Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Self improvement copers look like clowns (picture)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Lmfao, didn't do all of them but the autistic shit I definitely did.

Reminds me of myself a few years ago JFL.

The only self improvement that actually works is highly invasive cosmetic and orthognathic surgery and by the time you can actually afford to get those, you’ll be in your mid twenties and your prime years will be gone. Even if you looksmax to Chadlite or higher which is highly unlikely, there’s no good looking face that will make up for years of mental damage. It’s over

"why are my wrists so thin" really felt one but the problem is my small hands amd feet.

The only self improvement that actually works is highly invasive cosmetic and orthognathic surgery and by the time you can actually afford to get those, you’ll be in your mid twenties and your prime years will be gone. Even if you looksmax to Chadlite or higher which is highly unlikely, there’s no good looking face that will make up for years of mental damage. It’s over
Early 30s at the earliest for me. This is what happens when you're born into poverty

"why are my wrists so thin" really felt one but the problem is my small hands amd feet.
I've had tiny framelet girls make fun of me like that in high school

Even if you looksmax to Chadlite or higher which is highly unlikely, there’s no good looking face that will make up for years of mental damage. It’s over

no self improvement for your face and lack of formative experiences

Thin wrists are a death sentence, there is zero hope if your wrists are 6” and below. Mine are 4.8” and people stare all the time at how thin and subhuman they are

WORST FASHION IN HISTORY

if i were a woman i would find all these men completely ridiculous

Thin wrists are a death sentence, there is zero hope if your wrists are 6” and below. Mine are 4.8” and people stare all the time at how thin and subhuman they are
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: is that even possible?