Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self made billionaires are a myth

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Bild.jpeg

Just like most millionaires. It all comes down to being born into wealth

Yet they got the nerve e say millionaires work harder they’d off themselves if they had to work a wageslave job

:yes::yes::yes:
Why those self made richfags are never from some shithole or something. Just be born into a rich family with good education and many connections.

All those nigger billionaires must be lynched by the incel proletariat and take their wealth and daughters to fuck.

I'm no fan of billionaires but it's not impossible to become an ethical billionaire without any help. The easiest way is to win the Powerball. Oprah Winfrey and J.K. Rowling also grew up poor.

fuck liberalism

Reminds me of chad Donald Trump, 'I started this business with the small investment of a million dollars' Sure it's all relative but still funny.

OK. That will cost you 50btc with you're digital 20%off coupon.
Sorry but I gotta tell you. I have no clue how much that is, I never learnt imperial units