Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy self hating ethnics who complain about not getting women due to ethnicity are dumb as fuck

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
leave the fucking west if it's causing you so much misery and live in your home country among your own people and get a gf or a wife or something. you will most likely mog the people in your country looks, height and money wise due to growing up in a first world country. you're literally inflicting pain upon yourself since you want to have everything at once, living in the west and having a gf

it makes no sense at all tbh, it's like intentionally choosing to suffer just to feel sorry for yourself and find something to complain about

The majority of ethnics in the west were born there, why would you get up and move to a poor country where you likely don't know shit about the culture, language, etc

What if you are white in an ethnic country, and your race is a failo?

The majority of ethnics in the west were born there, why would you get up and move to a poor country where you likely don't know shit about the culture, language, etc
doesn't make sense and is just an excuse. Whites themselves who were born in the west (where they actually belong) go overseas to find women, and ethnics don't want to bother going back to live in their home countries?

doesn't make sense and is just an excuse. Whites themselves who were born in the west (where they actually belong) go overseas to find women, and ethnics don't want to bother going back to live in their home countries?
Lmao ok so why don't you go overseas to find women yourself? Retard

Oh no it’s the white progressive cucks. Shouldn’t you guys be kneeling for BLM or something? Apologizing for your white privilege to @Diocel while he comes in and rapes your mom? Progressive shills off of my forum.

just refugeemaxx and pretend to be 16 to get adopted

if you can, then go live in a white filled country to have a better chance, same thing
In my current situation, I can't go to white countries, am I fucked up then?
That's literally not possible
It is, in my country thugmaxx is law, that's why being white is a failo.

We whites are seeing as virgins, blacks are seeing as slayers

leave the fucking west if it's causing you so much misery and live in your home country among your own people and get a gf or a wife or something. you will most likely mog the people in your country looks, height and money wise due to growing up in a first world country. you're literally inflicting pain upon yourself since you want to have everything at once, living in the west and having a gf

it makes no sense at all tbh, it's like intentionally choosing to suffer just to feel sorry for yourself and find something to complain about
there have been curries on this forum who literally live in india and think they're incel solely because they "arent 6'5 and white” (their words not mine) in a country where 0.00001% of the population is 6’5 and white

people who post about race 24/7 despite living in countries that don’t have white people are just trolls imo

Oh no it’s the white progressive cucks. Shouldn’t you guys be kneeling for BLM or something? Apologizing for your white privilege to @Diocel while he comes in and rapes your mom? Progressive shills off of my forum.
Lmao YOU are the biggest cuck on the fucking forum, brownnosing people who would throw you into a gas chamber :lul: funny how you're so outspoken online when in real life you can't even leave your fucking house :feelskek: you are literally cucked in all areas of life, why don't you go and talk to "your women" who obviously love you so much :lul:

idk tbh since i don't know your exact situation to make this judgement
I need to first take the college here, learn the language, then get the citzenship and go to the country

Don't immigrate. I did and I speak some unholy aberrant version of my mother tongue. Opening my mouth is pure failo for me. Just stay where you were born.

And I mean that I don't fully speak the dialect of the land I was born in nor the dialect of the land I live. Imagine how you would end up if the countries had different languages.

Visavis this post, I can't just "go back to your homeland broooo!" because of family and being broke. I am in this predicament against my will, because my parents had to remarry and mum and I just had to live where my father is. I'm positive I would have been better off with those two divorced.

Last edited:
there have been curries on this forum who literally live in india and think they're incel solely because they "arent 6'5 and white” (their words not mine) in a country where 0.00001% of the population is 6’5 and white
they're masters at coping tbh. even if they lived in Mars with aliens they will still think not being white is the problem
Don't immigrate. I did and I speak some unholy aberrant version of my mother tongue. Opening my mouth is pure failo for me. Just stay where you were born.

And I mean that I don't fully speak the dialect of the land I was born in nor the dialect of the land I live. Imagine how you would end up if the countries had different languages.
even if you speak the accent perfectly, it's hard to live in a place where you just don't belong

Lmao YOU are the biggest cuck on the fucking forum, brownnosing people who would throw you into a gas chamber :lul: funny how you're so outspoken online when in real life you can't even leave your fucking house :feelskek: you are literally cucked in all areas of life, why don't you go and talk to "your women" who obviously love you so much :lul:
I'm lower inhib than you fucking idiot, only one of us has met people IRL from this forum, and that's me. Only one person here has been to an active dangerous protest for their views, and that's me.

Also stop believing in the eugenicist lie. Nazis were not PSL eugenicists you fucking ape, look at them.

Did they kill those who were vegetated and/or mentally retarded? Probably. Did they just kill random ugly people for being ugly? No. That's insane.

Wow, these guys SURE are supermensch chads aren't they? This is totally what a regime that wants only 6'5 blonde hair blue eyed supermen's top officials would look like. JFL, talk about cucked but here you are kissing the ass of jews and people who made your life shitty objectively. I bet everytime you walk outside and see a nigger you bow to him to apologize for your privilege.

Reminder you jerk off to white women fucking niggers and are an ardvent supporter of progressivism because you're gay

View: https://voca.ro/147dzc8jkssX

View: https://voca.ro/13TikAjoTQrC

Did they kill those who were vegetated and/or mentally retarded? Probably. Did they just kill random ugly people for being ugly? No. That's insane.
View attachment 406079View attachment 406080View attachment 406081
Wow, these guys SURE are supermensch chads aren't they? This is totally what a regime that wants only 6'5 blonde hair blue eyed supermen's top officials would look like. JFL, talk about cucked but here you are kissing the ass of jews and people who made your life shitty objectively. I bet everytime you walk outside and see a nigger you bow to him to apologize for your privilege.
i'm sorry, but this is cope. the reason why those guys were alive is because Hitler was bluepilled and retarded as fuck with no idea of what's considered good genetics

Hitler genuinely believed that the boneless moonface cuck on the right mogged the chad on the left for looking "less primitive"

1483658102175.jpg

measuring-the-features-of-a-german.jpg

I'm lower inhib than you fucking idiot, only one of us has met people IRL from this forum, and that's me. Only one person here has been to an active dangerous protest for their views, and that's me.

Also stop believing in the eugenicist lie. Nazis were not PSL eugenicists you fucking ape, look at them.

View attachment 406083View attachment 406084View attachment 406085

Reminder you jerk off to white women fucking niggers and are an ardvent supporter of progressivism because you're gay
Lmao meeting up with people off a fucking forum is not a sign of low inhibition. You didn't go to a "dangerous protest" you fucking retarded cuck, you went to a republican rally :lul: wow what a fucking brave strong man. Reminder that you don't say SHIT in real life, I guarantee you have NEVER openly expressed any of your political views, other than maybe when surrounded by your inbred family

Lebensborn provided welfare to its mostly unmarried mothers, encouraged anonymous births by unmarried women at their maternity homes, and mediated adoption of these children by likewise 'racially pure' and 'healthy' parents
Yes, nazis did Chad-worship (just like you) and specifically encouraged women to sleep with "Aryan" men, even had fucking BIRTH HOUSES for it. So basically, YOU SUPPORT a state-sponsored Chad breeding program, while your ass just works like a good fucking incel worker bee. LMAO. Can it GET more cucked?

LMAO @BummerDrummer, the supposed incel, OPENLY supports welfare for single mothers. He's NOT TROLLING. As long as they have a Chad baby (despite the fact the women in question would spit on him, which he would accept with a smile). He WANTS to work to fund the lives of Chads and foids while he sits on the sidelines as a virgin.
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

Never forget what you are, you fucking nasal voiced autistic terrified pussy.

only incel ethnics need to move back, not chad ethnics.

Basically which scenario is better?

A) move back and give up the west which is going to be hard at the beginning but then manage to find a good wife and have kids and live with your people who will accept you better

B) enjoy the resources in the west but be alone till the end of life and treated like shit by the society you live in until you rope or die alone miserable

I am a proponent of assisted re-emigration of ethnics. I was born in the west and despite being white and virtually indistinguishable from a native here, I will try to emigrate to my homeland once I am completely financially independent (work in progress). I can't stand this northern climate here, it's bad for my skin and of course since I am genetic trash I have allergies too that are exacerbated by cold weather. Nothing wrong with the people here at all. In fact, I would argue the people here are better and more economical than in my home country. But, like you said you just don't belong in the West as an ethnic. Though admittedly it would be a futile endeavor if I am not emigrated before age 30-35, cause after 30 it's COMPLETELY over.

Last edited:
i'm sorry, but this is cope. the reason why those guys were alive is because Hitler was bluepilled and retarded as fuck with no idea of what's considered good genetics
>yes the guy in charge of the regime that had the most power to delve into racial genetics and science knew nothing about racial genetics and science
Hitler genuinely believed that the boneless moonface cuck on the right mogged the chad on the left for looking "less primitive"

1483658102175.jpg

measuring-the-features-of-a-german.jpg
You're mad about skull shape measurement? retard that's not because of PSL. That's for race. Mongoloids (slavs) and aryan germanics have different skull shapes. This isn't PSL. My point still stands. You're a fucking IDIOT if you think superficial looks somehow killed you. Uglies were not killed by the third reich.
Lmao meeting up with people off a fucking forum is not a sign of low inhibition. You didn't go to a "dangerous protest" you fucking retarded cuck, you went to a republican rally :lul: wow what a fucking brave strong man. Reminder that you don't say SHIT in real life, I guarantee you have NEVER openly expressed any of your political views, other than maybe when surrounded by your inbred family
>Confederate rally
"Republican rally"
kys

Yes, nazis did Chad-worship (just like you) and specifically encouraged women to sleep with "Aryan" men, even had fucking BIRTH HOUSES for it. So basically, YOU SUPPORT a state-sponsored Chad breeding program, while your ass just works like a good fucking incel worker bee. LMAO. Can it GET more cucked?

LMAO @BummerDrummer, the supposed incel, OPENLY supports welfare for single mothers. He's NOT TROLLING. As long as they have a Chad baby (despite the fact the women in question would spit on him, which he would accept with a smile). He WANTS to work to fund the lives of Chads and foids while he sits on the sidelines as a virgin.
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

Never forget what you are, you fucking nasal voiced autistic terrified pussy.
>nazis were PSL eugenicists, see!

*Lists an experiment done by less than 1,000 people and done by the SS, so it wasn't even a thing from the German government itself*

Now meanwhile you:
Bow to BLM
Lick nigger feet and apologize for your white privilege
Jerk off to blacked
go to gay rallys
Love progressivism
suck jew kosher dick
Anything else progressicuck?

>yes the guy in charge of the regime that had the most power to delve into racial genetics and science knew nothing about racial genetics and science

You're mad about skull shape measurement? retard that's not because of PSL. That's for race. Mongoloids (slavs) and aryan germanics have different skull shapes. This isn't PSL. My point still stands. You're a fucking IDIOT if you think superficial looks somehow killed you. Uglies were not killed by the third reich.

>Confederate rally
"Republican rally"
kys

>nazis were PSL eugenicists, see!

*Lists an experiment done by less than 1,000 people and done by the SS, so it wasn't even a thing from the German government itself*

Now meanwhile you:
Bow to BLM
Lick nigger feet and apologize for your white privilege
Jerk off to blacked
go to gay rallys
Love progressivism
suck jew kosher dick
Anything else progressicuck?
:lul: you got fucking ethered. Delete your account and start over, you will never recover from your cucked status.

but he was genuinely retarded. Hitler was brainwashed by darwinism and had the idea of "rough features = primitive = bad" "soft features = progressive = good"

I'm not mad, i'm just saying that he clearly had no understanding of facial development and the value of skull shape or bones. He just, as i said, judged by outer appearance about what looked soft or rough and thought he's some mad genius cleansing the gene pool

OP: Barely out of GrAYcel status and already making race trolling threads. Not even white and yet still sucks up to whites.
@ThoughtfulCel

:lul: you got fucking ethered. Delete your account and start over, you will never recover from your cucked status.
You think nazis were PSL eugenicts because you're literally deluded. You tried saying an experiment wth 8,000 consenting women and men is somehow representative of the entirety of the 40 million in the German Reich. Kill yourself. Even then, raising the white birth rate by making women pregnant 24/7 is based. If you don't think so you are cucked to death.
but he was genuinely retarded. Hitler was brainwashed by darwinism and had the idea of "rough features = primitive = bad" "soft features = progressive = good"
Because that's true to an extent. The cities do make people weaker, the food we eat is not natural, Male testosterone levels have been decreasing by generation.

This does not mean "We're killing everyone not 6'5 and aryan"
I'm not mad, i'm just saying that he clearly had no understanding of facial development and the value of skull shape or bones. He just, as i said, judged by outer appearance about what looked soft or rough and thought he's some mad genius cleansing the gene pool
He wasn't cleansing anything. He was killing the jewish traitors in Germany sure, but there was no "you are ugly time to die" in the third reich, There was "you are a jewish banker who stopped giving money to germany which made them lose the first world war, time to die" though. All the nazi "genocides" were entirely understandable and even deserved. The only bad thing is they didn't kill ALL the jews when they should have. Hence why you have people like @ReturnOfSaddam, who's jewish grandmother shouldve been gassed at Auchwitz.

OP: Barely out of GrAYcel status and already making race trolling threads. Not even white and yet still sucks up to whites.
@ThoughtfulCel
As much as I hate cumskins, it will never case to amaze me how much non cumskins do this

@ThoughtfulCel
i don't give a fuck about whites, i have threads and many posts attacking sfcels for being hypocritical retards as well. i'm just thinking for myself without picking one side, that's all.

Because that's true to an extent. The cities do make people weaker, the food we eat is not natural, Male testosterone levels have been decreasing by generation.
lol, and that's literally what causes males to look soft and weak, which what Hitler preferred

He wasn't cleansing anything. He was killing the jewish traitors in Germany sure, but there was no "you are ugly time to die" in the third reich, There was "you are a jewish banker who stopped giving money to germany which made them lose the first world war, time to die" though. All the nazi "genocides" were entirely understandable and even deserved. The only bad thing is they didn't kill ALL the jews when they should have. Hence why you have people like @ReturnOfSaddam, who's jewish grandmother shouldve been gassed at Auchwitz.
i don't care about the Jews since i don't like them myself, but he's still a cunt for killing disabled and rough looking people instead of trying to make their lives better by advancing science and medicine. He's an unreliable coward leader who took the easy way out instead of trying to make it better for everyone

Last edited:
lol, and that's literally what causes males to look soft and weak, which what Hitler preferred

i don't care about the Jews since i don't like them myself, but he's still a cunt for killing disabled and rough looking people instead of trying to make their lives better by advancing science and medicine. He's an unreliable coward leader who took the easy way out instead of trying to make it better for everyone
he killed the VEGETATED.

View: https://youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw

Look at this thing. Look at the squirms and hear the ugly noises. Imagine the constant pain felt. Imagine the horrors of living like this. Do you want this? Would you rather be dead or alive as this creature? Living in constant reliance?

that’s what I thought. Killing the mentally vegetated is the right thing to do. As is killing traitors and subduers of your nation (Jews)

he killed the VEGETATED.

View: https://youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw

Look at this thing. Look at the squirms and hear the ugly noises. Imagine the constant pain felt. Imagine the horrors of living like this. Do you want this? Would you rather be dead or alive as this creature? Living in constant reliance?

that’s what I thought. Killing the mentally vegetated is the right thing to do. As is killing traitors and subduers of your nation (Jews)

this is nice and all, but the thing is, he didn't do it out of empathy, but out of disgust and arrogance. to him it was killing cockroaches or something, he saw them as literal subhumans

also it's documented that he killed people with dawn syndrome or low functioning autism or minor disabilities like multiple sclerosis, so it didnt have to be as severe as that unfortunate woman's case

this is nice and all, but the thing is, he didn't do it out of empathy, but out of disgust and arrogance. to him it was killing cockroaches or something, he saw them as literal subhumans
Well they are but it’s still the humane thing to do. They don’t have a conscious or a soul. They are literally just human vessels without anything that makes them truly human.
also it's documented that he killed people with dawn syndrome or low functioning autism or minor disabilities like multiple sclerosis, so it didnt have to be as severe as that unfortunate woman's case
Down syndrome and low functioning autism are in the same boat. They are mentally impaired. No consciousness whatsoever, they probably didn’t even know what was happening. There’s no point in keeping those literally deathly reliant on others and who can’t truly be human. “DURRR DUHHHH DURRR *gargle gargle*” does not speak to me as a human but an animal.

Well they are but it’s still the humane thing to do. They don’t have a conscious or a soul. They are literally just human vessels without anything that makes them truly human.
you're a cuck if you see them as subhumans because of genetics. you realize we all had the chance to be like them? you judging someone because of genetics is being just like the society you seem to resent

Down syndrome and low functioning autism are in the same boat. They are mentally impaired. No consciousness whatsoever, they probably didn’t even know what was happening. There’s no point in keeping those literally deathly reliant on others and who can’t truly be human. “DURRR DUHHHH DURRR *gargle gargle*” does not speak to me as a human but an animal.
They still have a right to live, who the fuck did Hitler think he's? Playing God on some unfortunate humans is just being a narcissistic dick to me. He didn't have to take care of them, but he had no right to kill them either.

you're a cuck if you see them as subhumans because of genetics. you realize we all had the chance to be like them? you judging someone because of genetics is being just like the society you seem to resent
PSL genes /=/ actual genes
Just because I’m ugly doesn’t mean I don’t recognize the fact that someone who has Down syndrome is unable to function. Very big different between physical face value shit and stuff that actually affects your brain and cognitive ability
They still have a right to live, who the fuck did Hitler think he's? Playing God on some unfortunate humans is just being a narcissistic dick to me. He didn't have to take care of them, but he had no right to kill them either.
One disabled person in Germany cost the average tax payer 60,000 reichsmarks on average. you are not being logical and putting emotion over fact. The fact of the matter is “right to live” does not mean “right to be cared for and live off the government for your entire life despite literally not knowing what’s going on”. These people were a negative on the German worker and taxpayer, and the worst part is they weren’t even conscious of it because they were mentally disabled and couldn’t understand what’s going on. They would’ve died in the wild.

You don't want to be Chad? Eugenics means improving the genetic fitness of the offspring. Eugenics would benefit incels if everyone were gigachads. You do know eugenics is not just killing speds but also women who are genetic trash too right? The Pig Woman experiment proves that its mostly women who are genetic trash that get to reproduce. Take for example the black community. Most black foids are terrible parents yet they reproduce like rabbits creating more criminals and low lives and blackcels.

Eugenics would mean no balding, no recessed chin, not being a manlet, high iq.

One disabled person in Germany cost the average tax payer 60,000 reichsmarks on average. you are not being logical and putting emotion over fact. The fact of the matter is “right to live” does not mean “right to be cared for and live off the government for your entire life despite literally not knowing what’s going on”. These people were a negative on the German worker and taxpayer, and the worst part is they weren’t even conscious of it because they were mentally disabled and couldn’t understand what’s going on. They would’ve died in the wild.
a country that can't take care of it's own people despite their circumstances is a shithole that doesn't have a future anyway
You don't want to be Chad? Eugenics means improving the genetic fitness of the offspring. Eugenics would benefit incels if everyone were gigachads. You do know eugenics is not just killing speds but also women who are genetic trash too right? The Pig Woman experiment proves that its mostly women who are genetic trash that get to reproduce. Take for example the black community. Most black foids are terrible parents yet they reproduce like rabbits creating more criminals and low lives and blackcels.

Eugenics would mean no balding, no recessed chin, not being a manlet, high iq.

i don't give a fuck, i won't be killed just because some privileged faggots since i don't have a right to live for something out of my control. You're a complete fucking cuck for having this mindset

also intelligence is what advanced humanity, not hair or chins or height, even though humans still value those things more unfortunately

Last edited:
a country that can't take care of it's own people despite their circumstances is a shithole that doesn't have a future anyway
Compensating taxpaying workers in financial crisis is not the same as giving some literally mentally brain dead person who doesn’t know what’s going on’s NURSES and carers money.
i don't give a fuck, i won't be killed just because some privileged faggots since i don't have a right to live for something out of my control. You're a complete fucking cuck for having this mindset
Well you wouldn’t know, because you’re mentally disabled. You wouldn’t know what privilege is or what a right is, you would be drooling in a chair with a nurse to help you maybe.
also intelligence is what advanced humanity, not hair or chins or height, even though humans still value those things more unfortunately
Well the mentally brain dead don’t have intelligence obviously so this points moot

Compensating taxpaying workers in financial crisis is not the same as giving some literally mentally brain dead person who doesn’t know what’s going on’s NURSES and carers money.
putting money over people is literally capitalism = failed nation. Hitler would rather spend money on wars and shit and kill millions of germans instead of spending 1% of it on some unfortunate humans who have it bad for something out of their control. he was a completely shit leader, no wonder he still lost like a faggot even after killing many Jews

Well you wouldn’t know, because you’re mentally disabled. You wouldn’t know what privilege is or what a right is, you would be drooling in a chair with a nurse to help you maybe.
the guy wasn't talking about mentally disabled people, which is another story, but was talking manlets and people with baldness or recessed chins. He's literally a cuck for thinking this way

The chinese are experimenting on crispr gene editing and creating yao ming super soldiers. We have modern technology to make incels into gigachads. We have the technology to get a bimax to correct your recessed jaw, we have leg lengthening surgery, we have peptides, nootropics, more skepticism regarding science and human biology. Be clearpilled and realize that technology is still improving and if we incels can work together, we can all become chads.

2 chinese doctors created HIV resistant babies. Now imagine if there wasn't any moral repercussions and moralfagging holding us back from gene editing.

Yet another retard thread regurgitating the same bullshit that's been debunked 628467 times already.

"Just move 12,000 miles away to another country and start a new life bro" "Just forget the country you were born in and go live in your ancestral homeland where you don't belong bro" "Just adjust to a whole new culture you're not used to bro"

"Just move 12,000 miles away to another country and start a new life bro" "Just forget the country you were born in and go live in your ancestral homeland where you don't belong bro" "Just adjust to a whole new culture you're not used to bro"
Yes

Just strawman and exaggerate bro

"BRO I WISH I WAS A 6'5 WHITE CHAD"

Just strawman and exaggerate bro

"BRO I WISH I WAS A 6'5 WHITE CHAD"
Not always a strawman. Do you have any idea how hard it is to move to another country? Especially if you weren't born there?