Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Self-Hating Nigcels are based

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
The based realization that your own race is so degenerate and massive leechers off of other races.
and then we're so ungrateful that we attack these races when we don't get an extra fry with our mcdonaldsmaxxing order
we're literally so low iq just fucking laugh at the cuckoldry...
Bluepillers will blindly defend the nigger race and pretend they are attractive when they know it's wrong...
This is why entire races like a majority of the cumskin and all of the rice race hates us
The niggers who acknowledge this is the norm with our race are based because they at least know we're doing this and know it's wrong.
We really need to change this which is why I think we need to start being more aggressively harsh with the black population to the point where the ones that refuse to comply with our race advancement die off to natural selection

it's over

“Self-hating” brown ethnics in general are really just facing the reality of their situation

Blacks like Malcolm X were based. You should look up to them. :feelsjuice:

i think deep down they that they're inferior, but they just cant go ahead and fully grasp the idea. normies have a never-ending source of copium its insane

based
AP_574007095651.jpg

I'm sure that 6'5 Tyrone is crying himself to sleep at night because he gets mogged by whitecels on an obscure incel forum.

I'm sure that 6'5 Tyrone is crying himself to sleep at night because he gets mogged by whitecels on an obscure incel forum.
this is only happening because the west has weirdly fetishized bbc to their own detriment(degeneracy ,single-motherhood etc). its a phase. no "rational" westiod foid with any sense of self-worth would degrade her genes amd mate with a black man(unless that black male is of insane high value).The media(jws) has brainwashed west normies into the bbc fetish as some kind of elaborate joke

Last edited:
6'5 tyrone will want to marry a white woman
6'5 chad will want to marry a white woman
6'5 chaddam will want to marry a white woman
6'5 chadmaru (if such a thing even exists) will want to marry a white woman

See the pattern? Even when a nigger is tall, he intrinsically knows white blood is best blood. Same goes for other ethnics

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2yhl4aIR8cA&list=LL&index=17&pp=gAQBiAQB

this is only happening because the west has weirdly fetishized bbc to their own detriment(degeneracy ,single-motherhood etc). its a phase. no "rational" westiod foid with any sense of self-worth would degrade her genes amd mate with a black man(unless that black male is of insane high value)
it's over for me, GrAY.

this is only happening because the west has weirdly fetishized bbc to their own detriment(degeneracy ,single-motherhood etc). its a phase. no "rational" westiod foid with any sense of self-worth would degrade her genes amd mate with a black man(unless that black male is of insane high value)
Cope. I have seen so many white women with black men just randomly living my life. I saw a brunette girl with a black guy once while driving back from the mosque and I have it saved right here on my phone. See pic
Prophet Muhammad had white skin. What's not to get?

Attachments

• 1682196460031.png
    1682196460031.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 73
Prophet Muhammad had white skin. What's not to get?
how do you know? He was arab, and most arabs aren't white

also weren't you the guy that said kurds are white jfl

“Self-hating” brown ethnics in general are really just facing the reality of their situation
Yep. It's not self hatred. It's simply accepting reality. It's why I advocate for blacks and asians to mix, since they will fix each other's genetic flaws

Asians will become taller, stronger, with rounder eyes, and less autistic

Blacks will become lighter skin, better hair, higher iq, and softer facial features

Last edited:
Cope. I have seen so many white women with black men just randomly living my life. I saw a brunette girl with a black guy once while driving back from the mosque and I have it saved right here on my phone. See pic
i gave reasons as to why this might happen

Yep. It's not self hatred. It's simply accepting reality. It's why I advocate for blacks and asians to mix, since they will fix each other's generic flaws

Asians will become taller, stronger, eith rounder eyes, and less autistic

Blacks will become lighter skin, better hair, higher iq, and softer facial features
based tbh

over

cherrypicking
Yeah, no shit nigga. How does that change that they are white?
yes there are white kurds, just like there are white iranians. Both of them are aryan ethnic groups and still have white genes.
Ok
But the majority of them got browned over the years. They mixed with other ethnic groups and got islamized.
Not true at all JFL. You sound like someone who claims that italians are swarthy because they mixed with Arabs, when even without arab genes, italians would still be swarthy. Kurds are a middle area between white and brown, similar to Armenians, Georgians, anatolians, and greeks
Most kurds look like this:
ap784725371454-c89edff9ddfbe8cb8864691acf637122594abf6d-s1100-c50.jpg
group-portrait-of-kurdish-family-consistent-of-mother-and-children-at-the-door-of-their-home.jpg
IMG_5196.jpg
ueber-10-000-menschen.jpg
Those all still look white. Could easily pass as South European or black haired British/Irish person

Here's a brit, frank, and Italian as examples

this youtuber is Irish

Jfl this guy is Austrian and could pass as Kurdish

Last edited:
Nah i think self hating is gay and extremely cucked.

This is why entire races like a majority of the cumskin and all of the rice race hates us
Eh tbh rice are just white cock suckers regardless of gender. As much as i hate noodles you cant blame them bc it seems like rice men love white cock just as much.

Eh tbh rice are just white cock suckers regardless of gender. As much as i hate noodles you cant blame them bc it seems like rice men love white cock just as much.
Yeah tbh, this is true as fuck. The truth is rice men yearn for pink pussy the same way rice women yearn for pink cock. Its just that rice men are too pathetic genetically to be desirable to white women

I saw a vid of Japanese being asked what they are envious of hapas, and many of the men said they wished they could marry a white women so that they could have kids with brown and blonde hair.

+ as I've said many times before, anime alone is proof of how much asians worship white people, as all anime characters often look white or caucasoid.

+ there are many manga coping with storied of an Asian guy MC having a white GF love interest. The most obvious example I think of is nisekoi, where the main love interest is a blonde blue eyed girl who's meant to be half American kek

+ we all know how they get surgeries to have rounder eyes.

Yeah tbh, this is true as fuck. The truth is rice men yearn for pink pussy the same way rice women yearn for pink cock. Its just that rice men are too pathetic genetically to be desirable to white women

I saw a vid of Japanese being asked what they are envious of hapas, and many of the men said they wished they could marry a white women so that they could have kids with brown and blonde hair.

+ as I've said many times before, anime alone is proof of how much asians worship white people, as all anime characters often look white or caucasoid.

+ there are many manga coping with storied of an Asian guy MC having a white GF love interest. The most obvious example I think of is nisekoi, where the main love interest is a blonde blue eyed girl who's meant to be half American kek

+ we all know how they get surgeries to have rounder eyes.
I think cumskin toilets choose ricemen over niggers tbhdedsrsngl

it's over

I think cumskin toilets choose ricemen over niggers tbhdedsrsngl

it's over
Most retarded take on the planet. Blacks mog the fuck out of asians in terms of their ability to get pink pussy simply because niggers are taller, muscular, and less autistic than Asian men. And better jaws too.

Look at any interview of white females being asked what race they wouldn't date, and it's almost always Asian or indian

I have seen multiple random couples BMWF while driving/shopping/working. never seen a AMWF couple ever irl. Even when you look at celebrities, many Black celebrities have white GFs, how many Asian celebrity men have white GFs?

Most retarded take on the planet. Blacks mog the fuck out of asians in terms of their ability to get pink pussy simply because niggers are taller, muscular, and less autistic than Asian men. And better jaws too.

Look at any interview of white females being asked what race they wouldn't date, and it's almost always Asian or indian

I have seen multiple random couples BMWF while driving/shopping/working. never seen a AMWF couple ever irl. Even when you look at celebrities, many Black celebrities have white GFs, how many Asian celebrity men have white GFs?
Actually, you're right. I can believe that.

it's over

Hating your own race is cuckoldry. It's like justifying your wife cheating on you with chad because he has better genes than you

Nah i think self hating is gay and extremely cucked.
Hating your own race is cuckoldry. It's like justifying your wife cheating on you with chad because he has better genes than you
This. If there's one thing I can say for whites and kikes, they are prob the least likely to engage in this. no matter how objectively low they are on the social-genetic-economic totem pole. They still have racial pride underneath it all. Even the libtards do when push comes to shove. But this is largely based on a materialistic conception of status.

how is self-hate based? Its one of the highest forms of cuckoldry.

Very true, and then they claim that its supposed to represent asians. What asian has natural blond hair and blue eyes with Eurocentric facial features JFL .

Very true, and then they claim that its supposed to represent asians. What asian has natural blond hair and blue eyes with Eurocentric facial features JFL .
Yep, even as a kid, watching anime, characters like ash or yugi clearly looked white. Even my own dad joked that asians make anime characters have big eyes to "cope with their sadness a little bit"

Even when an anime character is dark skin, they usually just look arab or indian. Like Marik from yugioh.

cherrypicking

yes there are white kurds, just like there are white iranians. Both of them are aryan ethnic groups and still have white genes.
But the majority of them got browned over the years. They mixed with other ethnic groups and got islamized.

Most kurds look like this:
ap784725371454-c89edff9ddfbe8cb8864691acf637122594abf6d-s1100-c50.jpg
group-portrait-of-kurdish-family-consistent-of-mother-and-children-at-the-door-of-their-home.jpg
IMG_5196.jpg
ueber-10-000-menschen.jpg
Kurds, Turks and Syrians are the closest thing to white people. I take MENA refugees over Blacks and Latinos everyday. In my school years and in general I've seen a lot of Sandniggers with Aryan traits and colored hair or eyes.

Kurds, Turks and Syrians are the closest thing to white people. I take MENA refugees over Blacks and Latinos everyday. In my school years and in general I've seen a lot of Sandniggers with Aryan traits and colored hair or eyes.
Half of turks can pass as white,syrians depend on which part they're from,coastal syria always had more greek and turkish influence but those make 10% at best because inland parts are mostly sandnigger shitskins
Kurds are also 90% sandniggers the people showing you white passing kurds are just cherrypicking
you can also find a blue eye blonde in fucking afghanistan,what matters is the perchentage of the white people not their existence