Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Selling dog meat and cooking dogs frying dogs, making a dog steaks and dog sausages, cooking dog soups (dog farm maxxing )

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
If its legal theres always a possibility to moneymaxx

Just steal a dog make them breed and use them on a farm, feed them cheap slop because they ear everything even your poop

Most people won't even notice a difference, I'd go to chinese or other asian restaurants and give them minced dog meat and steaks etc
There are alot of stray dogs and some randomdogs it's a good idea to use them for profit because they breed like rats

RDT 20240703 0732569180515948632471790

I would like to kidnap two Chihuahua dogs and beat them once they have offspring and so on.

I find inordinate pleasure in torturing those furry baby-shaped rats with hydrocephalus.

In fucking videogame.

I would like to kidnap two Chihuahua dogs and beat them once they have offspring and so on.

I find inordinate pleasure in torturing those furry baby-shaped rats with hydrocephalus.

In fucking videogame.
The best part is that you can sell their meat

The best part is that you can sell their meat
Yes, it is profitable, however I prefer to use Chihuahuas as elements of psychopathic torture to vent my loneliness with that animal that is so tacky that I would like to destroy those creatures.

I don't care about the rest of the dogs.

In videogame.

Yes, it is profitable, however I prefer to use Chihuahuas as elements of psychopathic torture to vent my loneliness with that animal that is so tacky that I would like to destroy those creatures.

I don't care about the rest of the dogs.

In videogame.
Based, less dog cocks competing with human females

I ate some hot dogs just now. I imagined I was eating dog meat, even though it wasn't.