Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Self-help" books for men

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Imagine unironically reading one of these books. Andrew Tate is the PUA Oprah Winfrey. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Literally all you need to do to get a girlfriend is just book a flight too Gookland and all these guys are coping reading these dumb books.

Imagine worshipping a Sub-5 Incel who can only have sex by coercing toilets into it while you can up your SMV by 3 points by just moving location. I literally go from 1/10 in the West to a 3/10~4/10 in Gookland, why the fuck would I read these books and become a 1/10 obnoxious asshole on top of simply being ugly. Tate Bros are cringe.

Personality is cope, toilets don't like Chad for his personality, they like his DESPITE the fact that he's an asshole. Being a dominant asshole isn't a plus, it's something toilets tolerate because of his looks. Toilets hate Tate because he's both an asshole and ugly. Plus they smell his African genes and their pussies dry up, no amount of White admixture can save you if you have 1 Black parent.

"How to be an Alpha Male" jfl

Just born as a Chad bro

Normies read and suggest reading such books unironically :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
81bsw6fnUiL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People.jpg

Total waste of time to be reading any of these self help books

Normies read and suggest reading such books unironically :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's like those 'unique' or 'effective' language learning methods.
There is no method to learn a language except actually learning ( like engage in conversations, reading, hearing said language ).

There is no method to learn a language except actually learning ( like engage in conversations, reading, hearing said language ).
i learned my broken english in cs go, school didn't teach me anything

He isn't incel

View attachment 1046288

Imagine unironically reading one of these books. Andrew Tate is the PUA Oprah Winfrey. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Literally all you need to do to get a girlfriend is just book a flight too Gookland and all these guys are coping reading these dumb books.

Imagine worshipping a Sub-5 Incel who can only have sex by coercing toilets into it while you can up your SMV by 3 points by just moving location. I literally go from 1/10 in the West to a 3/10~4/10 in Gookland, why the fuck would I read these books and become a 1/10 obnoxious asshole on top of simply being ugly. Tate Bros are cringe.

Personality is cope, toilets don't like Chad for his personality, they like his DESPITE the fact that he's an asshole. Being a dominant asshole isn't a plus, it's something toilets tolerate because of his looks. Toilets hate Tate because he's both an asshole and ugly. Plus they smell his African genes and their pussies dry up, no amount of White admixture can save you if you have 1 Black parent.
I wish I could just spawn with 40 million from my dad just like the Tate brothers did

9413D43F 7C6B 4F2F 97FB D7281A735F5A
5B5323E5 B430 4B50 BE55 86054D86361B

Tate can stick his self help books up is arse.

Only a few books are worth studying.

Normoids especially femoids read self help but their lives never change :lul:

just breathe a bit differently than others theory
just be more mindful (of your underclass-sense-of-life-conveying, overstimulating surroundings) theory
just you need to practice more gratitude theory

If he was 5'8 then everyone would just make fun of him

normie will buy anything.

100 blackpill facts by saint Hamudi

It's over for bookcels
:feelsrope:

How to Win Friends and Influence People doesn't work for my ugly face