Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sell One of Your Kidneys To Afford Plastic Surgery

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
If you were to sell one of your kidneys through a broker, you would lose an exponential amount of money when compared to selling one on the black market. Currently, a black market kidney goes for around $262,000. This is enough money to buy a house and afford plastic surgery necessary for ascension. The comforting truth behind selling one of your kidneys is that you can live with only one, but also that the cloning of human organs through stem cells is a cheap and possible solution in the future.

So if you sold one of your kidneys, you are $262,000 richer and this is what will be possible:

Hair Transplant (~$10,000)
Your hair has a huge say on your face. It can make or break your face. The price of hair transplants vary from person to person and depend on how much hair is being moved and where. It could be as little as $4,000 if you're only looking to correct a hairline. The pictures don't lie:
Final 2 768x384

ALSO: You can get a hair transplant to give yourself a beard. (Extra ~$7,000)

Eye Shape Surgery (~$8,000)
Like every surgery, the price varies on how much work really needs to be put in. This gentleman right here got Blepharoplasty to give himself the "hunter eyes". This eye shape is common among chads. Women tend to notice men's eyes first. Before vs after:
Userimage 3089780
Userimage 3110481

Forehead Lifts (~$5,000)
A big forehead is seen as juvenile. Men with excessively masculine features, but with a childlike forehead are looked on as weird. However, women have this feature in their favor. I believe the forehead is such an asset to a man's face that many people tend to overlook (usually because people cover it up with bangs). The picture speaks for itself.

Unnamed

This changed the width of his face without needing to remove/shave down any bone. He looks better-built on the right photo.

Rhinoplasty (~$15,000)
The price may be significantly less depending on the severity of your nose. Your nose is important to your face, for if you ever decide to lean in for a kiss, your squidward nose will turn you from chad to will rapist real quick.
Rhinoplasty

Jaw/Chin Surgery (~$8,000)
A bad jawline can destroy your face. No woman likes a weak jaw. This guy completely changed after his:
ThVYSFRKZU

Lip Augmentation (~$1,500)
Your lips play hand in hand with your jaw. Bad lips can negate even a perfect jawline. Good lips can save a slightly weaker jawline.
Lip lift male before after f 194

Bone Lengthening Surgery (~$85,000)
This one is the ultimate surgerymaxx. If you're a manlet like me and want up to an extra 6 inches in height, bone lengthening might be for you. Recovery time can be up to 12 weeks before knee control/movement comes back to you. You will be on crutches afterwards so that your brain can relearn to walk.

Bonelengthening

Conclusion:
If you're as fucked up as I am and need all of these surgeries, your total cost to become chad is around $132,500. After selling your kidney you would have $129,500 left, which is enough to buy a small condo or some luxurious car. You could always become a model and make enough money to buy back your kidney.

I have no idea why put all of this together, but hopefully I inspire somebody. It's really not a bad idea at all.

Where do I sell a kidney though

Where do I sell a kidney though
Rich people in the hospital need kidneys and will pay big money for it. That's the best way in the US. In fact hospitals are desperate for kidneys as it's really hard to get one.

You could also go to Israel, Pakistan, India, or a country where black market organ trafficking is common practice.

I am so unlucky that if i selled on of my kidneys to have money for the surgeries i would have a kidney failure to the other one and i would die.

Black market aka Dark web , would be a good alternative as well. Wouldn’t do personally though

I am so unlucky that if i selled on of my kidneys to have money for the surgeries i would have a kidney failure to the other one and i would die.
Same but I got nothing to lose anyway I guess