Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel September is next week. Crazy

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
September 1st is meteorological already Autumn and fall

I’m already happy Summer is coming to an end. The three months of torture is almost over

Time does fly

IMG 4274

I can't wait for the kamala harris vs trump debate.

It's gonna be an interesting watch

Couples will remain, come rain, come sun.

I’m already happy Summer is coming to an end. The three months of torture is almost over

Time does fly
Purest lifefuel. :feelsautistic::feelsaww::feelsLightsaber:
But this meteorological crap is bs.
It's just for easier data collection.
The weather always follows the corresponding position of the sun with a slight delay.
Just like the water on the stove doesn't boil immediately when you turn the stove on.

I fucking hate the summer, glad it's over.

Time flies even when your not having fun :cryfeels:

Purest lifefuel. :feelsautistic::feelsaww::feelsLightsaber:
But this meteorological crap is bs.
It's just for easier data collection.
The weather always follows the corresponding position of the sun with a slight delay.
Just like the water on the stove doesn't boil immediately when you turn the stove on.
Brutal non escape from summer pill. Indeed still life fuel that it's slowly approaching and that the official Summer months are over
I fucking hate the summer, glad it's over.

Time flies faster as you approach oldceldom

Yeah, in roughly 4 months it will be 2025. I'm glad that September is next week because summer is hell on earth.

Brutal non escape from summer pill. Indeed still life fuel that it's slowly approaching and that the official Summer months are over
Yeah, there might be some warm days to come but the worst time is ovER now. I have been celebrating September 1st for over a decade now. :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Thank God. All the kids here are gonna go back to school so they'll have less time trolling here.

Time does fly
I'm also glad, fuck summer

Yeah, in roughly 4 months it will be 2025. I'm glad that September is next week because summer is hell on earth.
Indeed
Yeah, there might be some warm days to come but the worst time is ovER now. I have been celebrating September 1st for over a decade now. :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:
Same here. September 1st is like new years eve for me :cool: October is even better with darker days and colder weather, but thats still far. First step is close

Indeed

Same here. September 1st is like new years eve for me :cool: October is even better with darker days and colder weather, but thats still far. First step is close
:feelsokman:

It happenend. But the weather is still fucking shit. Too hot for September

Falling Leaves Fall GIF by chiara

Yeah shits going by fast I still remember hunkering down in covid days. Felt like it was a month ago