Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Senior leadership opportunity in the rw Incel political movement

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
As many of the comrades here will undoubtedly know by now, the Incel Protection Force, in collaboration with the International Brotherhood of Men has been at the forefront of the efforts to create a legitimate, lawful, tangible and real world political movement for the advancement of incel rights. We are an organization that fights to vindicate the rights of incels, is led by incels and is primarily comprised of incels.

We currently have a vacancy for a senior leadership position for any qualified applicant. While you will find a much more detailed description of the job responsibilities on our official forums, the position of Operations Manager is one which essentially requires a man of considerable intelligence, ability, energy and discretion. This position is primarily responsible for managing all of our strategic efforts to enhance the visibility and prestige of our movement, directly supervising lower echelon staff in furtherance of completing projects assigned by the executive leadership, overseeing our multifaceted presence across a wide variety of social media domains and generally serving as a vital and indispensable member of our senior leadership and command staff.

If you want to be of greater service to the incel community, have the necessary aptitude which we are seeking in a qualified candidate and are ready and able to take on a senior leadership role in directing the operations and activities of the most important real world political movement for incel men then we invite you to visit our forums and apply for this exciting job opportunity.

CPT Darth Aurelius
Commanding Officer
Incel Protection Force

Based but you glow. The incel race can only be unified under Nazbol

Nazbolprop

Based but you glow. The incel race can only be unified under Nazbol

View attachment 1184148
You're a retarded fuck that deserves to have his head cut off by the Mujahedeen if you think we glow. I am so fucking sick of the cunts on here accusing us of being glow niggers when all I ever say is that we respect the laws, abide by the laws and embrace legal political action. It's like you fucktards can't even read what I am writing. Also, I am a rw lawyer and professor of constitutional law and have made a 12 minute lecture on the legal technicalities which would make it impossible for me or my organization to be a front for the FBI, ATF, USMS, HS, etc, ad infinitum.

He doesn’t glow, he’s not asking you to do anything illegal.
Exactly right comrade. I am so disgusted with these ignorant retarded fucks who never listen to anything I say, don't bother to read anything I write, have no conception of the law of conspiracy and don't even understand the concept of entrapment. We should throw them all in the ovens along with the jews so far as I care as they all deserve to die for their impudence .

Indeed we need committed comrades that actually want to put in some work alongside their brocels to change this clown world and bring hell to normies and foids

Unfortunately too many people on this forum are worthless fakecel faggots

You're a retarded fuck that deserves to have his head cut off by the Mujahedeen if you think we glow. I am so fucking sick of the cunts on here accusing us of being glow niggers when all I ever say is that we respect the laws, abide by the laws and embrace legal political action. It's like you fucktards can't even read what I am writing. Also, I am a rw lawyer and professor of constitutional law and have made a 12 minute lecture on the legal technicalities which would make it impossible for me or my organization to be a front for the FBI, ATF, USMS, HS, etc, ad infinitum.
you are a professor at a university?

Indeed we need committed comrades that actually want to put in some work alongside their brocels to change this clown world and bring hell to normies and foids

And also low IQ retards who are too entrenched in their delusional conspiratorial groupthink idiocy to actually embrace our message of hope and partake of the fraternity, comradeship and solidarity which we can provide for those who have the courage of their convictions.

you are a professor at a university?
I was but as I have stated elsewhere, I lost my job due to the implementation of Woke DEI policies which favored giving foids hiring preferences and greater consideration towards advancement in the department. Since leaving academia, I have devoted myself singularly to the cause of incel liberation and have founded and established the venerable and elite Incel Protection Force as well as the more mainstream political counter-part, the International Brotherhood of Men.

And those fakecels will be dealt with in a manner befitting their traitorous ways for the justice of Allah know neither mercy or pity for those who would betray their comrades in arms.

That sounds like a good video to watch. Can you post the link to the lecture?