Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

September 1st - New School Year

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
Today in Poland new school year is officially open and students come to school from summer vacations

I saw many normies having fun or enjoying their lives while I'm rotting and doing nothing, no fun, no parties, literally nothing, I hate my life so much, it is so shitty

But the most important fact about today is that I saw my beloved crush and she 2 years ago told me that I'm a retard and I hate this slut so much, I will do something bad to her in the future :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Future ER in the making ( in MW2 )

WHY I HAVE TO BE BORN?

WHY I HAVE SUCH SHITTY GENES AND MENTAL ILNESSES?

WHY LIFE IS SO UNFAIR AND I CAN'T ENJOY ANYTHING, IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN I SEE PEOPLE ENJOYING THEIR LIVES WHILE IM ROTTING IN THE HOUSE 24/7 AND DOING NOTHING

I STAYED IN MY HOUSE FOR 2 MONTHS FOR ALL SUMMER VACATIONS AND I EVEN DIDNT WASH MYSELF

THIS SLUT WILL REGRET THAT SHE DIDN'T ACCEPT MY LOVE AND THAT SHE CALLED ME A RETARD

PERHAPS WHEN SHE WILL REALIZE THAT SHE DID A BAD THING IT WILL BE TOO LATE

CHOose the right thing to do:feelsLSD: during SeptembER 11 (in dishonored)

THIS SLUT WILL REGRET THAT SHE DIDN'T ACCEPT MY LOVE AND THAT SHE CALLED ME A RETARD

PERHAPS WHEN SHE WILL REALIZE THAT SHE DID A BAD THING IT WILL BE TOO LATE
Sneirmaxxing

New month new commander new ways to fuck me over just cause

Yet another polack