Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Self help books are mostly a scam

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I am talking only of those who were written by males and target young men mostly.
Its always the similar shit.
A boomer that studied psychology or similar is telling us to just accept ourselves and try to be more social and it will get better (teehee).
None of that shit has ever really helped me out.
Inklers are brutally suffering and these fags are making millions with it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There only one self-help advice anyone needs:
16A67043 3704 4A50 8A44 8D59E15FDD14

No shit sherlock,everything about self improvement is a scam. There's no self improvement for your face.

Self improvement books are like redpills on life in general. You need to go back and find the good shit from the geniuses of the past. The whitepill dealers :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
Examples?

Yeah those books about being more assertive, being succesful with foids or getting rich quickly are a scam. Maybe the only useful self help books are those about treating anxiety or depression with alternative stuff like meditation or healthier life habits kek.

Yeah those books about being more assertive, being succesful with foids or getting rich quickly are a scam. Maybe the only useful self help books are those about treating anxiety or depression with alternative stuff like meditation or healthier life habits kek.
Meditation and healtier habits had like 0 affect on my depression and anxiety :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Meditation and healtier habits had like 0 affect on my depression and anxiety :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Meditation is too hard to master and to be constant. When I tried it sometimes it worked but most of the time I couldn't achieve leaving my mind calmed.

I am talking only of those who were written by males and target young men mostly.
Its always the similar shit.
A boomer that studied psychology or similar is telling us to just accept ourselves and try to be more social and it will get better (teehee).
None of that shit has ever really helped me out.
Inklers are brutally suffering and these fags are making millions with it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
These people make money by scamming innocent people.

ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMS

it is a fag item tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back