Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy self hating ethnics who complain about not getting women due to ethnicity are dumb as fuck

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
Yeah I want to exterminate them entirely because they’ve proven they can’t exist on earth without subverting it. That’s not because they look funny, it’s because they’ve already stepped on European tails 109 times and I’m not gonna keep letting them do so.
they didn't chose to born a jews, you are not different thatn foids who would do same for undesirable males
you are shame that you are blackpiller

they didn't chose to born a jews, you are not different thatn foids who would do same for undesirable males
but they are genetically engineered to ruin nations. They have been expelled from 109 countries. What if I hit you 109 times? Would you let me hit you again?

you are shame that you are blackpiller
Ok then, have fun with this.
B7664D54 F2EC 43B5 9F3F 330FD9BFF35B
FAF2952F B373 4C2E A1F8 C5FF7FE835B0
40278D0A 9A00 4FCE 9BB8 D6172B1D5DA5

If you don’t hate Jews, then you support these images. Simple as.

but they are genetically engineered to ruin nations. They have been expelled from 109 countries. What if I hit you 109 times? Would you let me hit you again?

Ok then, have fun with this.
View attachment 425762View attachment 425763View attachment 425764
If you don’t hate Jews, then you support these images. Simple as.
both jews and westerners see me as inferior honestly so no real difference, you just can't cope with fact that you ruled over world for centuries and now jews are higher than you

both jews and westerners see me as inferior honestly so no real difference, you just can't cope with fact that you ruled over world for centuries and now jews are higher than you
>Jews are higher than you
Yeah and what are they pushing again? Oh right...being gay and degenerate and fucking niggers and all of that. Do you support that? Kinda seems like you do. Which circles back to me proving that you are a kike or brainwashed. I just unmasked you.

Last edited:
Stay in your country just try and arrange marriage it if possible

>Jews are higher than you
Yeah and what are they pushing again? Oh right...being gay and degenerate and fucking niggers and all of that. Do you support that? Kinda seems like you do. Which circles back to me proving that you are a kike or brainwashed. I just unmasked you.
cause they care for their own like you for your own and they view themselvs as superior like you view your kind as superior.
Which circles back to me proving that you are a kike or brainwashed. I just unmasked you.
:feelskek:
i'm just poor slav

you westerners and jews view both slavs as inferior to your own kind so it's makes no real difference

cause they care for their own like you for your own and they view themselvs as superior like you view your kind as superior.
yeah but if I took over the world I wouldn't be pushing this shit on the other races. There's a difference between being supremacist and being whatever the hell jews are.
you westerners and jews view both slavs as inferior to your own kind so it's makes no real difference
yeah but one wants you back in you slav land (which you are) and the other is invading your slav land and wants your kids to be raped by brown people while you get your dick chopped off

yeah but if I took over the world I wouldn't be pushing this shit on the other races. There's a difference between being supremacist and being whatever the hell jews are.

yeah but one wants you back in you slav land (which you are) and the other is invading your slav land and wants your kids to be raped by brown people while you get your dick chopped off
brown people don't want to live in slavlands, why they want to live here if they could live in richer west ? make no sense

brown people don't want to live in slavlands, why they want to live here if they could live in richer west ? make no sense
>IMPLYING
It's all paradise for them, and when germany gets too overtaken and becomes a shithole they are coming for you next (and they already are coming for you anyway)
not to mention the already globalist institutions in poland, like the seperation of church and state or ((((((DEMOCRACY))))

>IMPLYING
It's all paradise for them, and when germany gets too overtaken and becomes a shithole they are coming for you next (and they already are coming for you anyway)
not to mention the already globalist institutions in poland, like the seperation of church and state or ((((((DEMOCRACY))))
they just want to fuck not live here cause poland is no different from shitholes like brazil or russia where men travel for fuck, cause they higher smv than local males and women have pale features and are easy...

they just want to fuck not live here cause poland is no different from shitholes like brazil or russia where men travel for fuck, cause they higher smv than local males and women have pale features and are easy...
But that's a bad thing right? You don't want poor 80 IQ brown guys from iraq in your country during euroweek fucking 14 year old polish JB's?

But that's a bad thing right? You don't want poor 80 IQ brown guys from iraq in your country during euroweek fucking 14 year old polish JB's?
i don't care mostly. most polish don't want brown men

i don't care mostly. most polish don't want brown men
Then that's cucked, you don't care about brown guys moving into YOUR house? Your country is your home and you wanna let people come in and ruin it?

Ethnics that feel self-hatred towards themselves and support SF are fucking cucks and low T faggots
Kek imagine hating your race that much. Imagine being an ethnic and hating yourself, in hopes that the stormfrontcels will accept you.

Based and Critopilled. If you choose to live here, you tacitly give your consent to abide by our laws and customs. Thus if you are an ethnicel and choose to live in a country where you are on the lower rungs of the sexual hierarchy, you are a cuck