Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Self improvement is for normies

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
All self improvement tips are for physically healthy, mentally healthy but lazy normies.

It doesn't work if you're not really able bodied, or not mentally healthy, or even mentally disabled.

But it seems to redpillers disabled people aren't even human, right?

Right, there's a threshold where self improvement tips can help. If you're a tall normie, then you can increase a point of psl maybe.

But telling a 5'5 incel with no chin and a fat nose to go to the gym and work on himself is a retard meme

Right, there's a threshold where self improvement tips can help. If you're a tall normie, then you can increase a point of psl maybe.

But telling a 5'5 incel with no chin and a fat nose to go to the gym and work on himself is a retard meme

Also what about physically disabled incels?

No gym for us

True. The people who need 'improving' are those that can't. Normies will stay lazy cos they've got enough good stuff in their lives.

the only self improvement that does shit is chin surgery and LL

Its for normies who want to standout a bit. Everytime i start exercising i get ill because my subhuman body and immunity cant take it.
True. The people who need 'improving' are those that can't. Normies will stay lazy cos they've got enough good stuff in their lives.
:yes:

the only self improvement that does shit is chin surgery and LL
based but the most fascinating one is nose ob it just the shape completely