Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Serial Killer Chadfish gets results

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
6666A43D DFF5 4EEB AE4B 63BE396731CA

188D4815 FBE2 4889 A889 9FD7F72BCAAB

It doesn’t matter if Chad converses like a murderous autist, the 6 pack and square jaw are enough to do anything he wants and still slay. JFL at meme gender

“God i cant wait to get murdered by chad :heart::heart:“ she probably yhought you were joking, do a full experiment with cryptic shit in your profile and when you talk, dont just be like “yeah haha”. Say youve killed some people or something but “youve changed”:feelskek:

It is evident in people like Ted Bundy that women do NOT care about personality at all, it's all about looks.

“God i cant wait to get murdered by chad :heart::heart:“ she probably yhought you were joking, do a full experiment with cryptic shit in your profile and when you talk, dont just be like “yeah haha”. Say youve killed some people or something but “youve changed”:feelskek:
She asked what I did last night and I said I chloroformed a teenage girl and kicked her down a storm drain and she went along with it :feelskek: Anything for chads cock

She asked what I did last night and I said I chloroformed a teenage girl and kicked her down a storm drain and she went along with it :feelskek: Anything for chads cock

Reminds me of a brutal chadfishing I did back in 2012.

I used this guy's pics and chadfished girls on bodybuilding forums and I did shit similar to what you did.

971236ac791dd5143e4d46f3c1453cef

I can sense his amazing personality through the picture

Once I used a picture that didn't even include his face. Just his abs and muscles and foids were still all over me.

Cucks will frame it as you being funny and different.

I can sense his amazing personality through the picture

It's actually amazing how much effort foids will go to talk to you when they think you're Chad.

You can literally give them 1 word replies and they'll write entire paragraphs and essays as an answer to you.

haha what did u expect?

"OMG he's like such a nice guy wonder ful personality"

It's actually amazing how much effort foids will go to talk to you when they think you're Chad.

You can literally give them 1 word replies and they'll write entire paragraphs and essays as an answer to you.
i think there wsa a lookism tinder eperiment where they said lookism thread titles and the stacy was begging for his attention

Lifefuel for gymcels

Gymcelling is only legit if you're abusing steroids. You can never achieve this physique natty. The natural human body cannot produce this much muscle, especially not in the upper body area.

You could get away with some slick shit op

mogs PUA copers with his personality. just act like a schizo bro

Live update: She asked me if I want to facetime and do that “run the gauntlet” website thing with her JFL google it if u dont know what it is

i think there wsa a lookism tinder eperiment where they said lookism thread titles and the stacy was begging for his attention

You could literally say, "lmaoo sloot u aware fooking yeh? bernstare.jpg no thnx jeff!"

And she would go along with it. Just say all kinds of nonsense. It doesn't matter what you say.

Women don't have hobbies, they learn to enjoy what Chad is into, flip like a fucking switch.

You could literally say, "lmaoo sloot u aware fooking yeh? bernstare.jpg no thnx jeff!"

And she would go along with it. Just say all kinds of nonsense. It doesn't matter what you say.
yeah and i used to worry about what i actually said to foids and spent hours wondering why they wouldnt reply or ignore me

Not that relevant but kekfuel that the pics I used were of my 14 year old Chad brother I asked him to help me with this and he was game and literal adult foids are asking little old Venomkore Jr. to fuck them :feelskek: . The same people would call the guy a pedo and kill him if the roles were reversed

Hybristophilia
It's over. :feelsugh:

Live update: She asked me if I want to facetime and do that “run the gauntlet” website thing with her JFL google it if u dont know what it is
Put your bro' on & do it then tell her you wanna do lvl 21 & show your face.

Put your bro' on & do it then tell her you wanna do lvl 21 & show your face.
I’m too high inhib to show face tbh I’m just gonna ghost her or something

Reminds me of a brutal chadfishing I did back in 2012.

I used this guy's pics and chadfished girls on bodybuilding forums and I did shit similar to what you did.

View attachment 244128
:worryfeels: Thats Pete Rubish. He's a world-class Powerlifter in the 242 class and also did very well in the 220 class.

:worryfeels: Thats Pete Rubish. He's a world-class Powerlifter in the 242 class and also did very well in the 220 class.
Gymcel trait: knowing this information

I'm aware. I used to be a gymcel... Spent all of my time on bodybuilding.com forums and chadfished there using multiple different profiles that were powerlifters.

Pete Rubish was the guy who inspired me to get into deadlifts.

Gymcel trait: knowing this information
tbh
I'm aware. I used to be a gymcel... Spent all of my time on bodybuilding.com forums and chadfished there using multiple different profiles that were powerlifters.

Pete Rubish was the guy who inspired me to get into deadlifts.
What other powerlifters did you use? Drop some names tbh

Dan Green
NPiv7

Two more I used were Dan Green and George Leeman

This was back in 2012 so they are much older now and fatter. Pete Rubish is fat now compared to what he used to be.

Cops would've been tracking you down by satellite for some time already if it were a sub8 subhuman who messaged her.

Last edited:
I wish I had a phone so I could chadfish.

That looks like an obvious joke though, that won’t deter anyone. The study truly is going to be exculpatory then Chad just needs to appear REALISTICALLY bigoted and misogynistic.

That’s odd because IncelTears said my personality is what matters, not my looks.

Chad always wins

Once I used a picture that didn't even include his face. Just his abs and muscles and foids were still all over me.
Lifefuel for gymcels?

Rage fuel, You could be a child molester and still get pussy if you're chad

Someone should combine Chadfish and the Dogpill, say it's your fetish and convince the foid to fuck a dog for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back