Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self-improvement doesn't exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Self-improvement is not a real thing, it's a cope that helps normie males sleep at night and virtue signalling go-to phrase for bluepillers. Trying to self-improve as a trucel is like spending $5000 on upgrading your pc, but having to have only 2GB of RAM inside. You can have the strongest cpu, gpu, 999 terawatt psu, but imagine the 2gb ram is "soldered" and you can't upgrade the sticks. It's going to bottleneck everything else and make the rest of the parts useless. That way, a manlet is being bottlenecked by his height no matter how much he self-improves. He can have a handsome face, be fit, groomed and stylish, but he's still 5'3". In my case, gymcelling and nice clothes didn't cover for the fact that I'm recessed to death and look like a mole rat. Thus, self-improvement is impossible because your psl rating is not a sum of your attributes, but the weakest link of the chain.
Images

Last edited:
He looks like a bad person. I wonder what gave it away? :waitwhat:

Had to be my height :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: UNIVERSE I KNOW YOURE WATCHING YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU DOIN THIS SHUIT
23630BC0 44FB 4F68 AF08 2C8B61460A08

Gotta repeat myself from my old thread:
back in the days people did not need any self-improvement

they just went with the flow and eventually got a women

times have changed and society pushes those with worse genetics to "improve themself" without any promise whatsoever

overtime work for free

Gotta repeat myself from my old thread:

they just went with the flow and eventually got a women

times have changed and society pushes those with worse genetics to "improve themself" without any promise whatsoever

overtime work for free
There were always incels and those who never married. Genetic trash has never had it easy.

No normal, non-subhuman man ever needed to do such thing as "self-improvement". They just went with the flow of life and ended up with a gf because they aren't genetic abominations.

If you have to self improve it's over

No normal, non-subhuman man ever needed to do such thing as "self-improvement". They just went with the flow of life and ended up with a gf because they aren't genetic abominations.
98bd6eb28907a08a7981bf8a4c1a0db8344cbc3a2577118d45dee5ac4476fdbd 1

I started reading self help books at 17 so it has long been over for me
I don't think any of the normies+ needed to self improve. All of the guys falling for that self-improvement bullshit are usually sub4

Trying to self-improve as a trucel is like spending $5000 on upgrading your pc, but having to have only 2GB of RAM inside.
Trying to self-improve as an incel is like painting your PC a different color

Exist to some extend like from 2/10 up to 3.5/10 at best. Self improvement not magically turn you to :chad:

It depends on if you are secretly chad or not, if you gymaxx and have good facial structure underneath the fat you're chad.

If not you either look worse (due to your face, or possibly your body type) or you look a little bit better but not enough to escape being incel.

I don't think any of the normies+ needed to self improve. All of the guys falling for that self-improvement bullshit are usually sub4
Normies are too narcissistic to think about self improvement. I had social phobia and I had no idea how to get a girlfriend, so I read a book on pickup, and I thought that there was a systemic way to get girls, that there was sort of a logical approach to it. Then I become more interested in social psychology so I started reading lots of books on body language, evolutionary psychology, and self help as well

At least not to get foids. You can't change your facial structure by working out.