Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Self love

Is self love a lie?

• Yes (sums it up pretty much)

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No (ya wrong about most things)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • They want us to be abused in public.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I love me and everyone around me loves me.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
You can only love yourself for so long without others giving that back by showing love to ya.

Ya can’t learn how to just love ya self if ya have no one or anything to give ya validation, affection, or confidence. Women and Men tell ya this because they don’t want ya to love ya self but only for ya too see how much they have and tell ya it’s gonna take a long time to get those things. They won’t ignore ya existence but question why ya exist and why you’re so undesirable looking.

If they had their way they would aggressively question ya about life and relationships and if they didn’t like ya answers they would try to hurt ya and then make ya hate ya self for existing they way ya do even more.

I think ya might be right, ya.

Isn't "self love" a pompous way to say fapping?

I'm too good and to beautiful for ugly femorloids, thats what I feel. In comparison with top tier men and those global beauty standards I look fucked, but fuck them too. Out of self love I fap to cute lolis, because only they deserve wonderfull man of culture like me

Ikaikaika

Only Chad can love himself, while even though Stacies are his gender counterparts, they are never happy with themselves because of default mental illness within their gender

Last edited:
Isn't "self love" a pompous way to say fapping?
No like Love who ya are and everything that’s wrong with ya mentally and physically. It ain’t gonna help if ya by ya self and no matter how much ya reach out people don’t want ya baggage. That sorta happen to me in my early teen years and I’ll be 23 in 2020.

No like Love who ya are and everything that’s wrong with ya mentally and physically. It ain’t gonna help if ya by ya self and no matter how much ya reach out people don’t want ya baggage. That sorta happen to me in my early teen years and I’ll be 23 in 2020.
Yes, I get It. Just an invite to cope with our subhumanity.

self love is made up female bullshit

Like confidence, self love is a normalfag meme.

self love is made up female bullshit

Self love is something only capable of achieving by those who are egotistical, narcissistic and lack the ability to think introspectively, so its no wonder women can pull it off so easily