, and I also have a stammer.

Not that having autism and identifying as such on an application has helped me one iota in landing a job, mind you. But maybe it'll work better for you, I don't know.