Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Self-improvment

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
Maybe somone of you will me call a noncel or somthing in that kind i dont give a fuck.
But how do you guys try to self-improve yourself?
I dont talk about be a pussy slammer, maybe a relationship and sex make 50% of a happy live (or somone say 75%) but how i get the best off the rest?

Do you make some sport or even lift?
How can somone improve his personal hygiene?
How to dress like a chad?

I for my part dropped my job und will go too the university in the Autum
I have now a shave knife so i can cut out my 3 day beard accurate
I lift
I improved my mouth cleaning (electric toothbrush and tungscrapper)
I try to dress myself better.
I read books about politics and History

I myself feel better now wehn i have a goal in my life waht i can reach.

Plastic surgery.

Only looksmaxing matters, everything else is cope.

Cool nick, brah.

Hqdefault1

>tfw you'll never be able to turn into a little cute pig to sneak into your onitis's bed with her and kiss her :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As for the topic, there is no gym, bath or sport to improve your face.

Self improvement is vital lifefuel as it's better than NEETing in spite of what people would tell you, I acknowledge the fact no amount of gymceling or plastic surgery could get me a 1/10 gf and resent myself for it. Keeps the mind off it

>How to dress like a chad?
chris+pratt+wifebeater+1.gif

89c924be452b55cf72686260310aecc8.gif

I acknowledge the fact no amount of gymceling or plastic surgery could get me a 1/10 gf and resent myself for it.

As i said its not for a cumbucket its for myself. And i belive its a lie, i think with many steroids and enough money you can get a 1/10. But is it worth it?

As i said its not for a cumbucket its for myself. And i belive its a lie, i think with many steroids and enough money you can get a 1/10. But is it worth it?
If I can't get a 1/10 without maxxing everything, it's over

The only self improvement meme that actually works is plastic surgery.

I work full-time and study in a respectable field
I trade stocks
I think of setting up a business and business plans (even though I wouldn't start one anytime soon as the opening capital is too much for a 19 year old like me)

Incels aren't made, they are born

@Ryo_Hazuki is a big fan of life fuel threads lol.

say that to acid attack victims

A lot of people here have very strict standards for inceldom. Virginity is required to many. For for example, a 44 year old man who had a girlfriend when he was 17 but has never kissed a girl since that age would not be considered an incel by a large chunk of the forum.

Self improvement is vital lifefuel as it's better than NEETing in spite of what people would tell you, I acknowledge the fact no amount of gymceling or plastic surgery could get me a 1/10 gf and resent myself for it. Keeps the mind off it
Why do you resent yourself, though? It's not your fault.

I self-improve my thought process on philosophies and politics. I spend my free time modeling kits as a hobby. I try being social by posting on this forum. I’ve tried looksmaxxing before, but to no avail. There’s nothing else I can do other than mass approach, rope, or LDAR.

eurofighter-typhoon-single-seater-model-airplane-kit.jpg

I self-improve my thought process on philosophies and politics. I spend my free time modeling kits as a hobby. I try being social by posting on this forum. I’ve tried looksmaxxing before, but to no avail. There’s nothing else I can do other than mass approach, rope, or LDAR.

eurofighter-typhoon-single-seater-model-airplane-kit.jpg
What are your thoughts on philosophy and politics? I'm bored right now.

What are your thoughts on philosophy and politics? I'm bored right now.
I believe political extremes are a cope, and moderation between the left and right is the key to success. My philosophies obviously are influenced by the Blackpill, but it includes human behavior and the easy manipulation of others. Some people are born to lead, and others are born to blindly follow.

I believe political extremes are a cope, and moderation between the left and right is the key to success. My philosophies obviously are influenced by the Blackpill, but it includes human behavior and the easy manipulation of others. Some people are born to lead, and others are born to blindly follow.
I also adhere to no specific ideology. I see myself as vaguely right wing because I believe that no peoples must become minorities in their own ancestral fatherlands. I also like the ideas of trans-humanism a lot and hope that one day we can ascend to a non-discriminatory species.

Maybe somone of you will me call a noncel or somthing in that kind i dont give a fuck.
But how do you guys try to self-improve yourself?
I dont talk about be a pussy slammer, maybe a relationship and sex make 50% of a happy live (or somone say 75%) but how i get the best off the rest?

Do you make some sport or even lift?
How can somone improve his personal hygiene?
How to dress like a chad?

I for my part dropped my job und will go too the university in the Autum
I have now a shave knife so i can cut out my 3 day beard accurate
I lift
I improved my mouth cleaning (electric toothbrush and tungscrapper)
I try to dress myself better.
I read books about politics and History

I myself feel better now wehn i have a goal in my life waht i can reach.
I started seeing a therapist and taking anxiety medication. I don't care if I'm called a noncel, it really helped me get out of my head.

Once I reached despair and really accepted that I'll be alone for the rest of my life it kind of got easier. Got into bouldering as exercise, not because of wanting to get fit, but because I enjoy it. I've been considering getting a dog or a cat for a while now, that should have a huge effect in me not feeling so lonely, just want to make sure I'm ready for that responsibility first. If I go to the doctor they'll give me antidepressants, but since the underlying cause for my despair isn't being fixed it is not a long term solution. No need to dress like a chad, because I don't give a fuck about looks anymore, seriously, that's just a waste of money except at the office, where I wear a suit and tie. I read a lots of papers in fields near mine because it really seems to help me improve as an engineer, I'm still doing my masters, but in my experience you can learn much more on your own. My job also happens to be my passion, that's the only thing keeping me afloat right now, even though it is unlikely that I'll ever make 6 figures as an engineer here, it should be enough to live a comfortable life by myself.
I'm considering going to Mexico and adopting a kid there, just because I can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean I have to give up on being a parent.

I work full-time and study in a respectable field
I trade stocks
I think of setting up a business and business plans (even though I wouldn't start one anytime soon as the opening capital is too much for a 19 year old like me)
How do you trade stocks? Will you teach a fellow incel?

How do you trade stocks? Will you teach a fellow incel?
Just set up an account on an e-trader and then buy stocks.
Just watch out because brokerage fees might fuck you.
You can start with robinhood as it has no brokerage fees IIRC.

Most of it you just learn as you go.

Just set up an account on an e-trader and then buy stocks.
Just watch out because brokerage fees might fuck you.
You can start with robinhood as it has no brokerage fees IIRC.

Most of it you just learn as you go.
I'm thinking of throwing money at SPY but it will take too long to get rich to be honest.