Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sergeant made fun of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
He had to sign my relocation paper and he told me he saw last week with a guy talking to two girls. Well, he said "Your friend was talking, you were sitting there like a scaredy cat" but what he didnt stick around to witness was my friend getting rejected while i wisely avoided such outcome. He still made fun of me, he says im a weak faggot, everyone says t hat, they have no idea of the battles i gave for the ones I loved.

sorry im not caught up on ur lore

IMAGINE signing up to die for jewish bankers' wars lol

Imagine getting the clot shot so you can join a gay homo army and invade countries minding their own business, to spread homosexuality, while leaving your own borders defenseless.

dude leave the army asap and find another job

Imagine getting the clot shot so you can join a gay homo army and invade countries minding their own business, to spread homosexuality, while leaving your own borders defenseless.
maybe he joined to rapemaxx with middle eastern foids :feelsgah:

fucking military dogs tommies come to Baghdad and I will show you real AL CAI*DA @Shahist Persian Tell that fucking oppressors how we hunt on them with mines and bomb traps (in video game)
Based

I thought he was talking about sergeantincel :shock:

Danm I hope things get better for you.
Stay strong brocel

well you can fuck the bitches and make contacts out there

and if you're badass enough join up with a PMC and make the big bucks

ultimate badass for sure but I'm not into the idea of getting shot

I stub my toe and I cry like a baby :feelshaha:

oh I thought you meant a different sergeant

well you can fuck the bitches and make contacts out there

and if you're badass enough join up with a PMC and make the big bucks

ultimate badass for sure but I'm not into the idea of getting shot

I stub my toe and I cry like a baby :feelshaha:
There’s nothing badass about it. Absolutely nothing. Picking fights with people minding their own business, with the sole cause being money + spreading more of your horrible politics on places better off without it is plain evil.

There’s nothing badass about it. Absolutely nothing. Picking fights with people minding their own business, with the sole cause being money + spreading more of your horrible politics on places better off without it is plain evil.
pretty sure pmcs just kill people usually for corporate interests
not necessarily spreading globohomo depends on the firm I guess

the world is a piece of shit that fucks incels over
why not just burn it to the ground
as if I would feel bad about killing shitty humans for a paycheck

He had to sign my relocation paper and he told me he saw last week with a guy talking to two girls. Well, he said "Your friend was talking, you were sitting there like a scaredy cat" but what he didnt stick around to witness was my friend getting rejected while i wisely avoided such outcome. He still made fun of me, he says im a weak faggot, everyone says t hat, they have no idea of the battles i gave for the ones I loved.
rape his mom OP
she didn't teach her son manners and must be held accountable