Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

selfishness is important

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
It took me a long time to understand this truth. altruism is useless. caring about the suffering of others is bullshit. and altruism is a deadly poison for incels. The sooner you learn how to deal with it, the better.

the outside world does not care about their problems. I and you need help, but no one is going to help us, because our problems are mockery for them. if no one is going to help us, why should we help anyone?

it seems paradoxical to post this because, in giving advice to the incels brothers who could help them, I would be being selfless. in fact, I'm not talking to you, but to myself, because, as nobody out there wants to hear anything I say, at least here I'll post it as a way to vent. so, in a way, I'm being selfish now too.

circle around a meter or less. well, all that really matters to you is within this circle, and everything else does not matter. that beggar does not deserve your attention. that lady needing help to cross the street is not her problem. that your college classmate who did not understand the subject that you understood perfectly is not your problem either. just consider remotely helping those who have helped you in the past, or who, here and now, shows some consideration for you and who cooperates with you in some way.

some incels think about killing themselves. for those who do not want to do this, forget female love, forget about sex, and worry about making money, build at least some muscle mass, take care of health, travel to someplace interesting and poor once in a while, do some college and enjoy who will not have boring friends to get you out of focus and focus on being the best in the room. remember: all that matters is within a radius of a meter away from you, and nothing more.

avoid politics, religion, and any other form of collective aid. this is of no use. only gets involved with politics who wants to build a better world, and it makes no sense no incels to build a better world for chads and stacys. if they want to get involved with those crap, that's their problem. you just have to worry about yourself.

It took me a long time to understand this truth. altruism is useless. caring about the suffering of others is bullshit. and altruism is a deadly poison for incels. The sooner you learn how to deal with it, the better.

the outside world does not care about their problems. I and you need help, but no one is going to help us, because our problems are mockery for them. if no one is going to help us, why should we help anyone?

it seems paradoxical to post this because, in giving advice to the incels brothers who could help them, I would be being selfless. in fact, I'm not talking to you, but to myself, because, as nobody out there wants to hear anything I say, at least here I'll post it as a way to vent. so, in a way, I'm being selfish now too.

circle around a meter or less. well, all that really matters to you is within this circle, and everything else does not matter. that beggar does not deserve your attention. that lady needing help to cross the street is not her problem. that your college classmate who did not understand the subject that you understood perfectly is not your problem either. just consider remotely helping those who have helped you in the past, or who, here and now, shows some consideration for you and who cooperates with you in some way.

some incels think about killing themselves. for those who do not want to do this, forget female love, forget about sex, and worry about making money, build at least some muscle mass, take care of health, travel to someplace interesting and poor once in a while, do some college and enjoy who will not have boring friends to get you out of focus and focus on being the best in the room. remember: all that matters is within a radius of a meter away from you, and nothing more.

avoid politics, religion, and any other form of collective aid. this is of no use. only gets involved with politics who wants to build a better world, and it makes no sense no incels to build a better world for chads and stacys. if they want to get involved with those crap, that's their problem. you just have to worry about yourself.
Hi Andrew Ryan

Good perspective tbh. selfishness is kinda natural

altruism make me feel better, so still do it sometimes