Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sending a letter to my crush

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Should I do it?

If you are a fakecel Chad, yes.

Yeah, you should also send your severed ear whilw your at it

Yes, and while you write the letter, just be calm and be yourself. Best of luck.

Be yourself, be confident, take a shower, and send. :feelskek:

I am not responsible for sexual harassment charges.

Remember that one mental incel that used to send Bjork letters?

I will not send it in your place

Don't do it jfl

look at short ugly and brown on looksmax, he has a court hearing tmmrw because of this shit

Attachments

• 1581304318744.png
    1581304318744.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 129
i mean what are you hoping to get out of it ?

Don't do it jfl

look at short ugly and brown on looksmax, he has a court hearing tmmrw because of this shit
Getting in trouble for allegedly stalking/harASSing a foid would only increase one's chances of getting NEETbuxx tbhngl.

Oneitismaxx to your heart's content, OP. Send her a letter which implies that you both love her and hate her, and that she better indulge your love or else.

Depends.

If you look like this:

1boIhZK.jpg

You just need to put a pen inside your butt-hole, squat on a paper, wiggle and sway your butt randomly left and right for 5 to 10 mins. Whatever is written on that paper is more than enough to express your feelings for her. She will hold that piece of paper tightly to her chest, kiss it, cry over it all night. And she will be yours, you will be hers.

But if you look like this:

1YOYeaX.jpg

She will call cops on you even if you write an Iliad.

Last edited:
I don't think she would try to get me in trouble.

DONT DO IT

You will be embarassed because she will save it and laugh at you and everyone who sees it will laugh at you.

No, piss yourself in front of her, instead.

Depends.

If you look like this:

1boIhZK.jpg

You just need to put a pen inside your butt-hole, squat on a paper, wiggle and sway your butt randomly left and right for 5 to 10 mins. Whatever is written on that paper is more than enough to express your feelings for her. She will hold that piece of paper tightly to her chest, kiss it, cry over it all night. And she will be yours, you will be hers.

1YOYeaX.jpg

Brutal shit pill.

If you are a Chad then go ahead also send a few of your pictures.

If you are a normie or incel don't even think about it again
No, piss yourself in front of her, instead.
As expected

Do you have a death wish?

I'm not exaggerating when I say this will be one of the biggest mistakes of your life. Do not do it.

Never send love letters and never confess your love to a foid.

Foids are incapable of loving anyone except Chad, although they will fake it EXTREMELY WELL if they're trying to betabux you. Countless men have had to experience this firsthand. You DON'T HAVE TO BE ONE OF THEM.

Don't cede this ground. You'll always come out the loser.

Might as well save yourself some time and just flush the 44 cents it costs for a stamp down the toilet

Do it and then report back the results.

Might as well save yourself some time and just flush the 44 cents it costs for a stamp down the toilet
I think the sense of disgust that registers on a roastie's face as she contemplates a subhuman's affection for her is worth way more than 44 cents.

Because what roasties really think about when they say "ewww" is themselves, their own smelly vaginas, and the fact that they are nothing more than toilets. It hurts them. And it's worth every last penny and more.

Last edited:
Should I do it?

There needs to be some better forum rules against :bluepill: idiocy!

If you are familiar with the blackpill what do you think a love letter will do?

Fuck a letter any form of sexual advancement? What will happen to you? What will happen for you?

These questions can easily be answered by anyone who has even a remote understanding of the blackpill.

Now with that said you shouldn’t have to ask anyone on this forum a question you can easily answer for yourself.

“Let the blackpill guide you”

-IncelTV-

how old are you, OP?
don't do it... "love" letters are cringe and bluepilled
if you have to say you like her or write a letter talking about your feelings for her jfl, it's already over
save yourself the embarrassment and don't do some cringe shit like that
I'm speaking from experience... if you're ugly it doesn't work

I've done it and got rejected

I remember sending a letter to this subhuman foid with a recessed chin who was skinny and had no ass and tits, and she still brutally rejected me, I actually mog her a little bit and she still wants chad. It's fucking over op, don't do this to yourself. Foids will see a guy who is slightly less ugly than they are and still reject him because they are saving their virgin pussies to be fucked by chad only. :feelskek:

Go ahead and do it.

painterpilled
Depends.

If you look like this:

1boIhZK.jpg

1YOYeaX.jpg

Sounds like a good way to get humiliated

If you do this, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

You have my 100% guarantee.