Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self-pity is a repulsive trait

C

Col.Carb

Greycel
And realizing you are an incel makes it a way of life, committing to being less fuckable. There's no way NOT to pity ourselves, but it makes us even more subhuman to everyone

Self-pity isn't repulsive, being ugly is repulsive. Women wouldn't care if Chad complained 24/7 about his shit life

Self-pity isn't repulsive, being ugly is repulsive. Women wouldn't care if Chad complained 24/7 about his shit life
Chad does this shit all the time for attention just like femoids where he'll post a picture of him in a designer hoodie outside saying he's "so depressed" listening to rappers talk about the same shit and sharing their music.

Chad practices self-deprecating humor and self-pity and girls call him cute:lul:

Kek you are in the wrong place here. Its filled with selfpitycels :lul::lul::lul:

any weakness shown in the eyes of a woman disqualifies you from a relationship with her unless you're chad level

no girl wants a meek beta who hates himself when she can get a thug who slaps her around

Kek you are in the wrong place here. Its filled with selfpitycels :lul::lul::lul:
There's nothing wrong in self-pity, where the majority of humanity seem to be against you for possessing physical traits you had no control over.

Chad practices self-deprecating humor and self-pity and girls call him cute:lul:
Chad can't go wrong with whatever personality he chooses for that day.

no girl wants a meek beta who hates himself when she can get a thug who slaps her around
These days femoid could just orbit around two Chads, one who will fuck her, beat her and slap her, and when she's tired of this go fuck with more caring and sweet, shy Chaddy.
You have opened my eyes :feelstrash:
You forgot to put /s, tbh tbh.

Not /s this time
Come on, that obvious, Chad can be whatever he wants, just for being good looking. If he has naturally femenine, beta personality tons of femoids would still chase him calling him cute and offering a sex therapy, or shit like that. Chad's life is game in a godmode with all DLCs and add-ons enabled.

any weakness shown in the eyes of a woman disqualifies you from a relationship with her unless you're chad level

If you're sub6 it's best to have a "don't give a fuck" personality, and low inhibmax, because the femoids aren't going to go the extra mile for you. But most likely they will still choose a shy chad over a confident sub6.
Like new clothes
He can choose any style and any amount of showers.

Come on, that obvious, Chad can be whatever he wants, just for being good looking. If he has naturally femenine, beta personality tons of femoids would still chase him calling him cute and offering a sex therapy, or shit like that. Chad's life is game in a godmode with all DLCs and add-ons enabled.
I didn't think they orbit Chad like betas orbit roasties. That is why you opened my eyes

I didn't think they orbit Chad like betas orbit roasties. That is why you opened my eyes
You can go register on socials with Chad's pics, text many femoids and see how they would listen to you and your problems, making themselves seem sympathizing, etc. All what is we was needing so badly throughout our lives. We was needing, Chads was getting.

There's nothing wrong in self-pity, where the majority of humanity seem to be against you for possessing physical traits you had no control over.
Yes there is. It holds you back even more. :lul:

You can go register on socials with Chad's pics, text many femoids and see how they would listen to you and your problems, making themselves seem sympathizing, etc. All what is we was needing so badly throughout our lives. We was needing, Chads was getting.
I won't put myself through that. I already know what would happen.

[Blackpill] Blackpill is stop harming you once you accepted it, further usage won't cause any harm, only benefits.
Then it is ragefuel, not blackpills.

There is nothing wrong with self-pity, just don't explode with anger at your IRL or online pals :feelsree:

If social isolation is driving you bonkers, and, if you want your calls to be returned, then that's perfectly reasonable. BUT - what's the bet you'll have to suffer another 10-15 years before things begin to turn in your favour.

Complaining about being ugly is only repulsive if it's true.

Because people can see your post history when they look at your face...

And there isn't anything wrong with self pity when it's true

Then it is ragefuel, not blackpills.
Why? Seem like LifeFuel, tbh, nothing was your fault, life is easy when you realise it. Zero levels of femoid attraction to you was predetermined, anyone to blame, but yourself.

Why? Seem like LifeFuel, tbh, nothing was your fault, life is easy when you realise it. Zero levels of femoid attraction to you was predetermined, anyone to blame, but yourself.
I don't blame myself. Talking to girls as Chad would be ragefuel that's why I'll stay away from it.

I don't blame myself. Talking to girls as Chad would be ragefuel that's why I'll stay away from it.
Oh, a pity, that could be hell of a fun, i like to watch how they say complete nonsense trying to look smart, as they know there's so much roasties looking like them around, so they lure Chad with their primitive texting, lol.

When you're ugly,all your traits are repulsive.

Oh, a pity, that could be hell of a fun, i like to watch how they say complete nonsense trying to look smart, as they know there's so much roasties looking like them around, so they lure Chad with their primitive texting, lol.
Where do you find these girls?

Where do you find these girls?
I just go on socials, and lurk for milfs and some NAWALT types of young roasties as well. That would work. Can also use tinder, there was Catfishman thread where he texted matched femoids with topic titles from here, and they even replied to him, that thread was truly golden.

I just go on socials, and lurk for milfs and some NAWALT types of young roasties as well. That would work. Can also use tinder, there was Catfishman thread where he texted matched femoids with topic titles from here, and they even replied to him, that thread was truly golden.
Alright. Can you send me a link of that thread?

Thanks for sharing, those screen shots prove a point.

Self pity by itself is not a problem. The problem is that you are a subhuman who is complaining all the time

Yeah maybe. Why don't you PM me your results?:)
I never tried that on tinder, as i said, i don't even have a tinder installed, so i would like you to PM me first, heh.

I never tried that on tinder, as i said, i don't even have a tinder installed, so i would like you to PM me first, heh.
No u. I thought you already did these experiments. I don't have tinder.

Self-pity for an incel is just an extension of his ability of self-awareness. If an incel is self-aware he will always feel a big amount of self-pity.

Self-pity for an incel is just an extension of his ability of self-awareness. If an incel is self-aware he will always feel a big amount of self-pity.
I think this is the truth. The reason we're all here is because we are self-aware, we connected the dots in our lives and recognized the reasons why women are disgusted by us, leading us to lose all confidence and embrace the blackpill. IncelTears numales are the other side of the coin, just as unsuccessful with women, but totally lacking in self-awareness. It's over for all of us.